Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #76
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
They came in a convoy of six SUVs. They drove horizontally so as to block the streets; no one would ever come out.
They are professional assassins. You are a redneck with a couple of guns. Fuck you.

Still doesn't change the fact that your people should start working to take down so much of the anti-Civilian self defense laws that allow these attacks to take place,with relative safety for the attackers.

Let the Mexican people train and arm themselves,it's not the only answer but it's a start.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #77
Deadmanwalking_05

Alan
Also I feel the need to bring something else to light.

Your thoughts on the attackers seem to be that they are some invincible force.
The attackers are humans just the same as you or I.

The attackers can be killed as easily as their victims with an armed population.

The O.P. Shows again that laws only effect the law abiding,and armed thugs vs unarmed victims results in the thugs winning every time.

So the natural conclusion is if the laws do not effectively protect the Law abiding,those laws need to be changed.

Wouldn't you agree?

Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #78
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Still doesn't change the fact that your people should start working to take down so much of the anti-Civilian self defense laws that allow these attacks to take place,with relative safety for the attackers.

Let the Mexican people train and arm themselves,it's not the only answer but it's a start.
You are such a fucking dumbass.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #79
creature6

Exclamation

Old 02-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #80
KontanKarite

This might seem a bit insensitive, but I find it mildly strange that the OP's post implies in some way that he had a connection to the victims tragedy enough to tell some redneck in KY that he has no room to spout bullshit. It happened next door for the most part. But beyond that, I think Alan could just as easily lay claim to any other tragedy by sheer virtue of being human.

HEY DEADMAN! You have no place to talk shit about your guns and violence because my friend in Mexico had a party of a bunch of people he didn't know in his town get gunned down! YOU DON'T KNOW SUFFERING!!

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #81
Alan

It's not insensitive. It's just fucking stupid. It only makes sense if you think this is the only incident. Five friends have already died and one almost got ***** by the military which is supposed to be here to protect us.
Is that better now?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #82
KontanKarite

Quote:
It's not insensitive. It's just fucking stupid. It only makes sense if you think this is the only incident. Five friends have already died and one almost got ***** by the military which is supposed to be here to protect us.
Is that better now?
Yes, actually. It is because it's more personal. You could have said THAT instead of using a story that you said didn't have much to do with you at all in the first place. Now, knowing that you've experienced these things, I hate it for you and I hate it for the party as much as I can humanly do so. But in the end, you're using these sad stories to what... start a fight with a stupid redneck in KY about guns and violence?

Dude... this fight to begin with was petty. Why drag the horrors of your friends' lives into something so petty as a stupid flame on the Internet? Why address Deadman when you could address... everyone here? By the sounds of it, things are really violent there, but I doubt that the majority of people here can empathize with you on that level.

For what it's worth though, may you have an expedient exodus from where you are. It really does suck and I feel relieved so far that I haven't experienced THAT much violence in my life. I hate that you've got to deal with it.

Old 02-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #83
Alan

But what are you talking about? I HAVE already mentioned one of my friends and precisely why he died in here.
The only thing is that this one incident is the one that became national news.
real classy
Old 02-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #84
KontanKarite

Quote:
But what are you talking about? I HAVE already mentioned one of my friends and precisely why he died in here.
The only thing is that this one incident is the one that became national news.
I didn't read the whole thread, just your original subject that didn't mention anything about a friend beyond the fact that his own circle that you weren't a part of, got fucked over, in which I STILL would have responded as such if no one else in this thread had ever said anything. Your original post was used as personal ammunition for a flame when in fact, it was more or less national news. That event had nothing to do with you. Just like when someone gets jumped by a gang in my apartment complex parking lot, gets shot about three blocks away, or the gas station down the street gets robbed at gun point has ANYTHING to do with me. It doesn't. But I can use those events as evidence to tell a stupid redneck off that he doesn't know anything about owning a gun or anything about real violence. But that would just be a waste of damned energy. And I'm certainly not going to use those examples to say that I've suffered and Deadman knows nothing of suffering.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #85
Despanan

Awwe snap! Kontan took the gloves off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #86
gothicusmaximus

If I had to pick one thread to embody the quintessence of gothic.net, this one would be it.
A news story about a bunch of slaughtered kids provokes piteous quibbling over street cred, a good page of discussion as to whether Deadman could outshoot a marauding band of narcoterrorists on his lawn, infantile pacifist moralizing, and one or two risibly ignorant cheap shots at Israel.
Gnet, be my valentine.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:53 AM   #87
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Is that better now?
Yet you feel safer with the police and military armed while Mexican Citizens such as yourself are not allowed to arm up to defend themselves or communities.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:13 AM   #88
Alan

Point to me at one single place in which I praised either the military or the cops.
real classy
Old 02-16-2010, 05:29 AM   #89
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Point to me at one single place in which I praised either the military or the cops.
You didn't.

Had to make sure I got your attention.