Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 02-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
Sodaspes

David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Alex, Jones, William Cooper

could David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Alex Jones, and William Cooper be right about the Global Elite that controls everything.
Sodaspes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

No.
No they could not.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Sodaspes

Why? Please explain.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #4
CptSternn

David Icke is an idiot. Don't get me wrong, many of his ideas about gloablisation and the world governments are pretty good, except he ripped them all off from reputable sources and sells them as his own.

Then there is the whole giant mutant lizards disguised as humans are taking over the world thing. He is a nut job who steals other peoples ideas and incorporates them into his alien mutant lizard fantasies and sells them as his own.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:30 AM   #5
Drake Dun

Don't listen to Sternn. He's obviously a reptoid.
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 AM   #6
Mealla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Then there is the whole giant mutant lizards disguised as humans are taking over the world thing.
Sounds like that old science fiction miniseries called V.

I have heard tell of a group known as the Bilderberg Group that supposedly has a lot of influence on world leaders and political trends, but I don't know how much is conspiracy theory and how much is based in fact.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:38 AM   #7
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mealla

I have heard tell of a group known as the Bilderberg Group that supposedly has a lot of influence on world leaders and political trends, but I don't know how much is conspiracy theory and how much is based in fact.
...You are so new to this.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:52 AM   #8
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mealla
Even his far out conspiracies are ripped off from other places. I remember V. In fact, Sci-Fi had a V weekend a while back and showed the original mini-series. It was YEARS before Icke came out with the SAME IDEA, except he preaches it as REAL.

Quote:
Bilderberg is a real thing, and is the stuff conspiracies are made of. The top officials, bankers, every major defence contracting company and some of the most influential persons worldwide all meeting together behind closed doors in heavily guarded areas, I mean, what exactly do you think they discuss?

You can bet its not 'how can we better mankind' or 'how can we help the poor'.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #9
Sodaspes

Quote:
David Icke is an idiot. Don't get me wrong, many of his ideas about gloablisation and the world governments are pretty good, except he ripped them all off from reputable sources and sells them as his own.

Then there is the whole giant mutant lizards disguised as humans are taking over the world thing. He is a nut job who steals other peoples ideas and incorporates them into his alien mutant lizard fantasies and sells them as his own.
What about Jordan Maxwell?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #10
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Even his far out conspiracies are ripped off from other places. I remember V. In fact, Sci-Fi had a V weekend a while back and showed the original mini-series. It was YEARS before Icke came out with the SAME IDEA, except he preaches it as REAL.
Actually, the Reptoids go all the way back to many world Myths, and their first appearance in UFO subculture was in the '60s.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote