Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-19-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
Virulent Dryad

Insanely Twisted Rabbit

I don't know if it counts as plagiarism but I couldn't think of a title.

I play piano and I enjoy my share of classical music. I read things like propository prose, novels here and there, classic literature and history books. I don't have a job, I'm still in school.

I live in London but I was born in India, raised there mostly and I'm half Indian, half British.

I don't have a favourite author. Mostly my "favourite" anything depends largely on what mood I am in. But to give you an idea, I like Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Anne Rice, Sidney Sheldon, Robin Cook, Dennis Lehane, James Patterson and the likes.

I'm not really into films. I like artsy films so things like Hero, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Phantom of the Opera (the play was better) appeals. And to add a cliche, I like Tim Burton films.

Wedding? When it happens I will think about it.

I haven't thought about my funeral. Throw me in a coffin, play something tasteful, weep and get over it. Good enough for me.

I want to jump off a cliff so I can get the feel of flying or get shot so I know what it feels like or stabbed by a jealous lover, better still, I want to be eternal.

I want to be mummified and buried in a tomb. But since that isn't realistic, I can settle for a wooden one.

Favourite outfit...I like victorian clothing so my favourite outfit would be something like that.

I miss not understanding stuff, the bliss that comes with it. Of course I don't want that now, that would be downright strange but I do miss it.

Right now, Tristania that could change in the next five minutes.

I'm homeschooled. I would like to get into psychology and earn a degree.

Because people use the common rules of English here.

I'm a girl.

Why are there no questions about personal beliefs?

I'll leave you with this - If thy HEAD offend thee, cut it off; for it is better, not merely to enter the Kingdom of Heaven as a child, but to enter it as an imbecile, rather than with your whole intellect to be cast into hell.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Virulent Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:14 AM   #2
Virulent Dryad

Oh yeah, I mean, the original singers are better but Webber did a pretty good job on the film.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Old 05-20-2006, 05:47 AM   #3
Genre?

Welcome Insanely Twisted Rabbit

I'm new too - hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do!
Genre? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:33 AM   #4
Virulent Dryad

Well I am not actually "new" but I didn't make an introduction thread when I joined so go figure.