Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: Ever wanted to stick a bottlerocket in a cattle-human's ass and light it?
Been there done that. 5 35.71%
I stuck one in a dog's ass once.... 1 7.14%
I'm a dumbass, What's a cattle-human? 4 28.57%
no,And I don't intent to go anywhere near a self-proclaimed goth girl's ass any time soon. 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 06:01 PM   #1
MorbidMcKnight

Howdy all you cuntbunnies.

I got a bright idea.How bout I take this opportunity to bitch about all that is bothering me lately.Or at least all things that may be bothering you too.I'm really REALLY pissed that "goth" is in.Those fucking human cattle ahve taken what is ours and called it "their idea" and "their look".And watch - In about 3 months they'll tell all of us dignified corpses that "goth is sooo out" and we are such wannabes when they got the style from us in the first place !!! AAAAaaahhhh!!! I just wanna grab a GAP going "goth" by the Loreal-dyed black hair,bend her over, and shove a lit firecracker up her tanned boney ass!!! Okay so I didn't take my celexa today.But do any of you even relate to this at all??
Old 12-13-2003, 06:09 PM   #2
secretboy

Oddly enough, I was in the Gap just this week, getting new pants for a job interview, and they were playing "Kiss Them For Me" by Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Hmmm.
Old 12-13-2003, 06:17 PM   #3
Asurai

Re: Howdy all you cuntbunnies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidMcKnight
I got a bright idea.How bout I take this opportunity to bitch about all that is bothering me lately.Or at least all things that may be bothering you too.I'm really REALLY pissed that "goth" is in.Those fucking human cattle ahve taken what is ours and called it "their idea" and "their look".And watch - In about 3 months they'll tell all of us dignified corpses that "goth is sooo out" and we are such wannabes when they got the style from us in the first place !!! AAAAaaahhhh!!! I just wanna grab a GAP going "goth" by the Loreal-dyed black hair,bend her over, and shove a lit firecracker up her tanned boney ass!!! Okay so I didn't take my celexa today.But do any of you even relate to this at all??
On the bright -- or dark, whichever you like more -- side, they can't really do anything. It's not as though most goths were always popular with them, anyway.

Playing Siouxsie in a Gap? *shudders* Nobody around here cares much for anything like that, let alone Siouxsie or the Sisters. Nearly everyone around here listens to country and mainstream rap.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:33 AM   #4
HildeKnight

Call me a cuntbunny again and I'll cut you. :|
Old 12-14-2003, 01:39 AM   #5
Hunter

Hey I wouldn't mind being one because it atleast means you're close to it.... I need sleep before I get more dirty minded so goodnight now.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:29 AM   #6
HildeKnight

I have a cunt, so I don't exactly needed to get much closer to it.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:12 PM   #7
Phantasm

I agree. I hate how subcultures become trends. "goth" is now on a silver platter, being sold at the mall.
Fortunately, trends can die. And most people just like to be themselves, so most preps stay preppy, and so on. But, you'll always have those few that think they are hard because they listen to Blink 182 or Avril. Very unfortunate, but they pale in comparison to us. They are easy to spot, and I personally find them to be oodles of fun to watch, though a good chunk of me also becomes irate when I have to deal with them.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:19 PM   #8
wickerman

this is just funny sad but funyn
Old 12-14-2003, 02:42 PM   #9
tekajo

cuntbunnies lmfao i love that word as for the topic at hand, i could care less what people think or say about me...now if they feel big enough to do something to me, then they're basically fucked.

what's with all the whining? can't you kiddies at least pretend youre gonna have a "pair" one day?
Old 12-21-2003, 03:34 PM   #10
Daz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HildeKnight
Call me a cuntbunny again and I'll cut you. :|
cuntbunny :twisted:
Old 01-02-2004, 07:56 PM   #11
Ravena

Yeah, I saw these punk-wannabees in Sears and then accidently bumped into them in the parking lot. They were like "Hello, can you tell us how to be more Goth?"(They were obviously preps... They exuded that ...ummm...Preppiness. Yeah.) That's what they said in a nutshell, and I almost died... I'm still not sure from what... Embarrasment, laughter, or the fact that my social standing is being taken over by these trend followers... They are so into it now, but I'll bet in three months they'll be like "Goth? So out! Grab some FuBu and Phat Farm, put on some Murder Inc.!" :roll:
Wearing a t-shirt from Hot Topic, dark eyeliner, a peice of New-Age jewelry, and getting a new peircing does not make you a Goth, Fukkers!
Sorry, venting... :x

Ravena

__________________________________________________ ___
Lord, make me an instrument of your Discord.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:48 PM   #12
Takhisis

I had a younger girl ask me in email the other day, finding out that I go to a goth club, "What do you recommend to draw on the eyeband?" It took a few minutes of confusion to figure out that she was under the impression that the Marilyn Manson makeup style was some kind of "goth uniform" that HAD to be conformed to. I sighed and dumped about 2 dozen different links on her. Fortunately she didn't seem stupid at all, just misinformed. We were all there once.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:31 PM   #13
WolfMoon

I want a cuntbunny for Chr......I mean Solstice.
Old 05-22-2004, 07:12 PM   #14
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I want a cuntbunny for Chr......I mean Solstice.
Hehe... I consider myself an agnostic pagan. I only go along with the Christian holidays when I get money, candy, or preasants... er... I mean, 'to respect my family's faith'.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 07-22-2004, 04:23 PM   #15
HerGhostInTheFog

there's no fucknig thing as original any more. everythings the same, and goth, punk, all that "wierd" shit is cool. if people want to be "dfifferent", they better become straight edge preps, because i think that's becoming "uncool" :roll: :cry:
Old 07-22-2004, 07:49 PM   #16
Jane13

Who said anything about a desire to be 'different'? What about a desire to simply be happy?
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 07-22-2004, 09:47 PM   #17
AlKilyu

I hate that word. I'm the farthest thing from a prude but I still hate it.

The only time it didn't bother me so much was when EPS used it in reference to my ex. :wink:
Old 10-27-2004, 03:10 PM   #18
OnixxFilth

I've always had a gothic philosophy in life, but it wasn't until my junior year of high school that I learned about goth and realized that was what I was. Since the goth scene in my city is nonexistant (we don't have any clubs or anything) I used to have a fear that "real" goths would think I wasn't "goth" enough or something if I should ever go to a club in a bigger city (which I haven't yet), but now I realize that not all goths are the same, nor do we all have to wear a certain thing or listen to a certain kind of music. I must admit it is fun scaring the shit outta preps, like the time a prep saw me reading a serial killer bio and asked,"Are you gonna kill me?" I just raised my eyes very slowly, said,"Wouldn't you like to know?" and lowered them slowly. She left me alone after that! :mrgreen:
Old 10-29-2004, 09:44 PM   #19
Zeade

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixxFilth
I must admit it is fun scaring the shit outta preps, like the time a prep saw me reading a serial killer bio and asked,"Are you gonna kill me?" I just raised my eyes very slowly, said,"Wouldn't you like to know?" and lowered them slowly. She left me alone after that! :mrgreen:
tee-hee... that is priceless!!!

oh, and someone mentioned something about the gap... well... don't ya realize that the gap and hot topic are owned by the same person/company whatever it is... ^^
Old 11-01-2004, 06:16 PM   #20
edible_eye

i like the word 'cuntbunny'. i think, from now on, i'll be known as mark cuntbunny dirschel.

now, that's fuckin' sweet.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:24 PM   #21
ice

Locked because I mean like...
Holy frikken cow!

o_O

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Closed Thread