Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
OnyxBat

Thumbs down Beast

I just have to let this out...(and its a rant)

This Bitch calls me a fat ass just because I wanted to buy cookies for lunch when clearly she is like 200 pounds and she tries to make her self look like she has a healthy athletic life. Oh she is a beast in using people for lunch money but I really don’t give in (which is why she calls me a fat ass and a mean bitch).
So this is part of my epic fail in life which is making acquaintances.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Versus

Fill her face with uppercuts.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
OnyxBat

haha, thanks but I think I want to keep my 93.25% grade average. But I just dont talk to her anymore but I sure do want to shut her up.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
Versus

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBat View Post
I just have to let this out...(and its a rant)

This Bitch calls me a fat ass just because I wanted to buy cookies for lunch when clearly she is like 200 pounds and she tries to make her self look like she has a healthy athletic life. Oh she is a beast in using people for lunch money but I really don’t give in (which is why she calls me a fat ass and a mean bitch).
So this is part of my epic fail in life which is making acquaintances.
You go girl! Oh and I completely agree with cookies for lunch.

You don't want her as an acquaintance. You might fall asleep and she'd start eating you!

*hugs*

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
ape descendant

Ignore her, even if you are fat.. who gives a fuck what some kid who wants your lunch money has to say about your eating habits.

It kinda hurts when they say it, even if its not true, just remember that you have every right to establish boundaries with others that you are comfortable with... and it seems like you need to set your boundaries with her a little further out... like maybe 50 feet further... whatever is out of ear shot, so you don't have to hear her squeal obscenities at you cause she didn't get what she wanted.

+1 for cookies
+1 for face full of uppercuts
+1 for avoiding being eaten

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
scream_qween

Quote:
Fill her face with uppercuts.[venus]
one better UPPERCUNT!!!!!!!!! thats defintaly better than uppercuts!!! ^^
scream_qween is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #8
OnyxBat

*shutters about the eating part* Thanks everyone, right now we are only class mates and not lunch buddies.
I got a white chocolate cookie!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:03 AM   #9
ape descendant

Man, a cookie would go so well with my coffee at the moment. I must remember to obtain the mats with which to make chocolate chip- peanut butter cookies!!

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #10
Catch

I don't know why people feel the need to tell everyone the virtures of their own way of life, while insulting another person, but they do. I suppose it might help someone someday. Most of the time its just whatever.

What I really hate is when a pretty, semi-pretty or just thin girl says, "Oh, I'm so ugly." They are not really saying they think they are ugly. They are saying, why don't you say I'm pretty all the time. Then if wanting the same back, they'd be like, "You're ugly." Yah, just don't want to talk to them anymore.

(They should already know, I think they are ugly also. That's why talking to any woman about their appearance is a bad idea. It leads to lies and bad things. I never give someone an open opportunity to have to lie or say something that will probably piss me off.)
Old 11-19-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
*Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBat View Post
haha, thanks but I think I want to keep my 93.25% grade average. But I just dont talk to her anymore but I sure do want to shut her up.
I don't condone violence, but I will tell you that getting suspended doesn't effect your grades.
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #12
OnyxBat

No, but, it does mess with my college applications and my reputation as the smart ass that keeps the peace.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #13
Murder.Of.Crows

I was almost eaten once. It was scary.
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:37 PM   #14
OnyxBat

[quote=Murder.Of.Crows;643496]I was almost eaten once. It was scary.[/QUO

....wait...how (I have to hear this).
Old 11-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
Murder.Of.Crows

Well, it was long ago. In middle school. I met my friends out in the lunch area. We got in line to purchase our horrible excuses for food. When my friend Josh, who had been standing behind me, made a comment about the girl in front of me. She was one of those girls that are 260 pounds at the age of 12. Now Josh had said something along the lines of, "I hope theirs still food left after that cow." I gave a slight chuckle as an acknowledge of "i don't know what you said, i'm not paying attention, that squirrel is giving me the death look", However the girl took it rather offensively and i guess also didn't know who said it. The next thing i know i'm upside down being held by my ankle being screamed at. The only response i could muster was "Oh god, please don't eat me!!" She then threw me to the ground and went to the principles office. I learned 3 valuable lessons. 1. Don't be friends with an idiot 2.Don't piss off overweight people 3. Don't buy lunch and not expect a squirrel not to steal it. Yes i went hungry, traumatized, and threatened for expulsion all in a matter of half an hour.
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #16
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Well, it was long ago. In middle school. I met my friends out in the lunch area. We got in line to purchase our horrible excuses for food. When my friend Josh, who had been standing behind me, made a comment about the girl in front of me. She was one of those girls that are 260 pounds at the age of 12. Now Josh had said something along the lines of, "I hope theirs still food left after that cow." I gave a slight chuckle as an acknowledge of "i don't know what you said, i'm not paying attention, that squirrel is giving me the death look", However the girl took it rather offensively and i guess also didn't know who said it. The next thing i know i'm upside down being held by my ankle being screamed at. The only response i could muster was "Oh god, please don't eat me!!" She then threw me to the ground and went to the principles office. I learned 3 valuable lessons. 1. Don't be friends with an idiot 2.Don't piss off overweight people 3. Don't buy lunch and not expect a squirrel not to steal it. Yes i went hungry, traumatized, and threatened for expulsion all in a matter of half an hour.
You should have filled her face with uppercuts. At least then, you could walk away with some dignity.

-Breathin, Tupac.