Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 09:50 AM   #1351
Planewalker

Pancakes with cheese and egg omlet from IHOP........beer

IHOP serving International beer.

What if...........

What if IHOP served beer in a movie theater with hooters chicks?

What if hooters decided to get a monopoly on the market and created Peckers?

Why the fuck did I just think that?

What if I were the only sane person on the planet....Would that make me the only insane person on the planet?

What if today was the end......My last day breathing. Could I say that I lived life to the full?

Fuck I know the awnser to that one.

What if we were not as big or as small as we think we are?

What if hip hop were to fade away like Milli Vanilli, would society be as good as I imagin?

I hate hip hop.

What....I Hate Hip Hop!

When I say "I hate Hip Hop!!", do you think racist.

What does that mean?

What if the only love for you was the only love you will never meet?

What if I stopped thinking now, would I leave out something incredible....... doubt it.

Ani Defranco sound's incredibly hot.

I must go find out.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:05 PM   #1352
DCreep

It's not the right time to be sober, cause now the idiots are taking over.
Spreading like a social cancer is there an answer?

I kiss the girl with 13 fingers.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:21 PM   #1353
TeapotScar

I want to answer all of Planewalkers questions. Like a survey.

What if...........

What if IHOP served beer in a movie theater with hooters chicks? I still wouldn't go- I don't like beer. It'd probably be an expensive experience, too.

What if hooters decided to get a monopoly on the market and created Peckers? I doubt the government would go after them for being a monopoly, because somebody else could always just create "Boobs" or "Tits" or "Balls" or whatever.

Why the fuck did I just think that? You're sane.

What if I were the only sane person on the planet....Would that make me the only insane person on the planet? Absolutely

What if today was the end......My last day breathing. Could I say that I lived life to the full? I don't know about you, but I don't think so.

Fuck I know the awnser to that one. Heh. See above.

What if we were not as big or as small as we think we are? We aren't. Perception is constantly changing. There's a theory that the entire universe is continually expanding, but we just don't notice it, because we're expanding too. There's no way to freeze time in one object, so there's no way to prove it.

What if hip hop were to fade away like Milli Vanilli, would society be as good as I imagin? Nope. There'd still be conservatives.

I hate hip hop.

What....I Hate Hip Hop!

When I say "I hate Hip Hop!!", do you think racist. No.

What does that mean? ...

What if the only love for you was the only love you will never meet? There's no such thing as love.

What if I stopped thinking now, would I leave out something incredible....... doubt it. You might have. I'm kind of worried now.

Ani Defranco sound's incredibly hot. "sounds" not "sound's". and damn right she does.

I must go find out. Hurry back.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 12-16-2004, 10:05 AM   #1354
Rhapsody

I found an old journal last night, and opened it up to December of "02. I was seeing this mechanic. He was a nice guy, but definately not a keeper. Because he had such a good heart, I thought I'd at least give him a shot. I should've known better about the time I made the following entry:

Dec 02/02
Shawn came by this evening for coffee and a movie. We were cuddling on the couch when he whispered in my ear, "How did I get so lucky?". I responded with, "My room mate won't let me get a cat."

Boys have no sense of humor.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:11 AM   #1355
AlKilyu

No way that's pretty fuckin' funny! :lol:
Old 12-24-2004, 05:44 PM   #1356
Ravena

Whats up fuckers??!!!

Well, I've been out for awhile... After those hurricanes came through Florida, I was without power for awhile, then I was out of phone (thus internet) for awhile, and then my computer settings got screwed and my password wouldn't work, and trying to get a new password just wasn't working... computer kept being insubordinate as fuck. Then my two knights in shining armor fixed it for me- Hunter brought it to the admin's attention that I couldn't log on or get a new password, and Secretboy fixed it. So, how is everyone? I'll be trolling again, so look for me... I'm living in sin at Asurai's house for the holidays, so MERRY FING XMAS! Looking forward to meeting all the new people that have come since I was out... and hello all the oldies.
Love~
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 12-26-2004, 08:33 PM   #1357
Deadhymn

christmas is great and presents are fun, but leftovers is what its all about...
Old 12-26-2004, 09:45 PM   #1358
ThwanCondu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody

Dec 02/02
Shawn came by this evening for coffee and a movie. We were cuddling on the couch when he whispered in my ear, "How did I get so lucky?". I responded with, "My room mate won't let me get a cat."

Boys have no sense of humor.
I love you for this, that's the greatest thing ever ever.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:24 AM   #1359
WolfMoon

I've been pondering how to get a credit card so I can buy some micro-eyes from volks-japan for my favorite doll.I'm such an idiot!Here I am with 2 kids a full-time job and husband and I'm despondent because I can't order doll parts!

What a wanker am I.

I haven't been selling my dolls cuz my ebay accounts frozen, :roll: .

I'm about to enroll (this >< close) to take my test to become a certified pharmacy tech.Yeah me!Yeah moolah!
Not bad way to earn money til I'm a forensic pathologist.

Too much to think about and too much time too think about it.

My mind won't shut off!
:roll:
Old 12-27-2004, 10:49 PM   #1360
Deadhymn

have you pondered going to a credit union, wolfie? they can usually give you an acceptable credit limit when no one else will/can. just dont tell em its for doll parts!
Old 12-27-2004, 11:05 PM   #1361
Abris

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST. WHY DONT I HAVE ANY HAM ? I GET UP TODAY ONLY TO GET A SANDWICH BUT NOOO LETS NOT HAVE ANY HAM. god i hate myself. I wanna see a movie but no i have to use my money to buy ham.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:57 PM   #1362
Ravena

Well, Asurai isn't feeling well as of late, I've been doing my best to take care of the sexy little bastard; I've been waking up at odd hours of the night to check on him (he doesn't even realize how much), been pestering him to take medicine, keep covered, keep socks on, eat, drink, been bringing him food, drink, women... er, I mean meds... Yeah. He's eating ice cream right now because it hurts to swallow. Now he's teasing me because I almost poked his eye out earlier(IT WAS A mistake... I don't get any insurance money yet...). He just threatened to sue me, and I offered to settle out of court. His eyes lit up and he said something about arranging something...

8)

Heh. I could get used to this living in sin thing.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 12-28-2004, 10:47 PM   #1363
edible_eye

ohthefuckwell's new avatar makes me want to get sucked into her exquisite eyes and be digested in their lovliness.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:06 PM   #1364
Deadhymn

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
ohthefuckwell's new avatar makes me want to get sucked into her exquisite eyes and be digested in their lovliness.
e_e....no one will ever accuse you of being gay.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:45 AM   #1365
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
Well, Asurai isn't feeling well as of late, I've been doing my best to take care of the sexy little bastard; I've been waking up at odd hours of the night to check on him (he doesn't even realize how much), been pestering him to take medicine, keep covered, keep socks on, eat, drink, been bringing him food, drink, women... er, I mean meds... Yeah. He's eating ice cream right now because it hurts to swallow. Now he's teasing me because I almost poked his eye out earlier(IT WAS A mistake... I don't get any insurance money yet...). He just threatened to sue me, and I offered to settle out of court. His eyes lit up and he said something about arranging something...

8)

Heh. I could get used to this living in sin thing.
SIN?Where?
Get it off me!Get it off me!
:lol:
Take good care of our boy,luv!

Deadhymn,thanx!I'll try it and maybe be getting some uh,parcels in the mail soon,parcels to pay bills,yeah.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:19 PM   #1366
Ravena

Comming from she who is sin free. :roll: :lol:

I'll stop laughing in a moment...

Yeah, I'll take care of him. I love him too much to not.
And like I said, I don't get any insurance. He's giving me a dirty look... :
P
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 12-29-2004, 04:12 PM   #1367
ohthefuckwell

Quote:

*grin* thanks. you certainly do have a way with words, edible_eye.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:23 PM   #1368
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
Quote:

*grin* thanks. you certainly do have a way with words, edible_eye.
and you, beautiful otfw, have a way with ultra-hot anger, apathy, body parts and all-around seductive girlishness.

- slurp - yummy.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:55 PM   #1369
ohthefuckwell

Quote:
and you, beautiful otfw, have a way with ultra-hot anger, apathy, body parts and all-around seductive girlishness.

- slurp - yummy.

ok. think of the reddest red you have ever seen.....

then go about 14 shades deeper.

that's about the color you have my face right now between that up there ^^ and the "name the movie" thread.

a few minutes ago, my son went to the bathroom. he walks in and the second the door shuts, he's back out with this "EEEUUUURRRRRRREEEKA!!" look on his face.

"i just figured out something! south dakota is in THE UNITED STATES OF A-MER-I-CA!!!!"

goes back in, comes right back out....

"and there's a north dakota, too!!"

i have absolutely NO fucking idea where the hell that came from.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:30 PM   #1370
Ravena

I'm sitting here at Asurai's computer. He just finished brushing my hair. Being the man he is, he kicks ass at it. His parents are in the living room watching a college football game. I'm finishing a strawberry shake.
I love him.
We were dancing earlier, as well as the two of us, who have four left feet between us, can.
I am not quite homesick yet. I sort of miss my cats and dogs, my mom yelling at me, friends calling me at ungodly hours of the morning to inform me that 'that slut who claimed she was pregnant with my baby' isn't... But, what do I know? I am content to sit here with him kneeling beside me, combing his fingers through my hair, kissing my cheek. He is feeling better than he was the other day, thank God. I think we are going to go out to dinner tomorrow night if he is well. And if he is not, I'll sit here with him and watch the history channel. We are g33ks like that.
Now he is rifling through his precious books on his shelves, rearranging them... He wasn't hard to shop for on Xmas .
I don't know why I'm writing all of this except that I want to record every little thing he does, lest I lose it or him one day.
gushgushgush.
.................................................. .................................................. .......

You can stop throwing up now.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 12-29-2004, 08:08 PM   #1371
TeapotScar

I finished sewing Granny's pants today!

And then Ravena just made me puke all over them!

...Kidding!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 12-29-2004, 08:21 PM   #1372
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar

And then Ravena just made me puke all over them!

...Kidding!
lol Yeah.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 12-29-2004, 08:22 PM   #1373
.BatteryPoison.

Quote:
What kind of pants? Worthy of taking a picture and posting for us to see at some point (after she gets them?). ;)

"I wanna skin me some fetuses and hang 'em, then chase them with hedgeclippers!" - Ice
Old 12-29-2004, 08:26 PM   #1374
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BatteryPoison.
Quote:
What kind of pants? Worthy of taking a picture and posting for us to see at some point (after she gets them?).
Haha, oh yes. Sweatpants from my camp four years ago. Sexy, eh?

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 12-29-2004, 08:30 PM   #1375
Ravena

God I miss Daz.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Closed Thread