Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:11 PM   #26
Bonquisha Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man View Post
Underwater Ophelia, I have been diagnosed with Asberger's syndrome after years of me being studied by cold doctors in the 1990's. I have alot of problems
"getting by" in society with it. But I certainly try to overcome it and fit in.

I am unfortunatly suffering from anorexia, it is not nice and and it is extremely painful to live with. It is bad, I can't explain what it is like, and I don't have the energy to try to explain what it feels like living with it day to day. I am going to recieve help for it the first part of the first week of the coming month.

And finally, I am not a victom of ANY sexual abuse of ANY kind.
I think she was calling you out on being an attention whore. And after going through your post history and seeing all of the threads you've made, I agree. It seems like for whatever reason you've been fishing for sympathy. And yet you seem to have no problem following Unimatrix around and insulting her, only quitting when others told you it was making you less popular. My advice would be to stop trying to portray yourself as a victim, and just get on with your life, have some fun once in a while.
Bonquisha Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #27
Opteron_Man

I try to be a little more mellow, because I see how cracked and blistered my Dad has become, and I try not take myself so serious and not be such a tight ass like he has become. I sugest other people should do the same. Relax, you will live longer!
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #28
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonquisha Brown View Post
I think she was calling you out on being an attention whore. And after going through your post history and seeing all of the threads you've made, I agree. It seems like for whatever reason you've been fishing for sympathy. And yet you seem to have no problem following Unimatrix around and insulting her, only quitting when others told you it was making you less popular. My advice would be to stop trying to portray yourself as a victim, and just get on with your life, have some fun once in a while.
Oh I know she was calling me out for that. You made me laugh when you called me a "media whore" Bonquisha Brown! Thanks! To be perfectly blunt; I insult Uni because she says the damndest things to other members, and I really don't like her because of the things she says.

I don't mean to portray myself as a victom. Truth is, I have so few friends. I just go overboard sometimes. But you are right I do need to have some fun.

I am glad you joined Gnet, you are allright! Thanks for the advice, really.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #29
KuroOokami

Quote:
I don't mean to portray myself as a victim. Truth is, I have so few friends.
Hell, I'll be your friend if you're that lonely. There's no need to go all emo and start a thousand threads about how miserable you are, all you need to do is be real and honest and reach out to people, and if the people are worth shit, they'll accept you for who you are and help you work through your problems.
KuroOokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #30
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroOokami View Post
Opteron, is it just me, or are a lot of the threads in the "Whining" forum written by you? The active ones, I mean. I don't mean to belittle whatever you're going through, but are there better ways to deal with it than posting it on an internet forum?
No, it is not your imagination. I have posted a huge increase in these threads in this section as of recently. I am going though a rough period and am in a very sad and depressed state. I am going to recieve help and probably medication to help pull myself together. I am sad and lonely, and all kinds of problems are bubbling to the surface all at once. Sorry. I have nothing except this forum.
But I know that I should try to keep a lid on my issues. When I breakdown, atleast I put it in the right section.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #31
KuroOokami

Quote:
When I breakdown, at least I put it in the right section.
*chuckles* Yes, I suppose that's very true. I can think of a dozen people off the top of my head who would not have the presence of mind to put things in the proper forum when they are upset, and I'm grateful that you do. I also heard you're seeking professional help for your anorexia and/or depression? That's fantastic to hear, because while the posters on Gnet might care enough to help, there's only so much that can be done over the internet, and it's good that you realize you might need professional help. Blargh, that came out all garbled, but I hope you get what I was trying to say: we would love to help, but we might not be able to, so it's good that you're reaching out to people who can help, even though it might be scary/shameful. I really do hope things get better for you, you seem like an okay guy and it sucks that you're in such a situation.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:25 PM   #32
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Hell, I'll be your friend if you're that lonely. There's no need to go all emo and start a thousand threads about how miserable you are, all you need to do is be real and honest and reach out to people, and if the people are worth shit, they'll accept you for who you are and help you work through your problems.
That means alot to me KuroOokami, really. I would be glad to be your friend. I am honest with people, I don't lie. I really do try to reach out to people, but I only get so far. With people I trust, I do my best to help. I try very hard to make a difference. But I have had a few near and dear friends depart from me. That is one of the main reasons why I am a sad and depressed mess right now.
They did a lot of damage when they left me, and I am doing my best to pull myself back together.

