Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-23-2010, 08:22 AM   #76
Apathy's_Child

That does suck to hell. My old boss was so cool he'd let me carry on whatever frivolous shit I was doing while HE served. Some customer'd come in and I'd go to get up, and he'd be like, "Naw, kid, finish your poem", then mosey on up and take care of it himself.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #77
Alan

I realize I grew up from subcultures and cliques when I knew pretty much every goth, punk, hippie, hipster, and indie around here, and I still felt it would be nice to have some more friends.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:33 AM   #78
Immolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Tha Duckman View Post
What the fuck is with the "Goff Pride" bullshit? Srsly, only goths and furries feel the need to have the bullshit pride about it. Granted, not all, but a good majority. It's that lame assed statement that gets thrown around a lot, about how "I are discriminated against because I are a goffick!!!!!!!!!" Really, in the grand scheme of things, no body gives a fuck. Just stop going on about it. THAT'S why you are annoying and no body likes you. I like to be punched in the face when I cum, do I go on about it? Do I fuck. I get funny looks when it's brought up, but really, no one cares. Just like how no one cares that you dress like a moron and listen to rubbish music.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!
You, too, eh?
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #79
Pineapple_Juice

My boss's boss installed two huge tv/computer/video camera monitor things in the office and everything was cool and I could go online whenever I wanted. Then I checked the history and saw that my very religious muslim boss who thought I was dirty for dating-not fucking, but dating-out of wedlock, was browsing such family favorites as fbooksluts.com, and googling Playboy Playmate 2007 and "naked israeli girls", along with 'hot horny girls in your area' dating sites, etc. etc.

Then magically he put passwords on the the computers and signs saying not to touch them and he's the only one who can use them.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #80
Razeal18

Thumbs up

Are you guys kidding thats half the fucking scene people Who love to complain about the choices theyve made without doing anything about it. and who beg and plead when i tell them they are a match because i want to scrape their heads against sand paper till their skull bursts into flames (DIY tipoftheday: its alot easer to do if you find youself in possestion of magnesium, or sulfur

Last edited by Razeal18; 02-11-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: cause i cant read dot gud
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #81
Tam Li Hua

I dunno; doesn't the original post pretty much describe teenagers/attention-whores in general?
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #82
Random Havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua View Post
I dunno; doesn't the original post pretty much describe teenagers/attention-whores in general?
On a very, very general level the attention-whore types tend to be drawn to things that aren't mainstream as by the very nature of such groups attention is drawn, for good or bad..
Random Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote