Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
Catch

Smart People doing Stupid Things

Okay, kind of guilty of this thing, going to explain in a minute. However, still gets on my nerves a bit, though totally understand. Gotten in over my head, few times.

There's this guy on the Internet. Don't really know him, but do, in the sense of knowing people having done/doing same thing. The story, as known to me, he had a great job working as a photographer. He wanted to meet everyone, travel and see the world through contacts he made on the Internet.

I think traveling all the time led to him getting fired. Now he wants to start a business, but still tries doing the very expensive traveling. So it goes on until he's broke in Mississippi and has to get home to make any money.

In the meanwhile, he's asking people for any help he can get. One side thinks, "Ya, been there before. Maybe not that out-of-control. Should help him out." The other side says, "Wow, what an jerk. He goes around spending all this money he doesn't have and now he wants help. Hardly been doing anything, myself. I have been denied." Then realize, "People helped me when I f*@!ed up."

It's just annoying. So, gave him five bucks and told him about gothic.net. I know you're all really nice people. It has been me, kind of miserly and avoiding the get togethers. Blah, blah, BLAH. . . duh. . . duh you know what I'm saying.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
Niels

I have no mercy for people who waste every last dime on travelling and then dragging other people down with him by begging and make them feel guilty.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
edible_eye

what the fuck... ?

thread locked for ranking a 9.7 on the asinine scale.