Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #26
AgiosOSatanas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
Wow, you flipped him off? That'll really show them.

In what way do you think you're better than them by doing that? Why don't you actually show them what's what, by talking to them, and not enforcing stereotypical barriers between you.
its called sticking up for yourself. show idiots that your not scared of them and they will back off and stfu. and what sterotypical barriers? i get along with anyone no matter who they are i dont care as long as they arent assholes.
AgiosOSatanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #27
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgiosOSatanas
its called sticking up for yourself. show idiots that your not scared of them and they will back off and stfu. and what sterotypical barriers? i get along with anyone no matter who they are i dont care as long as they arent assholes.
Wrong. Flipping someone off is not sticking up for yourself, it's merely being a rude imbecile.
Nor does it show people that you aren't scared of them, it just shows them that you can't think of anything better than flipping them off. So far, it's not looking like your getting along with people who aren't "assholes" because, LiUsAiDh is most definitely not one.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #28
AgiosOSatanas

wow.
dude thats all you have to do to show them that your not. im not going to be a fucking idiot and go up to him and punch him in the face or some shit. a simple fuck you is all thats needed. and did i say anything at all rude to her? no. so what are you talking about?
AgiosOSatanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #29
Godslayer Jillian

[quote=AgiosOSatanas]im not going to be a fucking idiot and go up to him and punch him in the face or some shit. a simple fuck you is all thats needed./QUOTE]If you read these guys and you think saying "fuck you" or punching them are the only option, then oyu really ARE a major idiot.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #30
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgiosOSatanas
its called sticking up for yourself. show idiots that your not scared of them and they will back off and stfu.
Its called sinking to their level. Honestly the best way to show that you are unafraid of someone is to laugh off the insults, they end up feeling like a prick, looking like an idiot, and laughter is beneficial to your emotional and physical health.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:37 PM   #31
Necrophagist

Agios is just plain moronic - I expect he swallows decaying elements, which emits gamma radiation.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #32
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagist
Agios is just plain moronic - I expect he swallows decaying elements, which emits gamma radiation.
Not everything you read on Wikipedia can be made into a good insult, especially when handled so disastrously.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #33
Fae-wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamboutdeath
preps are the most annoying stupidest ppl on the planet. i hate them how can they even survive. im like the only goth at my school y not a school for only goths? so fuckin cool
That would be really boring and losers come in all sorts of different colors. I wanted to be a cheerleader but I couldn't since I wanted more time for my studies. Plus, I work overnight at Hollister. My other co-workers who work during the day compliment me on my outfits that I wear to work sometimes.
Fae-wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:55 AM   #34
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Not everything you read on Wikipedia can be made into a good insult, especially when handled so disastrously.
BUUURRRRN!!!
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:52 AM   #35
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Its called sinking to their level. Honestly the best way to show that you are unafraid of someone is to laugh off the insults, they end up feeling like a prick, looking like an idiot, and laughter is beneficial to your emotional and physical health.
... I love you for this post. So true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote