Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-30-2006, 07:52 AM   #1
seek_value

Greetings!

Hello to you all, I'm Inge. I'm 15 years old. And here's the little something about me:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Let's start about my hobbies: playing bass guitar, playing the violin, making clothes(at least trying), Tabletennis, sleeping, being busy with theological and philosophical matters and looking on ebay(it really is an addict).

2. Where are you from?
I'm from the Netherlands. So please don't complain too much about my bad English

3. Who is your favorite author?
I don't really have a favorite author. I just read what looks interesting to me.

4. What are your favorite films?
Edward Scissorhands(At the end I always want to give him a big hug *sigh*;-))
Nightmare before christmas labyrinth. There are alot more movies. But I don't memorise them very long

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Anniversary, by Voltaire.

6. At your funeral?
that would be Résumé by Sopor Aeternus. Maybe a bit melodramatic, but it IS a funeral after all.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Well, I always pictured myself growing up as a hermist. Just me and my 10 cats. I'd probably go crazy from being alone all te time, and end up starving myself. sounds kind of freaky, now i read it like this.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
just A simple one. Why so much trouble over a casket?

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I guess my velvet babydoll dress(with corset) with striped over knee socks and my demonia platform shoes. That, or my PJs

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The simplicity of things. And sleeping most of the time. ^-^ I love sleeping

11. What's your favorite band?
Sopor Aeternus

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
well, I don't really know how to explain that in english(sorry-_-)

13. Why did you join?
Not sure, really...

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Female. Don't really understand why you should know.

You'll probably still know so little about me, but I'm really bad with putting myself into words(if that's proper English).. Oh well.. you could always ask!
seek_value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:01 AM   #2
Niels

Hoera, hoera, hoera!

Meer vlees uit de lage landen! Nu niet flauw doen en mij de enige actieve Nederlander laten zijn, ok?

And don't worry, as long as you put efford in your english writing we won't bash you for making some silly mistakes. At least, that's what they don't do to me... hm...

Anyway, welcome, and as I stated: DON'T LEAVE ME BEING THE ONLY SPREADER OF THE DUTCH HERITAGE!!! Please?

And remember:
'As finishing touch, God created the Dutch'
'If it ain't dutch, it ain't much'

Old 05-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #3
seek_value

Haha, dat is nogal veel trots, voor zo'n regenachtig landje. Maar ik zal de eerste woorden die hier ooit tegen me zijn gesproken goed onthouden. Was me er alleen niet van bewust dat er hier zo weinig Nerlanders zijn. Ochja, ik zal je in iedergeval niet als enige Nederland laten vertegenwoordigen vanaf nu;-)
seek_value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:17 AM   #4
Niels

Ach ja, het was niet echt heel serieus bedoeld, maar je mag toch best een beetje chauvinistisch zij he.

En ja er zijn hier wel Nederlanders, alleen ze komen hier een introductie maken en na een week zie je niets meer van ze... beetje jammer... Dus ik hoop dat je je belofte in ere houdt...

Maar ik zal ophouden Nederlands te praten anders lijkt het net alsof we een of andere aanslag aan het voorbereiden zijn ofzo... hm...

~Translation for the 'UNCOOL' people who could not understand what we were discussing:

Me: 'Welcome'
Inge: 'Thank you'
Me: 'You're welcome'

Yes people, dutch is a very complicated language
Old 05-30-2006, 11:11 AM   #5
Sanctus Dei

Yeah... um Hi.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote