Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #126
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
They wanted to talk about hating kids. They found a thread about hating kids. In the thread they found about hating kids, they started to talk about hating kids.

Where is the problem with this?
The thread was no longer about hating kids, it was you being a bitch to Noumi, which has fuck all to do with the new post.

The problems with old threads isn't just that they are old it, is that the threads are conversations and in most cases the conversation has evolved from the original topic and you may as well just start a new conversation, at the same time if you are responding to the end of that conversation you are responding to something that happened long ago that has nothing to do with you.

It isn’t like the art thread, which is really more of an archive surrounded by intermittent conversations. This is one continuous conversation, no more, no less. If you want to bitch about kids do it over in the rant thread, if you want to talk about why you don’t like kids then start your own conversation.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #127
Pineapple_Juice

Eh. Personally, I see no problem with necrothreads. It's there still, why not use it. You can revert back to the original topic, especially considering the thread is so old that whoever was in the coversation to begin with probably forgot all about it.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #128
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
The thread was no longer about hating kids, it was you being a bitch to Noumi, which has fuck all to do with the new post.

The problems with old threads isn't just that they are old it, is that the threads are conversations and in most cases the conversation has evolved from the original topic and you may as well just start a new conversation, at the same time if you are responding to the end of that conversation you are responding to something that happened long ago that has nothing to do with you.

It isn’t like the art thread, which is really more of an archive surrounded by intermittent conversations. This is one continuous conversation, no more, no less. If you want to bitch about kids do it over in the rant thread, if you want to talk about why you don’t like kids then start your own conversation.
Any other rules for us, oh Internet Forum Queen?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #129
tesla-jane

there is only one child in the world i dont detest and thats my nephew because he is the badassest lil brat ever spawned. this kid is 5 and could take down fifteen year olds when he gets pissed. hes only loud when you encourage him to be and he only sasses when he knows he is in the right. ive seen this kid catch snakes to throw at his mom. this lil bastard is my hero. he yells at people who look at me funny and isn't afraid of cops. he'll prolly grow up to be a delinquent byt he's not your garden variety annoyance *warm smiles for delinquent child*
tesla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:37 AM   #130
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla-jane View Post
there is only one child in the world i dont detest and thats my nephew because he is the badassest lil brat ever spawned. this kid is 5 and could take down fifteen year olds when he gets pissed. hes only loud when you encourage him to be and he only sasses when he knows he is in the right. ive seen this kid catch snakes to throw at his mom. this lil bastard is my hero. he yells at people who look at me funny and isn't afraid of cops. he'll prolly grow up to be a delinquent byt he's not your garden variety annoyance *warm smiles for delinquent child*
Yeah! Behavior that points to careless parenting! Yeah!
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #131
Deathoftheworld

I an pritty young but i don't like getting in toher people's busness i like to be alone!
Deathoftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #132
Pineapple_Juice

We should make an "I hate shitty parents" thread.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #133
Murder.Of.Crows

Personally I'm confused. If you get yelled at for there already being a thread containing what you want to say and you get yelled at for bringing a dead thread back to life. What the hell are we supposed to do? Lol, i think the meaning of this thread has changed once again.
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #134
cannibalnuns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1gp3F5NhY
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #135
rockonyx

http://www.cracked.com/article_18404...apable-of.html

Enjoy.
rockonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #136
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Personally I'm confused. If you get yelled at for there already being a thread containing what you want to say and you get yelled at for bringing a dead thread back to life. What the hell are we supposed to do? Lol, i think the meaning of this thread has changed once again.
Good point.

10 chars.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #137
KontanKarite

I don't exactly hate kids. But I hate that they're so fragile and seem to be careless. They're just little time bombs of disaster and that's nerve wrecking. I will never be a parent. Ugh.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #138
Apathy's_Child

Kids are great. Except Tesla Jane's nephew, he sounds fucking heinous.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #139
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I just hate the fact they seem to constantly need my attention when I'm busy or too tired. That and everything they touch seems to break.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #140
virtualruffy

I received this touching email today and for those who dislike children it may change your minds.

"My name is Billy Evans. I am a very sick little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because I can't.

She is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so sick. I was born
without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money.

Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this e-mail to everyone you know. Forward it to people you don't know, too. Dr. Johansen said that for every person you forward this e-mail to, Bill Gates will team up with Facebook and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding, NASA will collect prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts take them up into space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send all the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Right now I can only be third base.

Every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take more prayers to the angels and my dream will be closer to coming true. Please help me. Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10.

If you don't forward this e-mail, that's okay. Mommy says you're a mean and heartless bastard who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow, horrible death and then burn forever in hell.

What kind of cruel person are you that you can't take five freakin' minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't chew on me and try to bury its turds in the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that very much.

Thank You,
Billy "Smiles" Evans"

You can send me your donations and I'll forward them...
virtualruffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #141
ForestMist

Oh, kids can be really cute.
If you see them for about 10 seconds, while they're smiling.
ForestMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #142
tesla-jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Kids are great. Except Tesla Jane's nephew, he sounds fucking heinous.
you have no idea i blame my sister for raising him to be his daddy's main source of government money. oh well. Love the lil demon.
tesla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #143
AtomicAsylum

I dont hate kids, but am scared of them being around me.
Especially small kids and babies .
Am scared i might drop them or i might do something to upset them.
AtomicAsylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #144
Pineapple_Juice

Not to mention, babies have a tendency to just DIE out of NOWHERE. You could be like the BEST parent ever, and your baby could just be like "This place sucks" and then just fucking DIE on you. Then you look like an asshole parent and you get questioned by the police because they think you're a murderer.

Babies are selfish little assholes, dying out of nowhere. It's just uncool.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:37 AM   #145
Anesthesia

Children are one of the things I hate most in this world.
I scared one yesterday. I went to pick up my mom from her workplace, I was sitting on a bench, waiting for her to come out and some stupid children were farting around next to me. They started looking at me and laughing. One of them came slowly and sat next to me. He stared at me for a few seconds and then jumped from his seat and ran off screaming "Noooo! She's so scary!!!!!!"
I enjoyed it XD
Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ~_~
Anesthesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #146
theact

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestMist View Post
Oh, kids can be really cute.
If you see them for about 10 seconds, while they're smiling.
Totally and fully agree with this. They can be amusing in small does. Honestly I don't really know how to handle children, fortunately parents of children related to me seem to recognize this and only ask me to entertain children for short periods of time, or tell them to leave me alone after a while if they approach me. That works for me, I don't have to attempt to invent things to entertain them, or put up with what ever they find entertaining for too long. I'll do it for a bit, sometime its fun, but basically its like a civic duty.

As it is there are too many children in the world anyway, If you really want one, for household tasks or something, then adopt one, If you really want and child and love them so much, take an already existing one out of poverty.
theact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #147
Ned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Mortten View Post
I fucking hate when children are around me!
I know they are kids but I fucking hate this thing about them:

1 When you are enyoing yourself in calm place when all sudden this creatures arrive running and fucking screaming chasing each other in public places.

2.- When I'm watching movies on my ipod all alone and very amused and I feel a strage heat on my back that slowly transforms y a shadow and finally the head of fucking brat messing between me and my movie, after that is just questions like "what are watching?" "what did he do that??" "hey hey can I listen?" no idiot, I shall no share my entertaiment woth you, so fuck off.
(this also applies when you are drawing, writing, painting, listening music, etc.)

3.- Or when you are sharing a meal with your significant other at a restaurant, the conversation in great, the moment is pure and then "waaaaa! sniff sniff" a fucking brat just spilled his dr pepper on the table and now he's crying. Moment... ruinned.

4.- Or simply when you are eating something and they look at you with a look that says "give me".

Well that is all I guess
LOSER! It's because of degenerates like yourself that our White European population is dwindling. Do us all a favor and shoot yourself; that goes for anyone else who:

fears, loathes, hates, despises

children.

And you wonder why the world is so fucked up.....Bunch of degenerates!

Same message goes to all the child haters, effin' morons!
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:40 AM   #148
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
LOSER! It's because of degenerates like yourself that our White European population is dwindling. Do us all a favor and shoot yourself; that goes for anyone else who:

fears, loathes, hates, despises

children.

And you wonder why the world is so fucked up.....Bunch of degenerates!

Same message goes to all the child haters, effin' morons!
Cool story, bro.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #149
Perfect Regardless

This is why when I have kids, I'm teaching them to be civilized and well-mannered. And to shut the fuck up.
Perfect Regardless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #150
ape descendant

...that ned-troll guy sounds like my brother... who is kind of a real life troll... hmm *scratches chin*

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote