Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #526
pothead

what is mohawk love?
pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:22 AM   #527
pothead

once you are a christian you are always one, because you are not your own you are bought with a price
Old 11-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #528
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead View Post
once you are a christian you are always one, because you are not your own you are bought with a price
Sounds like slavery, to me.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #529
pothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
Sounds like slavery, to me.
heres the thing you are a slave to the devil unless you come to christ then you are bought from the slave market, and turn into a son by adoption, and a son by adoption can't be disowened, as paul says we are no longer servents but sons. and when you come to chirst you get born again, and once your born again you can never become unborn can you?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #530
pothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molten View Post
The real question is who is god? The johnny blaze rip off as described in ezekiel or a 3 story tall super computer you decide
Jesus is God
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #531
Grausamkeit

Quote:
heres the thing you are a slave to the devil unless you come to christ then you are bought from the slave market, and turn into a son by adoption, and a son by adoption can't be disowened, as paul says we are no longer servents but sons. and when you come to chirst you get born again, and once your born again you can never become unborn can you?
Well, you could be cast out or aborted.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #532
pothead

Quote:
Well, you could be cast out or aborted.
you could never be cast out, because Jesus said whosoever come ith to me will I in no wise cast out, and aborted nope can't happen because the birth is instant, you could be aborted in the sense of maybe not believing once you heard the gospel, but I don't see it in any other sense
Old 11-09-2011, 05:55 AM   #533
Grausamkeit

What if after you become 'saved' you denounce god/jesus/the flying spaghetti monster/platypus? Doesn't it say about people who denounce 'better that man had not been born'?

Old 11-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #534
pothead

Quote:
What if after you become 'saved' you denounce god/jesus/the flying spaghetti monster/platypus? Doesn't it say about people who denounce 'better that man had not been born'?
a saved person would not denounce Jesus who is God by the way, and if they did they would still be saved though they would loose their rewards in heaven but they would still get to go, and no it doesn't say it would be better if that man had not been born that was about the person who would betray Jesus Judas it says woe to the man by who I am betrayed it would be better off if he had never been born. also if you have ever prayd the sinners prayer then that means you are saved, and you can't ever be lost once your saved, and also peter one of Jesus's 12 denied him 3 times and he was forgiven
Old 11-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #535
pothead

Will anyone come to the cross?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #536
Grausamkeit

What kind of cross are you talking about? Cross hairs, cross bridge, criss cross, celtic cross? oh.....Celtic Frost! *w00t*

Old 11-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #537
Miss Absynthe

Quote:
a saved person would not denounce Jesus who is God by the way, and if they did they would still be saved though they would loose their rewards in heaven but they would still get to go, and no it doesn't say it would be better if that man had not been born that was about the person who would betray Jesus Judas it says woe to the man by who I am betrayed it would be better off if he had never been born. also if you have ever prayd the sinners prayer then that means you are saved, and you can't ever be lost once your saved, and also peter one of Jesus's 12 denied him 3 times and he was forgiven
Quote:
Hebrews 6

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.
...so it is possible for someone who was saved to 'unsave' themselves.
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #538
pothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe View Post
...so it is possible for someone who was saved to 'unsave' themselves.
no it is impossible that's what paul says, and tasting of the heavenly gift is different then actualy eating it , listen salvation is eternal as said in

Hbr 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

what part of eternal salvation don't you understand?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #539
pothead

and also the bible says that Jesus keeps you from falling
Old 11-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #540
pothead

Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Old 11-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #541
Miss Absynthe

It says that these people have 'shared in the Holy Spirit', so are you saying that God gives the Holy Spirit to people and then takes it away from them?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #542
pothead

Thumbs down

Quote:
It says that these people have 'shared in the Holy Spirit', so are you saying that God gives the Holy Spirit to people and then takes it away from them?
Hbr 6:4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

it says partakers, but no it doesn't mean that God takes the holy spirit awway from people, once you get saved the holy spirit comes to dwell inside of you, and you are sealed with the holy spirit living inside of you untel the day of redeption which is the rapture. so when it says they were made partakers of the holy spirit, that just means that the holy spirit came upon them, but they wasn't saved because when your saved the spirit comes inside of you,

Hbr 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

tasted means like they just tasted it they did really consume it, so that means like they heard the gospel, and believed, but didn't act upon it meaning didn't ask to be saved

see the main point of what paul says is that it is impossible, that doesn't mean possible that means impossible for it to happen in the first place, its like saying if it were possible for them to fall away, but a saved person can't fall away because jesus keeps you from falling as said in
Jud 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Old 11-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #543
pothead

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Old 11-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #544
pothead

Jesus paid your sin debt having nailed it to the cross paid in full, theh debt that you owed God because of your sin that you could never pay off that the penilty for was adeath, and eternal seperation away from God, Jesus paid that debt you owed in full, now all you have to do is recieve the free gift of pardon that Jesus offers that pays off your sin debt, so will you recieve the free gift of pardon? and pray the sinners prayer?
Old 11-12-2011, 01:54 AM   #545
pothead

Will you accept the sacrifice Jesus made by giving up his life to save yours, so that if you believe that he died on the cross, and if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that he was rose from the dead on the third day by God the father, you will be saved. He did it all to offer you eternal life, and forgiveness of your sins, to pay off your sin debt. The debt that you owed God because of your sin that seperates you from God that debt you could never pay off, that Jesus paid it in full having nailed it to the cross. So will you recieve the free gift of pardon from your sins, and accept the free gift of eternal life? Will you accept the free gifts by praying the sinners prayer ?
Now please if you want to go to heaven, and recieve the free gifts please pray with me by using your mouth and speaking pray this with me. Please Pray ( dear Jesus I believe that you died on the Cross for my sins, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I know I can't save myself. I ask you to come into my heart, and save me, and forgive me of my sins. I confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord, I repent of my sin. I accept you as my Lord, and savior I call upon your name Lord Jesus amen) Remember Jesus loves you so much he died for you!!

Now if you prayed this prayer, said it out aloud, and believed in Jesus. you are saved, which means you now a christian, and is going to heaven. Also you can't ever not be a christian once you are one.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:32 AM   #546
Miss Absynthe

If I become a Christian will you stop posting?
Old 11-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #547
Grausamkeit

Don't do it! IT'S A TRAP!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #548
Miss Absynthe

It's ok... it's too late for me, but run! SAVE YOURSELVES! Or, rather RUN, DON'T SAVE YOURSELVES!
Old 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #549
pothead

Quote:
It's ok... it's too late for me, but run! SAVE YOURSELVES! Or, rather RUN, DON'T SAVE YOURSELVES!
here is the thing, it is never to late for you, because if the holy spirit draws you, and contiues to do so then that means you can be saved, you can be saved as long as your still alive, and also if you become a christian I still dono if I can quit posting I am from orders from God to post things, but I wish you would become a christian, remember its never to late. Also you haven't fallen away, because paul says it is impossible, like its impossible for that to happen in the first place, so will you pray the sinners prayer, Just try it out what would it hurt??
Old 11-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #550
Miss Absynthe

But if I did it to 'just try it out' I wouldn't actually be saved. They aren't magic words that saves everyone who says them.