Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #1126
DRM

Either I cheat on my boyfriend just this once to keep a friend or I lose a friend.
It sucks.
But that's the choice he gave me.
D;
Old 09-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #1127
vindicatedxjin

Thats retarded why would you want to be friends with someone who gave you that ultimatum in the first place???

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #1128
DRM

Because he's not always an ass hole.
He's just annoyed that we're not fuck buddies anymore.
And so he's being an ass hole right now, which sucks.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #1129
gothicusmaximus

Wow, I wish all women were as easy to manipulate as you are. That bullshit wouldn't even inspire consideration from anyone with so much as a modicum of sense. You really should call up your boyfriend and tell him to leave you, that he deserves better than your ass is overwhelmingly likely.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #1130
Sendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM View Post
Either I cheat on my boyfriend just this once to keep a friend or I lose a friend.
It sucks.
But that's the choice he gave me.
D;
If he "makes" you cheat on your boyfriend "just this once", what's to say he wont "make" you cheat again?

He's a shit friend.
Sendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #1131
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM View Post
Because he's not always an ass hole.
He's just annoyed that we're not fuck buddies anymore.
And so he's being an ass hole right now, which sucks.
Dump the motherfucker.

Your ex fuck buddy I mean, no one's got the right to make you have sex with them.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #1132
Mir

I command thee to have sex with me. Please?
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #1133
Cicero

Hmmmmm, 'making' someone have sex. There's a word for that, and I believe it starts with an R and ends with -ape.

What a great friend.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #1134
vindicatedxjin

You...dear girl...are pitiful...just the term fuck buddies...grosses me out.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #1135
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
You...dear girl...are pitiful...just the term fuck buddies...grosses me out.
Really? Out of all that the term "fuck buddies" is what grossed you out? Not the manipulative asshole? Sorry but "casual sex partner" just doesn't roll of the tongue.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:59 AM   #1136
MissCheyenne

The nurse is two hours late, I am meant to be somewhere but I have to sit in and wait for the nurse to arrive. I'm very annoyed as she has only just called to say she will be running late, two hours after she is already meant to have arrived here.
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:07 AM   #1137
DRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Wow, I wish all women were as easy to manipulate as you are. That bullshit wouldn't even inspire consideration from anyone with so much as a modicum of sense. You really should call up your boyfriend and tell him to leave you, that he deserves better than your ass is overwhelmingly likely.

You're proubly right.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #1138
Underwater Ophelia

DRM...you make me ashamed to have XX chromosomes.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #1139
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Really? Out of all that the term "fuck buddies" is what grossed you out? Not the manipulative asshole? Sorry but "casual sex partner" just doesn't roll of the tongue.

*Cough* Me adding the word "just" suggests that...it alone grosses me therefore insinuating that the whole situation is ridiculous.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #1140
Solumina

There is nothing wrong with casual sex as long as you are being safe, in fact it can be rather good for you.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #1141
Mir

There is nothing wrong with casual sex as long as you are being safe, and you're honest about it as far as your boyfriend is concerned. In fact it can be rather good for you.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:07 AM   #1142
gothicusmaximus

God fucking damn it, why the hell can't I just sleep at night and do shit during the day? The worst part is that I'm not even productive during the hours that I am awake-- I just lie in bed, trying to alter my circadian rhythm through sheer willpower.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 AM   #1143
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
There is nothing wrong with casual sex as long as you are being safe, in fact it can be rather good for you.

Reasons being??? Answers please?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #1144
Stormtrooper of Death

It gives you a chance to explore life. A hleathy sex life can decrease stress among people and it helps people feel happier. If you are practicing safe sex, there's nothing wrong with casual sex.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #1145
vindicatedxjin

Well obviously it helps relieve stress. Sex is great. And I'm not saying it's wrong...I just wanna know what's so good about having sex with multiple partners whenever you feel horney...and knowing that you've slept with more people than you could count. Doesn't that take the specialness out of it...when you find that one person that you eventually want to marry. I guess it makes sense if you have no intentions of ever staying with one person...to just sleep with whoever. Honestly I'm not trying to be a goody goody...I'm just old fashioned I suppose.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 09-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #1146
Ophelia's Snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
God fucking damn it, why the hell can't I just sleep at night and do shit during the day? The worst part is that I'm not even productive during the hours that I am awake-- I just lie in bed, trying to alter my circadian rhythm through sheer willpower.
It's hopeless, my dear. I've been trying for 35 years. Sleeping pills can be a temporary help, but finding a job/lifestyle that supports your natural sleep cycle has to be better for you. Perhaps, eventually, you'll have that.
Ophelia's Snorkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #1147
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Well obviously it helps relieve stress. Sex is great. And I'm not saying it's wrong...I just wanna know what's so good about having sex with multiple partners whenever you feel horney...and knowing that you've slept with more people than you could count. Doesn't that take the specialness out of it...when you find that one person that you eventually want to marry. I guess it makes sense if you have no intentions of ever staying with one person...to just sleep with whoever. Honestly I'm not trying to be a goody goody...I'm just old fashioned I suppose.
She didn't say anything about fucking every person you see.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #1148
DRM

Quote:
Casual sex doesn't mean you sleep with a whole lot of people. You could have one person you have casual sex with or more. Casual sex is only sex without the relationship. And there is no specialness in sex, it's an animalistic instinct, the only reason it's so often seen as something that should be monogamous is because the female brain releases oxytocin and the male brain vasopression (those are only theories I've read, but they make sence). Those are the chemicals that cause you to desire to be in monogamous relationships.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #1149
Jonathan

Quote:
Reasons being??? Answers please?
Well, for starters, if you are doing it right it can be lots of fun. Then there's the endorphin rush, the physical exertion, psychological benefits and so forth.

I don't agree that having more sex with more people takes the "magic" out, unless something is going very very wrong. There is a difference between having had multiple partners, and just sleeping around with anything available. You are kind of drawing a false dichotomy between monogamy and reckless lack of standards. The people involved in that moment should be what make it "special", not the tally sheet. This isn't miniature golf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
That is a bitch. I still run into that from time to time. So far the best answer I have found is to just wear myself out during the day. That and sake, but you're presumably not in the right demographic for that one yet.

Now for mine:

I'm having issues making plans for my last free Friday. Should I go to the goth club where I know people and have a girlfriend I don't get to see enough of but is rife with political bullshit, or to one where I don't know anybody but my favorite dj in all existence is spinning? If I go North, I'll have to put up with pretentious ego crap but might get laid. If I go South, I will be pretty much on my own with no one to talk to but really awesome music.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #1150
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
She didn't say anything about fucking every person you see.

I didn't say every person you see either. I was just meaning... fucking anyone you feel like fucking, just because you feel like fucking. I see nothing good about that at all. I'm gonna be honest I've slept with guys in my life. But I was in relationships with them...and even then I regret having slept with some because I would have rather waited and saved it for the guy that I really, really want to experience that with. I guess it's just all about self preference I'm not gonna argue with anyone saying that they shouldn't have sex with whom they want, that's up to them...I'm just speaking for myself.... DRM you said sex is an animalistic act...well why would you want to act like an animal? And do you really think that no emotion is involved??? come on.......

Bring Kontan Back