If you would very much like to chat, my email is: gloomy_midnight@hotmail dot com. I use MSN alot. I hope to see you there.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #33
KuroOokami

Sure thing, mate.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #34
ZyklonB

Opty, I'll add you on MSN sometime also. I need people to talk to after my recent whining if you saw it, xD
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #35
KuroOokami

Opteron, check your email.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #36
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonB View Post
Opty, I'll add you on MSN sometime also. I need people to talk to after my recent whining if you saw it, xD
Oh my! I missed what you were talking about. Are you okay?
If you need somebody to talk to, I am here. I will be your friend, don't worry.
I am on MSN alot, I am just going to bed now. In the morning we can talk.
Take care okay?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #37
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Opteron, check your email.
Yeah I am sorry, I recieve so much SHIT, that I had to beef up my junk mail security in hotmail.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #38
KuroOokami

Quote:
Yeah I am sorry, I receive so much SHIT, that I had to beef up my junk mail security in hotmail.
So go dig me out of your junk mail and read my email? Or would you prefer I resend it?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #39
ZyklonB

Luroo, why not just download MSN to talk?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #40
ZyklonB

Oh wow, REALLy bad typo and now double post. I meant Kuro. >.>
Old 03-30-2009, 04:45 AM   #41
Underwater Ophelia

Maybe you have few friends because all you seem to do is bitch about shit you probably made up.

THERE'S A FUCKING VENT IN A BATHROOM, and you're like, OH MY GOD, PEOPLE WERE WATCHING ME SHIT WHEN I WAS A CHILD!

No, moron, bathrooms have vents. Or light fixtures. Or even, hell, mistakes in planning.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #42
Opteron_Man

Quote:
So go dig me out of your junk mail and read my email? Or would you prefer I resend it?
Yeah, I got it. I added you to my MSN window. I believe I sent you a message though Hotmail.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #43
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Maybe you have few friends because all you seem to do is bitch about shit you probably made up.

THERE'S A FUCKING VENT IN A BATHROOM, and you're like, OH MY GOD, PEOPLE WERE WATCHING ME SHIT WHEN I WAS A CHILD!

No, moron, bathrooms have vents. Or light fixtures. Or even, hell, mistakes in planning.
Come on Underwater Ophelia! Lighten up okay? Hey, that vent could have been anything, but it doesn't even matter. The entire house is probably gone for all I know. I am just saying it was weird the way it was built, and where it was.

I don't make anything up, you know that! Cool down will you?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:21 AM   #44
Tam Li Hua

The vent idea makes sense, but I can also see how it might look a little weird to a 7-year-old who's never seen such a thing before.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #45
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua View Post
The vent idea makes sense, but I can also see how it might look a little weird to a 7-year-old who's never seen such a thing before.
Well, I opened my fucking mouth again and said too much. I probably jumped to a conclusion in my fevered madness. What I was thinking when I made this thread, I don't know. But I do know that I had a splitting headache. And I know it was not such a hot idea.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:55 AM   #46
Tam Li Hua

Opteron_man: Eh, I wouldn't worry about it so much.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #47
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Come on Underwater Ophelia! Lighten up okay? Hey, that vent could have been anything, but it doesn't even matter. The entire house is probably gone for all I know. I am just saying it was weird the way it was built, and where it was.

I don't make anything up, you know that! Cool down will you?
Don't tell me to lighten up.
I'm not the one who saw a vent and then created a thread that contained something to the effect of "OMG, WHAT IF PEOPLE WERE WATCHING CHILDREN USE THE POTTY?"

Because that's stupid, and I don't need attention like that.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #48
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Don't tell me to lighten up.
I'm not the one who saw a vent and then created a thread that contained something to the effect of "OMG, WHAT IF PEOPLE WERE WATCHING CHILDREN USE THE POTTY?"

Because that's stupid, and I don't need attention like that.
I didn't mean to piss you off okay. I was just... OH NEVERMIND!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #49
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I didn't mean to piss you off okay. I was just... OH NEVERMIND!
Ok.blacktext
Old 03-31-2009, 11:58 PM   #50
Alatariel

What if it was just a peephole so that the couple that lived there could be all voyeuristic with eachother?
Alatariel is offline   Reply With Quote