Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
SKULHEDFACE

A More Formal Introduction

Since I never filled one of these out when I first joined I have decided to go ahead and do it now.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Tabletop Roleplaying Games, Writing, Drawing, Watching Movies. Currently unemployed but my last job consisted of working part time for a traveling carnival.

2. Where are you from?
New Jersey, about a 5-10 minute drive from Philadelphia.

3. Who is your favorite author?
I don't read nearly as much as I should, but I have enjoyed my fair share of Anne Rice and George R. R. Martin.

4. What are your favorite films?
Ugh..this is such a terrible question because I watch way too many movies so I'll list off a few that come to mind first. American Psycho, Beetlejuice, Pan's Labyrinth, Boondock Saints, The Big Lebowski, Gangs of New York, Buffalo '66, Pulp Fiction, True Romance, Snatch, Fight Club, Young Frankenstein, Interview with the Vampire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Serenity, Evil Dead, Sin City, Bladerunner, The Lost Boys, A Clockwork Orange, Let the Right One In, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands..and I'll stop there for now.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Marriage isn't high on my list of priorities.

6. At your funeral?
Why the fuck do I care? I'm dead.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I've given this some thought and have decided that if I'm going to be leaving this world then I would like to get as much out of the act as possible since it will be my final moments on earth. So something terribly painful such as prolonged torture leading up to a gruesome finale. If I had absolute say in the matter I would like to be disemboweled by zombies. So long as it isn't something too quick like taking a bullet to the head.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
You can dump my ashes any old place, thank you.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I'm not great with fashion, nor do I own any fancy clothing. I do like my pentagram T, and another that simply reads "Vampire" in gothic text.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The freedom and carelessness that came with it.

11. What's your favorite band?
Nine Inch Nails, TOOL, and A Perfect Circle have been high on the list for a long time.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
High school graduate. I don't know what I want to do with my life yet.

13. Why did you join?
Boredom mostly, and the want to be involved in an online community again.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
Steppenwolf

Nine Inch Nails are one of my favs , also a lot of the films you named here . We share also being unemployed and number five .
Welcome to the jungle ... again .