Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #151
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Eh but you didn't deny that you arn't the real bloopie. eh?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:23 PM   #152
Renatus

That's what Tigger said but then the Tigger movie proved him wrong.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 04-26-2007, 05:29 PM   #153
Lykaios

If you take a close look at each troll's posting patterns, it should be quite obvious that the two of them are not the same person. As much as I've come to dislike Bloopie (mostly for the repeated insults on my fiancee... 'Cunt', 'Skank', etc..), I'd say he's telling the truth here.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #154
Mir

Sorry I meant attack. Stupid JD.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #155
Renatus

I say we all dress up in bloopie costumes and show him he isn't the only bloopie. Uh I'll need to borrow this for a moment* rips bloopies skin off and makes copies of it then hands it back* ok all yours, don't worry about the tears in it you can cover them with a patch.

Old 04-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #156
Renatus

It's your birthday that is what is going on here. Happy birthday to you you live in a zoo you act like a monkey and you smell like one too! Open your present! *opens to revel a bomb om from super mario brothers with a pre lit wick* Enjoy.

Old 04-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #157
Lykaios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
Wait wait...are you a girl? WTF IS GOING ON? Who is your fiancée? What in the ball shit is going on?
No, I'm male. Korrinna5555 is my fiancée. That's why I get so angry when you direct such vulgar words towards her. Otherwise, I would've never had a real problem with you.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:38 PM   #158
Mir

Hey! Isn't Korinna like 15?
Old 04-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #159
Lykaios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Hey! Isn't Korinna like 15?
Almost 16. The wedding shall be several years away.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #160
Lykaios

Quote:
I thought you were a girl, and you two were just friends. I'm sorry for saying that to her, and I recant my comments, entirely. Please forgive me. I understand how that might feel. If I had known you were so close, I'd have immediately backed off.
I'm going to be civil, and accept that apology, so long as you don't start up again.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:41 PM   #161
Mir

Congratulations to you sir.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:44 PM   #162
Lykaios

Quote:
Yeah...that's another thing I refuse to do. It's really not a cool thing to make fun of a guy's girl. I know I don't like it when people do it to me. I don't mind when people make fun of my friends though.
Ay, that is why I turned on you so suddenly when you called her a 'cunt', here in this very thread. I'll defend her to the death, even if it is only the internet.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:44 PM   #163
Mir

The congratulations were intended for the happy couple.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:46 PM   #164
Lykaios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
The congratulations were intended for the happy couple.
I saw it. And, thank you. She's wonderful, if I may say so myself.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #165
Mir

Well congratulations to Bloopie too for being civil. heh.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:51 AM   #166
Underwater Ophelia

Why are people that are 15 getting engaged? I really think that's insane. You can't know how you'll feel about someone years from now, and you're both really young, so why move so fast?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #167
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykaios
Almost 16. The wedding shall be several years away.
Too be honest, there is a chance that you may never see eachother several years from now. 'Love' is often misunderstood at such a young age. 15 is too young to know what one truly wants. This comment is not geared to be offensive. I'm just stating my opinions based on observations and personal experiences.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:38 AM   #168
Valerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
Too be honest, there is a chance that you may never see eachother several years from now. 'Love' is often misunderstood at such a young age. 15 is too young to know what one truly wants. This comment is not geared to be offensive. I'm just stating my opinions based on observations and personal experiences.
Quoted for truth.

I don't have anything against getting engaged at a young age, but you really won't absolutely fuckingtastically know what you are until you pass the age of 18. This age is usually the time where the brain has finished the majority of its development, and the individual in question is able to (usually) make responsible decisions.

But who am I to say, right? I have a Korean friend who was engaged to another Korean girl in a set marriage by their respective parents. But that's besides the point. I may not agree with it, but you're free to do what ever the fuck you want so long as you're prepared to face the consequences in the end.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #169
Lykaios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
To be honest, I don't want that bullshit spit out at me. Your views are based on 'past observations and personal experiences', eh? Don't you think that evidence is just a little unreliable? I mean, you certainly haven't seen everyone, or met neither her nor I. You're using stereotypes, and bad ones at that. If you HAD met either one of us, you might realize that we're not like 90% of other 'young' people.

I assure you, I know what love is, and I understand it. In fact, I've studied it extensively from both philosophical and psychological angles. The things you're saying are based mostly off the immaturity of most others. I've quite often been described as an 'old soul'. And I take my relationships seriously, always have.

And to be honest, I couldn't live without her. The wedding will not be until she's AT LEAST 18, and if at any point between then and now, things change, then, well, they change. So what? No harm done. However, I guaruntee that will not be the case.

If you're not going to offer support, or some form of non-negative response, then please just keep your thoughts to your self. I don't want to hear them, neither does she.

We're not stupid, we're not immature, and we've thought this through; so please refrain from attacking our decision, and offer us some goddam respect.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #170
Saddiction

I think you need to relax. If you don't like the opinion that I decided to post in a public board, ignore it. Simple.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #171
Lykaios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Why are people that are 15 getting engaged? I really think that's insane. You can't know how you'll feel about someone years from now, and you're both really young, so why move so fast?
Using that argument, why should anybody be getting engaged for marriage?

Anyway, in reality, we're not moving that fast at all. As I recently stated, there'll be no wedding until she's (since she is younger than me) at least 18.

So, stop it.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:34 PM   #172
Saddiction

I can understand you getting upset at people refering to your fiancee as a 'cunt', but I'm having trouble digesting the fact that you are taking offence to others opinions, which we are all entitled to, are we not?
Old 04-27-2007, 05:36 PM   #173
korinna5555

Entitled to your opinion, yes. But attacking our decision to get married because of our age? Ridiculous.

And, aren't WE entitled to disagree with you??
Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #174
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
Entitled to your opinion, yes. But attacking our decision to get married because our age? Ridiculous.

And, aren't WE entitled t disagree with you??
You most certainly are, but in what way is that considered an attack? Please elaborate.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #175
DarkHeartedDemoness

Can you imagine being 15 years old and already knowing who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with? I mean actually KNOWING, and not just hoping or thinking maybe?

Now imagine trying to explain to the other people your age, who are just not ready to imagine that yet. And imagine explaining it to your parents, who haven't even considered you moving out yet.

Now picture yourself at the one place you think people actually understand you. Sure, it's the internet, but you actually feel somewhat at home. And then you feel comfortable enough to share with people this unusual decision, and someone laughs at you with assumptions that you haven't thought it through.

Wouldn't you be a bit defensive?
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote