Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 10-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #176
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialOne
Yes, because there's no such thing as a racist liberal democrat because they are such wonderful and pure beings. Also how many violent republican protests have you seen in the last 25 yrs?

Also, most of the movies portraying violent people doing violent things is Hollywood. And how many of those violent movies are made by reps?

Also, the most violent places in the us happen to be dem controlled.. Not many racist violent reps in that part of the world...

And how many of you are ignoring the fact that a HUGE number of blacks are voting for him just for his color... SHHHHH... that's not an issue becuase there's evil white people that happen to be racist reps running around going to be rioting.. Honestly how many riots in the last decade have been started by racist white reps?

Gawd people! Buy a vowel, a clue or SOMETHING!
You know this thread is about DEMOCRATS who are too racist to vote Obama, right?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #177
ArtificialOne

Yes, and the point I was making is that once again, a conversation was being steered towards evil white racist republicans. That's the reason for my diatribe.

Some people no matter what the subject, seem to have an endless logic loop, where once put into the sub they gosub/return indefinitely.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #178
Saya

Well to be fair it also steered to abortion for a good long while, and the fact is that the republicans have (intentionally or not) stirred up a lot of racists, to the point where they are shouting "terrorist!" and "kill him!" at rallies. Its very scary, and I know McCain even tried to argue with them and got booed. There's fear that this will cost Obama the vote or get him killed.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #179
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialOne
Yes, and the point I was making is that once again, a conversation was being steered towards evil white racist republicans. That's the reason for my diatribe.

Some people no matter what the subject, seem to have an endless logic loop, where once put into the sub they gosub/return indefinitely.
I never SAID "racist Republicans". I replied to the video you posted which had a segment attempting to imply that there were no "WARMONGERING Republicans".
What I said about racist white people, however, was about white people in general. For instance, ever heard of "white guilt"? Doesn't exist.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #180
ArtificialOne

I don't think he implied there wasn't any warmonger right wingers, just that people should check their facts before speaking.

Who knows if the poles are even accurate. I mean, with all the voter fraud underway with ACORN at the moment. Even if it didn't have a direct vote influence at the machines, the "supposed" rush of registered dem voter #'s might be completely false due to acorn and might have swayed opinion polls early on and till now due to miss information and outright fraud.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote