Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 10:01 PM   #876
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus

Yes it does, but in my defense, I would like to ask what restraint and honor will do for you, when you are having a gun pointed at your head?

Also, if you would like to say "but she is a little girl", then go ahead, you may, for I have no defense against the helpless damsel in distress plea, but that is my nature, to do unto others, or atleast threaten to, before they do it to me.

Actually, if you had ANY sort of life experience AT ALL, you would KNOW what little things like RESTRAINT and HONOR can do for YOU when you have a gun pointed at your head..

I have had guns pointed at MY head, and the ONLY thing that saved my ass was Restraint, Honor and a huge fucking dose of COMMON SENSE..

But the fact remains, you and your 'buddy' thought it was 'cool' to threaten a silly little girl with ' death by explosives' (which by the way is a Federal offense), rather than ignore her or something else that would indicate some form of maturity on your part.

Thats lame, no matter WHAT kind of spin you want to put on it..

And if that is your 'nature' as you claim, you are in for a VERY rude awakening one of these days..
Old 10-16-2005, 10:04 PM   #877
Icarus

I have had guns pointed at my head, including real ones, paintball, and airsoft. The only thing that kept me alive during the ordeal was restraint, but I didn't find any use for honor.

Now, the reason we were bugging this girl is not because she was threatening us, we could have cared less, but we were in a fight, and we do not like interruptions when we are doing it.

And yes, it is lame.

And yes, I have got rude awakening, and I will continue to get them!

#8 Contradict your self. in a few posts say how you hate X then start praising him.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:06 PM   #878
1TOOMANY

You should hope and pray that you never harass my lil sister like that. You would pay oh so dearly! The only reason little girls like you act like you do is because you've never had a good enough punch in the face, GUARANTEED. Keep harassing young girls and see what happens. The only problem is the day you get that extremely crippling blow to the mouth, nose and chin, I won't be there to see it.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:08 PM   #879
Icarus

Gotten it, infact, here is a list of the injuries I have gotten because of my actions:
Broken Jaw
Broken Nose (3)
Broken Arm
Broken Leg
Fractured Rib
And many, many bruises. And yet I keep on coming, back, and back.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:11 PM   #880
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

I have had guns pointed at my head, including real ones, paintball, and airsoft. The only thing that kept me alive during the ordeal was restraint, but I didn't find any use for honor.

Now, the reason we were bugging this girl is not because she was threatening us, we could have cared less, but we were in a fight, and we do not like interruptions when we are doing it.

#8 Contradict your self. in a few posts say how you hate X then start praising him.

You DO know that 'Paintball' and 'Airsoft' ARE NOT real guns right?

I was referring to REAL WEAPONS, with REAL bullets in them, pointed at my VERY REAL HEAD, since you chose to use the gun analogy..

NOT TOYS!!

The kind of guns, with bullets that make a BIG hole going in and a BIGGER hole coming out..

And please explain how you being interrupted by some silly girl, makes you threatening said silly girl with murder, OKAY??

I can just see you explaining that one to the Feds..

" Well yeah I threatened to kill her and blow up her house, BUT SHE INTERRUPTED US!!!! "

Uh-huh..

And what exacly were you getting at with your #8 contradiction bit??
Old 10-16-2005, 10:14 PM   #881
Icarus

Yes, I do know they are not real guns. And yes, I believe I mentioned real ones, which include 9mm, and .45 USPs. I have had those pointed at my head. There are three seperate categories, not two, another fault of the english language".

And yes, I know it would sound stupid, but we don't really care how that would sound to the feds, as far as I am concerned, they can go fuck off!

And the 8# bit is just a nice little piece of info.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:17 PM   #882
Empty_Purple_Stars

Well maybe your piece of friggin info should be in ENGLISH or the form of a sentence I can friggin understand...

If you are going to be snide, at least be clear about it..

" #8 Contradict your self. in a few posts say how you hate X then start praising him. "

Try putting that into a complete sentence..

And no, I don't believe you have had REAL weapons pointed at your head..

And no, I don't want you to try and convince me otherwise..

I really don't care what you're fantasies are..
Old 10-16-2005, 10:18 PM   #883
Icarus

It is a clear sentence. It is a statement of something that you could do. Now, it doesn't have the context clues that would make it specific. To make it specfiic, it came from MyG0T, a well known gaming clan, and thier ideas on how to "Rage", a forum.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:55 PM   #884
1TOOMANY

"Gotten it, infact, here is a list of the injuries I have gotten because of my actions:
Broken Jaw
Broken Nose (3)
Broken Arm
Broken Leg
Fractured Rib
And many, many bruises. And yet I keep on coming, back, and back."

Don't believe you. And you know you are full of it! Sounds like you your a wannabe tuff guy. From my experiences they end up in one place we all go eventually but 20x as fast that's why I am and have been a Big Brother for the underprivaledged and kids without fathers. I've seen things that you might think in your fantasy world are funny, but when they are real and you see the before and after effects before your eyes you wouldn't be talking and acting the way you do. But your 14, with a horrible attitude, and from what i hear if it isn't bullshit you have violent tendencies as well, which leads to major trouble. And believe me when you run accross the REAL as you say "cold and heartless" kids around your age you better tread lightly. And I'm not threatening you or trying to make you look stupid I'm just trying to give you a lil heads up. Knuckling up with kids these days is a thing in the past. Do yourself a favor and find a hot girlfriend treat her right and stay out of trouble. Have some fun. And drop the negative attitude. Jail is no fun.

Just some sincere advice.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:05 PM   #885
1TOOMANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TOOMANY
You should hope and pray that you never harass my lil sister like that. You would pay oh so dearly! The only reason little girls like you act like you do is because you've never had a good enough punch in the face, GUARANTEED. Keep harassing young girls and see what happens. The only problem is the day you get that extremely crippling blow to the mouth, nose and chin, I won't be there to see it.

The only reason I say you better hope it would never be my sister you would happen to harass one day is not because you would have to worry about me, since I am a grown man but she would most likely have you sucking your food through a straw for a few months, Tuffguy.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:13 PM   #886
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TOOMANY

Don't believe you. And you know you are full of it! Sounds like you your a wannabe tuff guy. From my experiences they end up in one place we all go eventually but 20x as fast that's why I am and have been a Big Brother for the underprivaledged and kids without fathers. I've seen things that you might think in your fantasy world are funny, but when they are real and you see the before and after effects before your eyes you wouldn't be talking and acting the way you do. But your 14, with a horrible attitude, and from what i hear if it isn't bullshit you have violent tendencies as well, which leads to major trouble. And believe me when you run accross the REAL as you say "cold and heartless" kids around your age you better tread lightly. And I'm not threatening you or trying to make you look stupid I'm just trying to give you a lil heads up. Knuckling up with kids these days is a thing in the past. Do yourself a favor and find a hot girlfriend treat her right and stay out of trouble. Have some fun. And drop the negative attitude. Jail is no fun.

Just some sincere advice.

May I add to that?

Jail is no fun..

But being six feet under because someone got tired of your threats is even LESS fun..

There are WORSE places than Jail, and D is right, your kind of attitude these days will get you into more Hell than you could ever possibly imagine..

But we're wasting our breath D, trying to explain Real Life to some little kid who thinks its fun to blow things and people up.

Sigh..
Old 10-16-2005, 11:18 PM   #887
winged_dreams

Please add a broken skull to that list. -_-*

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 10-16-2005, 11:22 PM   #888
Empty_Purple_Stars

For sure Winged..

Can you say Acetylene Torch and Pliers??
Old 10-17-2005, 02:24 AM   #889
Penny_Wise

I cannot help myself sometimes, it just seems so real. Whats wrong with doing what I do? I think they all love it.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:51 AM   #890
edible_eye

Quote:
Yes it does, but in my defense, I would like to ask what restraint and honor will do for you, when you are having a gun pointed at your head?
you didn't have a gun pointed at your head. you were fighting with a friend and proceeded to surround and threaten a "little girl".

that's not cheating by taking "both eyes". that's being a bully.

so, essentially, you've lumped yourself in with a cauldron of life-punks. and that's just sad.

and penny wise - what the FUCK are you talking about?
Old 10-17-2005, 02:21 PM   #891
Tall One In Black

Quote:
Gotten it, infact, here is a list of the injuries I have gotten because of my actions:
Broken Jaw
Broken Nose (3)
Broken Arm
Broken Leg
Fractured Rib
And many, many bruises. And yet I keep on coming, back, and back.
This, to me, reads as:
I am too stupid to learn my lesson, even when it's beaten into me.

That, of course, assumes I believe you've ever had half those injuries... and I don't believe it. You'd probably run crying to mommy if you got a paper cut.

Sheesh, I can't believe I wasted 90 seconds replying to this twit.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:05 PM   #892
Tall One In Black

This Icarus series of posts reminds me of an incident which may amuse some of you. It's not a rant, but perhaps you'll forgive me for going off-topic a bit.

I went to Convergence VI in Seattle as a vendor. While everyone was gathered in the auditorium for the opening festivities, I slipped out to finish unloading the van. I was alone in the parking lot when two guys approached. They were about 14, dressed in baseball caps and huge jeans hanging off their asses. I guess they saw me as an easy victim. They came over and started making oh-so-original comments like, "Who died?" and "Halloween isn't until October." I basically just ignored them. They continued laughing and making what they thought were clever jibes, taunting me, calling me a chicken, saying I was afraid of them.

I'm a very calm person, and I'm used to being picked on; generally I don't even acknowledge it. But after a while, I got annoyed enough that I traded an insult or two with them. I told them to take their infant asses home and have their mommies change their diapers because obviously they were full. (Referring to the jeans hanging halfway down to their knees.) They didn't let up; they began getting more excited and cursing more.

Finally I reached the limit of my tolerance. I stopped what I was doing in the van and walked the 10 feet or so over to where they were leaning against the wall. I stood tall at my full height, about 6' in New Rocks, got right in their faces and said, "You think I'm an easy target? Fine. Keep picking on me. Any minute, about 500 goths are going to come out of that building, and with one word from me, they will annihilate you."

As if on cue, the basement door opened and black-clad goths started pouring into the parking lot. Two wide-eyed seconds later, the little punks were speed-walking away, holding up their pants as they tried to look like they weren't in a hurry. Then, with at least 30 goths watching, one of them tripped over his own pants and fell face-first on the parking lot. It was priceless.

My only regret is that it wasn't caught on video.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:47 PM   #893
Jane13

In Black, that's a great story ^.^

I would like to add something to this Icarus ranting... you can have no flippin' idea what the hell it is like to be little girl and be threatened like that! My best friend's crack head brother used to try to bash our heads onto frozen car doors, set of bottle rockets at us when we were playing outside on the summer and try to ruin us through verbal insults every chance he got. He stabbed my friend in the shoulder with a knife once! My friend turned out pretty damn weell realizing she had to deal with his shit every day, but it's freakin' scary! No, I'm not a spoiled rich kid by ANY means, but it's scary for anyone to get pushed around by someone who is obvioulsy bigger, stronger and faster. You suck, Icarus. E_P_S... you basically covered everything otherwise, and you are a very smart woman... and thanks for pointing out what a moron he is... yeesh..
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-19-2005, 10:31 AM   #894
Soma Cruz

Getting your @$$ kicked for being a Goth..

I reeeeeeeaaallllyyyy hate my school!!!! Im tired orf getting jumped just for being a Black Goth!!!! THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!! Every damn day i get mauled by like 7 guys for wearing one stinkin arm band!!!! I say i like rock and they all say..."that's that Fu***** white boy $h!t." But then again i keep forgeting that EVERYONE here is black. I realize that all of us dont have the same mindset. But MAN these guys are closed minded. You mix two wrong colors and you're dead...you say you dont wanna smoke with them....you're dead.....say you dont like Ludachris......you're dead.......god i hate this school...-_-
Old 10-20-2005, 10:25 PM   #895
winged_dreams

Hello, my name is Natasha and I stupidly worry about my grades even though I have 3 A's and 2 B's currently. I've turned into an over acheiver. English and Philosophy are a breeze for me. Physics is a bit tougher but nothing I can't handle. And statistics, I just need to review the homework and examples a lot to get it. And yet I still worry.
-_- Bwah. At least the semester's halfway over.

Old 10-23-2005, 12:43 AM   #896
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Cruz
I reeeeeeeaaallllyyyy hate my school!!!! Im tired orf getting jumped just for being a Black Goth!!!! THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!! Every damn day i get mauled by like 7 guys for wearing one stinkin arm band!!!! I say i like rock and they all say..."that's that Fu***** white boy $h!t." But then again i keep forgeting that EVERYONE here is black. I realize that all of us dont have the same mindset. But MAN these guys are closed minded. You mix two wrong colors and you're dead...you say you dont wanna smoke with them....you're dead.....say you dont like Ludachris......you're dead.......god i hate this school...-_-

I WOULD BE SO FUCKING DEAD!! I hate to smoke, I can't stand Ludacris, and I hang out with white kids. HOLY HELL! I feel so bad that you're surrounded by such people.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:45 AM   #897
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_dreams
Hello, my name is Natasha and I stupidly worry about my grades even though I have 3 A's and 2 B's currently. I've turned into an over acheiver. English and Philosophy are a breeze for me. Physics is a bit tougher but nothing I can't handle. And statistics, I just need to review the homework and examples a lot to get it. And yet I still worry.
-_- Bwah. At least the semester's halfway over.

I got 3 A's and a D. So feel less bad okay winged, dear. I nearly cried when I saw that I have a 3.2 GPA. I cried when I found out that I was the owner of my first D ever.
Old 10-23-2005, 01:20 AM   #898
winged_dreams

I'll try not to feel bad. Sometimes I can't help it though. Silly brain. And what are you getting a D in if you don't mind me asking?

Old 10-23-2005, 02:37 AM   #899
edible_eye

... people with personality disorders suck ...
Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 AM   #900
punkirony

PHYSICS! It is evil and I don't understand a bit of it. I think it's evil BECAUSE I don't understand a bit of it. Huh.