Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #76
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Okay.... Today there are two ongoing developments in the world which carry with them all the necessary ingredients to bring down the western civilization as we know of it.... The first of these developments is the Islamic resurgence, which, many (not all) devout Muslims believe will be the final showdown between Islam and the infidels. They firmly believe this cataclysmic clash of civilisation will result in a guaranteed victory for Islam. With great aplomb they will refer to the Qur’anic verses (such as 2:30, 6:165, 7:129, 27:62) which firmly declare that only the Muslims are the rightful inheritors of earth. Allah has assured the victory of Islam by expropriating and usurping the land of the infidels and hand them over to the Muslims (verses 13:41, 21:44, 28:58). The Islamic world is patiently waiting for this ultimate victory of Islam—no infidel should bear any doubt on this mindset of great majority of Islamic diehards.

In contrast to the above mindset of the Islamic world, the infidel world, by and large, is in deep slumber...(aka everyone who isn't muslim) Note the incredible apathy, ignorance, neglect and sheer carelessness of the infidels’ state of mind. They are in the impression that the current Islamic terrorism will soon be a thing of the past, and the world will, once again, revert to the ‘world order’ which.... for several centuries, they have taken for granted. These easy‑going, ‘couldn’t care less’, gullible westerners still believe that Islam means peace. Alas, I have bad news for these apathetic western people.

Most Muslims consider America to be their main enemy because it is the world’s only super power and seems to stand in Islam’s way. Notwithstanding with such a unremitting hatred reserved exclusively for America, any non-Islamic country has the potential to win the main enemy title depending on the circumstances..

Muslims understand their jihad priorities very well and are aware of the need for tactical alliances that serve their purpose. Fourteen hundred years ago Mohammed had already set an example for this convenient strategy. He used to set up tactical alliances with potential enemies to keep them neutral, while he took on his adversaries—eliminating them one‑by–one....Islamic jihad exists in various forms: the military form is the best known. But Muslims are also engaged in other softer forms of jihad on a daily basis, especially in the West. Islamic organizations, mosques and Islamic centres are just few of the many battlefronts where Muslims work very hard to consolidate their presence in the West. In the beginning, they only wanted basic commodities such as halal food and places for worship. When this is duly satisfied by the infidels, they now demand Islamic sharia and their own Islamic holidays, not to mention their demand to influence the foreign policies of their host countries. There are thousands of Islamic organizations in the West whose job is to keep pushing their Islamic agenda to reshape the West. The message is loud and clear: conform to Islam or else face jihad, that is, Islamist terrorism. In other words, the host country must now become Islamic, even though the Islamic community is no more than microscopic in number. The West in general has come increasingly under the influence of the liberal left which promotes a culture of self-blaming for almost every fault in this world. The Europeans in particular has lost their sense of pride and has replaced it with a sense of guilt. They despise their history, values and the traditional family. An increasing number of women put off motherhood until late in life or even avoids it altogether, resulting in alarmingly dwindling birth rates. Christianity lost its influence in an increasingly atheistic society, leaving a spiritual and moral vacuum that is rapidly being filled by the influx of Islam.

Incoming Muslims perceive that the western societies are in a state of moral and social decay. Young westerners become easy prey for the Muslim predators, who waste no time to do what they do best: brainwashing those westerners and converting them into willing soldiers of Islam. Islam is not only a religion; it is also a political movement which actively works to seize power to establish the Islamic state known as khilafa.
Quote:
Its a subculture...a lifestyle...a music that promotes a lifestyle...a lifestyle that doesn't fit with Islam.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #77
korinna5555

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I want to know where she copied the big post from..
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #78
vindicatedxjin

It doesn't matter where I got it from...the fact is that it make sense with the whole "goth Muslim" website that this crazy dude tried to get us to join.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #79
Mir

The party is over then? Stop picking on jin. She's hot!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #80
vindicatedxjin

Why does everyone just want to play stupid and defend this guy who is trying so hard to convince everyone that hes trying to promote peace and love...I call BULL SHIT...

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #81
vindicatedxjin

Look at the picture above, lift your right hand and say the following words:
"Assalyamu Aleykum Ya Sultan ul Auliya Maulyana Sheikh Nazim al-Haqqani. I put your hand in your hand and ask you Bayt to be your (her) his pupils com and follow the great road Tarikatun Nakshbandiyatil Aliya!

Аллах Ху Аллах Ху Аллах Ху Хак! Allah Hu Allah Hu Allah Hu Haq!
Аллах Ху Аллах Ху Аллах Ху Хак! Allah Hu Allah Hu Allah Hu Haq!
Аллах Ху Аллах Ху Аллах Ху Хак!" Allah Hu Allah Hu Allah Hu Haq! "

In the end, you can read suru Fatih.

Seriously??? how does this fit with being "goth"

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #82
Saya

You have yet to explain why goth and Islam is incompatiable without posting some inane post that has sweeping generalizations and outright false claims about how Islam works. Especially when PETER FUCKING MURPHY is Muslim himself.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #83
the-nihilist

Pork rinds and ham sandwiches motherfucker!
Old 08-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #84
vindicatedxjin

...I don't give a fuck if peter murphy is a fucking muslim...I don't give a fuck if your muslim...I don't give a fuck if my mom was muslim... AND I"VE ALREADY GIVEN my REASON as to why goth and islam doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:55 AM   #85
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
Pork rinds and ham sandwiches motherfucker!
What? Pigs are sentient beings with feelings like yer mom.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #86
Saya

Because you have some crackpot theory that Muslims are going to take over the world?
Old 08-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #87
Saya

Hey guys, guys, I totally get what she was saying now, but she was too narrow minded there because goth takes over our lives SO COMPLETELY we cannot possibly live our lives without everything about us being compatable with some obscure "lifestyle" that our music supposedly promotes.

So not only can we not be Muslim, but we can't be Christian either. Christians have polygamy, the Mormons force young girls to marry old men and have their babies. They also forbid birth control and abortion, as outlined by the Pope and also seen by the Quiverfull movement. Which doesn't fly since all goth girls are sluts, and we can't be sluts if our vaginas are like the grand canyon and we have strechmarks everywhere from our 11 pregnancies. Also since Christianity promotes modesty, if a woman wears skimpy clothes she's enabling men to **** her. So we can't have this fishnet and corset business if we were Christian. We also have to wear these things called "purity rings" and wait until marriage to have sex. If we sleep around we are lesser people and then no one will marry us. Christians also are violent, as seen by the murder of Dr. Tillier, bombings of abortion clinics and even their prophet Ann Coulter spoke of invading the Middle East and forcing all Muslims to convert to Christianity. They think Christianity should take over the world! Also seen by so many missionaries. This one Christian girl in my school also told me that they think St.Paul was a false prophet. I dont know where she got it from but it must be true, she is a Christian. They also hate gay people, their scripture tells them to stone homosexuals to death, and according to one of their leaders, Fred Phelps, God hates fags and wants them dead. They say 9/11 was our punishment for tolerating homosexuality, feminists and pagans.

So guyz, not only is Islam totally incompatable with being big fans of goth music, so is Christianity!!! And pretty much any religion you can think of except paganism!!!! Because paganism is so fucking goth, they wore ankhs. And had slaves and sacrificed people and animals, but screw those facts. I'm also not going to be Buddhist anymore, Buddha was so not goth. All happy and speaking about peace and tolerance, fuck that guy. It interfers with my obscurely defined lifestyle.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:55 AM   #88
Alan

I'm not willing to read four pages. Have you guys already shooed this fucking loon?
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #89
vindicatedxjin

^^^Your absolutely right about everything that you just wrote on christianity...which is why most christians bash the idea of they're children looking like, listening or having anything to do with anything goth because apparently it's of the devil and promotes satanism. I'm not just saying that only muslims are the bad guys here...and everything you just wrote isn't really compatible with what I've already written on the matter. You seem to want to make me appear like I think that muslims are the only people to be concerned about...and thats not the case...I believe there are people from every creed or religion that have they're downfalls because we are all only human. BUT as far as the subject of this whole conversation goes. I'm still going to stick with what I've been saying this whole time. We're talking about this Russian guys website...that is posing as a goth friendly society...and promotes Islam...in the form of what appears to be the "only" self righteous and just group of people...while everyone else is "evil". It calls its people to chant these islamic prayers...and succumb to its belief system. The only reason why it is trying to appeal to goths is because they need more people to convert and the best way to do so is by appealing to different stereotypical groups. How does that not make any sense...And heres this for a change.... What is it about goth that IS compatible with Islam??? TELL ME PLEASE!!!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #90
monti

This 4 pages are totally offtop
Im not belong to this speech.
They just wanted to waste a real site in rubbish and then say - nope.
But i only called the gothic to follow the high elite stuff and help weak ones...
monti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #91
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I'm not willing to read four pages. Have you guys already shooed this fucking loon?

Probably.....if he isn't trying to find ways to hunt me down and kill me.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 12:00 PM   #92
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by monti View Post
This 4 pages are totally offtop
Im not belong to this speech.
They just wanted to waste a real site in rubbish and then say - nope.
But i only called the gothic to follow the high elite stuff and help weak ones...

Why follow anything??? Why not just stand for good and thats it? Why do we have to recite prayers and follow someone who we don't believe in?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #93
Rioli

Quote:
Why do we have to recite prayers and follow someone who we don't believe in?
Get used to this type of thing, all the 2012 crap is bringing them out of the woodwork everywhere.

oddly the "Topsy turvy times, omg armageddon. nooo!" crowd are just as amusing as the "I am the gothic magistrate" set, so calm down slappy.

P.S this place rules
Rioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #94
monti

yes just be a good ones... and be example for everyone.
if you interested then make your own society as you like.
but we must be - gothic people - must be example for everyone.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #95
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I can't understand him well enough to address him, but if by "shoo" you mean "accuse him of being a Islamic terrorist sent to kill us", then yeah that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin
Your absolutely right about everything that you just wrote on christianity...which is why most christians bash the idea of they're children looking like, listening or having anything to do with anything goth because apparently it's of the devil and promotes satanism.
No, I'm not fucking right about Christianity and MOST Christian parents don't bash the idea of goth. My parents don't even know Siouxsie And The Banshees and The Cure would be considered goth and actually enjoy them, especially The Cure's 4:13 Dream which was a pretty upbeat album. What I'm doing is what you're doing: generalizing and taking the vocal minority as representative for an entire faith. There are over a billion Christans and over a billion Muslims in the world, its fucking idiotic to treat them all the same and assume they don't have their differences amongst themselves. You are honestly going to preach to a billion people on what you only vaguely know about their religion and tell them they can't like the same things as we do? You're going to assume goth music takes over our lives completely that we can't have a spiritual life?

Quote:
What is it about goth that IS compatible with Islam??? TELL ME PLEASE!!!
Goth is just a genre of music and its fan club. What about it isn't compatible?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #96
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioli View Post
Get used to this type of thing, all the 2012 crap is bringing them out of the woodwork everywhere.

oddly the "Topsy turvy times, omg armageddon. nooo!" crowd are just as amusing as the "I am the gothic magistrate" set, so calm down slappy.

P.S this place rules

...Umm... the only really why i'm so coocoo for coco puffs is because...someone....keeps pulling my strings.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #97
Rioli

See? This guy reads like people channeling aliens to aid the indigo children.
Rioli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #98
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I can't understand him well enough to address him, but if by "shoo" you mean "accuse him of being a Islamic terrorist sent to kill us", then yeah that happened.

No, I'm not fucking right about Christianity and MOST Christian parents don't bash the idea of goth. My parents don't even know Siouxsie And The Banshees and The Cure would be considered goth and actually enjoy them, especially The Cure's 4:13 Dream which was a pretty upbeat album. What I'm doing is what you're doing: generalizing and taking the vocal minority as representative for an entire faith. There are over a billion Christans and over a billion Muslims in the world, its fucking idiotic to treat them all the same and assume they don't have their differences amongst themselves. You are honestly going to preach to a billion people on what you only vaguely know about their religion and tell them they can't like the same things as we do? You're going to assume goth music takes over our lives completely that we can't have a spiritual life?

Goth is just a genre of music and its fan club. What about it isn't compatible?

HAHAHAAH goth is just a genre???

Definition of goth on a gothic website...

"Most goths become goths because they have been spurned by 'normal' society because the way they want to live their lives does not fit in with how most people are told to live theirs. Goths are free thinkers, people who do not accept the moral rules of society because they're told 'This is just how it is' or 'This is what God says!'. Rather goths tend to listen to what you have to say, and make up their own mind. This kind of free thinking and rejection of dogma earns only rejection in todays society.
However because of this rejection from 'normal' society, goths have banded together to associate with other free thinkers. This has a beneficial effect on both the individual and society as a whole. For the individual they have a sense of belonging, and friends they can associate with. For society it removes one more misfit filled with rage from society's streets."

And I was generalizing the type of Islam followeres that were trying to get us to join the little "goth" group...it all makes perfect sense...if you know ANYTHING about islam you would know that I what I said was true!

And most christian parents DO bash the idea of goth!!! Trust me I lived it growing up...saw it with all my friends christian parents who thought we were satanists...had two of my friends that i invited to church get banned because they wouldn't wear "normal" clothes... I'm speaking from EXPERIENCE.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 12:16 PM   #99
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioli View Post
See? This guy reads like people channeling aliens to aid the indigo children.

hahahaahha lmao!!!!!!!!!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #100
monti

Guys you are so silly.
Like babies.
Russians are much more smart.
We understand what is what in this life...
You just s*ck with your pseudo gothic lifestyle...

if there will be anyone with IQ higher than 120 let me know.
Otherwise im tired to speak with blondies and babies.