Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-13-2006, 10:51 AM   #26
Black Widow

Location: Behind you, possibly making sweet love to random pieces of furniture while singing Dragostea Din Tei
Inform me when they start doing up humans. I'd like to have two dicks. That would be the shit.
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:15 PM   #27
Alliumphobia

I cracked up every time I read the word "penis."
Please excuse my immaturity, for I know not another way of being.

This is pretty cool though. A real fake penis. But does this mean you can make them bigger? Oh what joy the thought brings me!

Heehee... penis trauma.
Alliumphobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 07:47 PM   #28
aspendeath

So does this mean female-to-male transsexuals can have fully fuctioning penises? That's insane.
aspendeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:26 PM   #29
Black Widow

Location: Behind you, possibly making sweet love to random pieces of furniture while singing Dragostea Din Tei
If they start doing this stuff for humans...that means that ordinary females could enter a surgery lab, and come out as a hermaprodite, with all genitals being fully functional, like in futa hentai. I'd like to get laid by one of those.
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 03:59 PM   #30
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Widow
If they start doing this stuff for humans...that means that ordinary females could enter a surgery lab, and come out as a hermaprodite, with all genitals being fully functional, like in futa hentai. I'd like to get laid by one of those.

Hmmm =/ maybe I can convince my girlfriend to sign up ^_____^
Puppet Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:52 AM   #31
Vyvian Blackthorne

AP: Artifical Penis.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:21 AM   #32
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic Crotch Itch
I would love to have an artificial asshole attached to my tongue. I would re-route all my waste product from eating bean burrito's and chupa lupa's to the asshole in my tongue and defecate on dumb people who hate gothic crotch itch. Personally, I think spit is overrated, but to shit on someone is priceless.

anyone ever bath in shit?
Who the hell are you? why are you in here without a introduction? and get out. That is just disgusting, impossible, pointless, meaningless, stupid, idiotic, thing I have ever heard of, and would leave the worst aftertaste you could possibly think of.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:28 PM   #33
Acushla

I'm still confused as to exactly what purpose these rabbits are serving in this experiment.

As for "penis cancer"... I didn't even know you could get penis cancer. Though I suppose you could get cancer of anything considering that it's just mutant cells.

OMG totalli gawth band namez- "Mutant Cells" and "Cancer of Anything" sharing the stage on the Medical Mishaps tour following punk legends "Biological Fuckups."
Acushla is offline   Reply With Quote