Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Steppenwolf

Theraphy

what a word ....
After having one of the worst years of my life (losing jobs , losing money , losing any hope of living where I want to , losing the love of my life because I'm not worth enough any love from anyone , losing everything one can lose) , I've decided ... yeah ... I've decided a shit , which is much better than stay all day in bed , not smoking , eating or doing nothing
The thing is , I don't need any fucking theraphy . I'm just going to make another one and see another big disaster and another mistake and so on ...
I don't believe in any word I say , not even that I care about it .... I'm just pissed off and don't have any faith even in myself .
No , I'm not ashamed of anything .
I just don't give a fuck anymore .
Old 01-17-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
All Shall Be Judged

Dear Steppenwolf,

Shit happens. If you think you may be experiencing clinical depresion, go to a doctor. If you are simply seriously down, staying in bed all day will not help, so get up and do something productive. Force yourself to take excercise, and find out about controlling it through diet. I hear oily fish is very good.

That's it, really. There is no mystery - you can deal with this, or you can continue to make semi-coherent posts while sitting in a jumble of bedclothes and pitying yourself.

Best wishes,
The Judge
All Shall Be Judged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:26 AM   #3
mindless1

See, people are so nice. Awwww big hugs!!! *kiss*