Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #4351
Underwater Ophelia

Yeah. The wedding is expensive. Divorce is expensive.

Plus, who in their right mind gets married these days?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #4352
gothicusmaximus

Bitch leaves full glass of water by the side of the bed.
I get up to go to the bathroom, and knock the glass over. It spills on my belt, damaging the leather.
My face.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #4353
Fruitbat

Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!
Fuck it!

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #4354
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Why the hell does Gothic.net force me to go to videoegg.com first? I put videoegg in my forbidden sites to shut it down. What a bother.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #4355
korinna5555

Boyfriend got drunk. Boyfriend got shitty with me. I'm breaking up with him. I don't need any extra bullshit in my life, especially right now.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #4356
Saya

I can't afford text books until my loan comes in, so I'm going to the library tomorrow to get a old edition to read for Women's Studies. Stupid library doesn't really say where it is, except that its on either the fourth or fifth floor. Its a huge library! This barely narrows it down!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #4357
Razeal18

when going to a fetish party one would think that sex or atleast some livley fun flirtation would be on tap , but no.
instead its an ex whom i've moved on from and her succesful fucking boyfriend. theres the professional dom who seems to have lost all faith in men of anykind and thinks i am only out to get in her pants. its true but its not the whole truth.

theres dana who has a small entorage but is still nice enough to come say hi,
the idiot 18 yearold infant who dosn't understand that people will get pissed if you use a violet wand unsolicited.

and then theres the one that got away and who has locked me in the friend zone, rather than telling me to fuck off. at least then i would get closure.

women all abound some too nerotic to trust that the sky is not falling, others are married, have found others that are better than me and still others that were never really women to begin with. its like walking thru a mist and seeing only spectres, thin veils of possable women with whom i can connect. then the slightest breath shatters them into the static background. they never see me. i can only ever peek at them before the winds of fate disperse them man if i didn't lnow anybetter i would think i was high as a kite.

so sick of being this lonley all the time. i fear i may have gone emo. Oh gods save me from myself.
By thy shut soul's hypocrisy;
By the perfection of thine art
Which pass'd for human thine own heart;
By thy delight in others' pain,
And by thy brotherhood of Cain,
I call upon thee! and compel
Thyself to be thy proper Hell!

-Manfred by Lord Byron
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #4358
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I can't afford text books until my loan comes in, so I'm going to the library tomorrow to get a old edition to read for Women's Studies. Stupid library doesn't really say where it is, except that its on either the fourth or fifth floor. Its a huge library! This barely narrows it down!
Pack your lunch and a water bottle or three. If your not back in three days, we will notify the local authorities and call out the K9 unit (so you can play with the dogs when they find you).

Supposed to have some time to myself today, but it didn't happen. Mr Bat has the flu I had a few weeks ago, and he's dying (roll eyes - fuck why do men have to die everytime they have something wrong with them and us women have to keep going?)

It was the same after my c-section. I had my stomach muscles ripped apart among other things, three days later I'm out of hospital, back home doing all the things I shouldn't have been doing but had to do because Mr Bat was fucking exhausted. Guess the seven hours of labour must have been too hard on him. (yeah yeah I know there are other reasons but never let facts get in the way of a good rant).

Fuckin' men!!

Man I need to go out for a drive. It's raining.. I'll be testing the traction control on the beast.

Old 09-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #4359
honeythorn

Argh, I'm going to try a Zumba class tonight but I'll be shit at it >.< I have terrible co-ordination.

I've been ogling videos of it on youtube and there seems to be some shoulder shimmying and hip wiggling - whilst moving forward type of thing. My tits refuse to go side to side ( they're stubborn old sagbags <_< ) and I've had a go at that hip shimmy thing and just end up looking like I'm suffering from epilepsy or St Vitus' dance or something.

HEEELLP! *applies legwarmers in a fit of 80's foolishness*
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #4360
Saya

Oh hey, Zumba is just a dance class! *just looked up a video* I thought it was like Tae Bo silliness. I'd love to do something like that but the only time there is a dancing opportunity is when I'm dragged to the dance club and forced to stand on the side, dunno how welcome coordinated dance routines are there. So look on the bright side, life can be a spontaneous musical when you master this!

And don't forget, they're not going to get you to do that stuff without showing you how and going easy on you.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #4361
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Supposed to have some time to myself today, but it didn't happen. Mr Bat has the flu I had a few weeks ago, and he's dying (roll eyes - fuck why do men have to die everytime they have something wrong with them and us women have to keep going?)

It was the same after my c-section. I had my stomach muscles ripped apart among other things, three days later I'm out of hospital, back home doing all the things I shouldn't have been doing but had to do because Mr Bat was fucking exhausted. Guess the seven hours of labour must have been too hard on him. (yeah yeah I know there are other reasons but never let facts get in the way of a good rant).

Fuckin' men!!
If it makes you feel any better, I hate it when men behave like that too. I didn't realize it was so prevalent until my SO told me I was the first man in her life that didn't behave that way. I was just raised that way by my dad, perhaps to a fault. My mother had to convince me to go to the hospital one day after an evening out when I started having trouble with my right foot ... the following morning I couldn't walk on it but I kept insisting I could hop around and it would get better. Turned out I'd broken a bone in my foot.

But some women have a bad case of projection (not you, Mrs. Fruitbat, your Mr. is just slacking.) I told my SO a while back that my EX insisted I was a big baby every time I got sick, and she asked me if the woman was on drugs!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #4362
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Oh hey, Zumba is just a dance class! *just looked up a video* I thought it was like Tae Bo silliness. I'd love to do something like that but the only time there is a dancing opportunity is when I'm dragged to the dance club and forced to stand on the side, dunno how welcome coordinated dance routines are there. So look on the bright side, life can be a spontaneous musical when you master this!

And don't forget, they're not going to get you to do that stuff without showing you how and going easy on you.

It was as I feared, I was utterly SHIT at it. I have absolutely no fucking rythym whatsoever. He did go slow and explain things but even so, I am really bad/slow at picking this sort of stuff up. I was with aerobics but I did get better at that and I'm pretty god now, so here's hoping . I'll keep going for a bit and see if it gets any better.

He wasn't as energetic as the videos I've seen on youtube. I suspect he's doing the basic levels ( there are more advanced ones, I've checked ) but that's good seeing how bad I am at it! It's the spanish/salsa type moves at the beginning I'm awful at. My feet are everywhere they shouldn't be! The reggaton moves I found easier and more fun though.

....I've just noticed the bloody ad on the left! Hahaha! Hey hang on..we didn't use any of those sticks.. perhaps it's just with the dvd or something, I imagine they're lightly weighted to work the arms...
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #4363
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I hate it when men behave like that too. I didn't realize it was so prevalent until my SO told me I was the first man in her life that didn't behave that way. I was just raised that way by my dad, perhaps to a fault. My mother had to convince me to go to the hospital one day after an evening out when I started having trouble with my right foot ... the following morning I couldn't walk on it but I kept insisting I could hop around and it would get better. Turned out I'd broken a bone in my foot.

But some women have a bad case of projection (not you, Mrs. Fruitbat, your Mr. is just slacking.) I told my SO a while back that my EX insisted I was a big baby every time I got sick, and she asked me if the woman was on drugs!
What do you mean by projection? (not familiar with the term)

Ah I was just letting of steam. Mr Bat isn’t the first guy, and won’t be the last to behave that way.

Mr Bat has a list of medical conditions a mile long and often when he gets sick it’s complicated. His mum stopped counting operations at fifty, and that was a few decades ago.

Honestly, his medical conditions are like a Mayo clinic reception room, but all in one person. It's a miracle he's even here.

I just need to build a bridge and get over it.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:35 AM   #4364
Fruitbat

stupid double post

Old 09-15-2010, 06:26 AM   #4365
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
What do you mean by projection? (not familiar with the term)
It is a psychological reference: an example of projection is Humane is afraid other members will say "He is too old." (I really don't give a damn, just an example), so when another member complains they don't like Evanescence or Rudimentary Peni, Humane tells that member "You must be too old since you don't like their music."

I project my fear of my own fault onto another and proclaim that other has the fault.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #4366
Ben Lahnger

That's actually a pretty accurate description of the clinical term projection.

I may have misused the term. In the case of my EX, I was suggesting that she had been led to believe that men act like babies when they get sick, and so (despite the evidence that I went years without using a sick day at work and rarely made mention of when I didn't feel well) she projected that characteristic onto me and believed I behaved that way despite not having any real history of me doing so.

That was just one of many signs that she really didn't know me at all ... and one of those straws that camel chiropractors love.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #4367
Fruitbat

thanks guys for the explanation.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #4368
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
It is a psychological reference: an example of projection is Humane is afraid other members will say "He is too old." (I really don't give a damn, just an example), so when another member complains they don't like Evanescence or Rudimentary Peni, Humane tells that member "You must be too old since you don't like their music."

I project my fear of my own fault onto another and proclaim that other has the fault.
Can be used as the "I know you are, but what am I?" phrase of adulthood.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #4369
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post

No projection. Like I said his physical health problems are very complicated and I just get frustrated sometimes and need to vent. My plate is very full with caring for others and sometimes I forget to care for myself first, so I can have the energy to care for them.

I will spend more time in the garden today, to calm down and get myself back into a neutral headspace, so I can deal with the next round of crap that will come my way.

I apologise if I have offended anyone. No offence was meant. I do not deal with stress as well as I used to and that is no excuse for being a prick.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #4370
Saya

I agreed to sell tickets at a booth outside the university pub tonight at midnight. Its quarter to ten and I'm already tired. Why did I agree to this?
Old 09-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #4371
Underwater Ophelia

I am sort of having a problem.

I get drunk every night. EVERY night. Until I'm too sick/tired to drink anymore.
Then I go to bed.
I wake up and I'm sick all day.

I go to work, and no one at work knows, and honestly, I do a great job. I pay all my bills, I go out looking clean and taken care of. I shower. I feed and take good care of my two cats.

But I'm miserable when no one is around.
Now at least the internet knows.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #4372
carakitty

UO, sounds like you've got a bad case of Functioning Alcoholism. Have you tried to not drink for a while? What happened? You might want to think about getting yourself to an AA meeting before the drinking really catches up with you in a bad way. I will be thinking drier thoughts for you.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #4373
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by carakitty View Post
UO, sounds like you've got a bad case of Functioning Alcoholism. Have you tried to not drink for a while? What happened? You might want to think about getting yourself to an AA meeting before the drinking really catches up with you in a bad way. I will be thinking drier thoughts for you.
I agree. Oph, I know we don't get along.. but please, get help. If you continue this behavior, it won't end well, and you know it.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:00 AM   #4374
Still Jack

Rant list.
1: Broke up with my now ex. She was becoming an issue.
2: Manu's stomach is digesting itself and no one can figure out why.
3: Joe attempted suicide and almost succeeded.
4: A guy driving on the wrong side of the road drove into Frank, but everyone was alright.
5: I've run out of shrooms, crank and coke.
6: No mo' booze.

On the upside, yesterday was the fucking shiznit, and I'm fucking off to uni tomorrow.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:58 AM   #4375
Underwater Ophelia

@Cara and Kor.

It's weird. I can stop drinking. Sometimes I don't have money for booze, and so I don't drink. It doesn't bother me. It's just that I really really like to drink. Fortunately I don't live alone, but yeah, I don't know.
I've considered therapy of some kind, but I am suspicious of it. I feel like I'm going to pay a lot of money to be miserable anyway.