Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 09:21 PM   #3251
a_S

I'M BACK!!! hehehe
Old 02-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #3252
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadhymn
jeezus christ....wolfie, have you never seen the SANDLOT?!?! It is the holy grail of coming of age film. GO BUY IT. You'll love it. FOR-EV-ER.
Thank you!

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:31 AM   #3253
edible_eye

a_S - i need to own you for a week end. how do i go about making that happen?
Old 02-26-2005, 07:52 AM   #3254
Jane13

Quote:
jeezus christ....wolfie, have you never seen the SANDLOT?!?! It is the holy grail of coming of age film. GO BUY IT. You'll love it. FOR-EV-ER.
Is that the one about the baseball and the dog?
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-26-2005, 09:39 AM   #3255
a_S

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
a_S - i need to own you for a week end. how do i go about making that happen?
hahahaha... that's so sweet and funny at the same time Thanks, you made me feel cute
Old 02-26-2005, 09:45 AM   #3256
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_S
hahahaha... that's so sweet and funny at the same time Thanks, you made me feel cute
i'm glad you feel cute, however the phrasing i would have used is - blisteringly fuckin' hot.

back to the matter at hand - would you prefer i flat-out abduct you or would you just like to meet for drinks and i'll keep buying 'til you pass out? i need your permission before i take appropriate action.

thanx in advance.

signed - your secret admirer.

(drooling)
Old 02-26-2005, 09:47 AM   #3257
edible_eye

oh yeah - my manners.

hi, my name is mark. nice to meet you.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:10 AM   #3258
a_S

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_S
i'm glad you feel cute, however the phrasing i would have used is - blisteringly fuckin' hot.

back to the matter at hand - would you prefer i flat-out abduct you or would you just like to meet for drinks and i'll keep buying 'til you pass out? i need your permission before i take appropriate action.

thanx in advance.

signed - your secret admirer.

(drooling)
hahahahaha...... I'll give you permission, but I don't think my boyfriend will like it . As well, I live in Florida, and I think that's a little bit far away from almost everybody :cry:

Hi Mark, nice to meet you, my name is Dede
Old 02-26-2005, 10:24 AM   #3259
edible_eye

hey, teapot - didn't you just post? i put a_S between 20 - 24 years old based on pics and profile, not a minor. if i'm wrong, i take it all back with a disclaimer to let me know when you're legal.

boyfriend?!? rats. they have a nasty habit of getting in the way. oh well. as soon as he upsets you, i'm in.

as for the distance, what's a few hundred miles when one aches to satisfy visual lust?

the fantasy was sweet while it lasted.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:30 AM   #3260
a_S

I'm 19, so you where close 8)
Old 02-26-2005, 12:33 PM   #3261
TeapotScar

Quote:
hey, teapot - didn't you just post? i put a_S between 20 - 24 years old based on pics and profile, not a minor. if i'm wrong, i take it all back with a disclaimer to let me know when you're legal.

boyfriend?!? rats. they have a nasty habit of getting in the way. oh well. as soon as he upsets you, i'm in.

as for the distance, what's a few hundred miles when one aches to satisfy visual lust?

the fantasy was sweet while it lasted.
I did post, but then I looked through her other posts to see if she had posted her age, and she had. So I was like "Oh, she's legal- go e_e"

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-26-2005, 01:11 PM   #3262
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
"Oh, she's legal- go e_e"
please do that with pom poms.

thank you.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:02 PM   #3263
WolfMoon

Quote:
I'll have to find it.

Manimal....... :oops:

Thanks
Old 02-26-2005, 05:44 PM   #3264
drgnlvr

Bragging! Pics of my kids (and grandbaby). I used links, to save bandwidth, since they're pretty big.

Sarah, my oldest

Travis, 17, and trying to look evil

The Cayleigh-bug (My littlest), and big brudder Travis

Alexia, the Grandbaby (I cannot believe I'm a grandmother! I'm tooooooo young!!!!!)
Old 02-26-2005, 06:07 PM   #3265
Jane13

You have a beautiful family ^.^
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-26-2005, 06:07 PM   #3266
WolfMoon

The link to the grandbaby's not workin', hun.

But you have a beautiful family.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:08 PM   #3267
edible_eye

your kids all look awesome. the link for your grand daughter didn't work, but i'm sure she's cute as a button.

as for you being a grandmother - you're the hottest fuckin' grand mother EVER. MILF-cubed. lust goddess. mega-MILF. roar, roar and yummy, yummy, yummy.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:17 PM   #3268
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
The link to the grandbaby's not workin', hun.

But you have a beautiful family.
D'OH! >.< I pasted the wrong link, somehow! It's fixed, now. :oops:

And thankies. My babies all got the -good- genes! :lol:
Old 02-26-2005, 06:18 PM   #3269
drgnlvr

Quote:
your kids all look awesome. the link for your grand daughter didn't work, but i'm sure she's cute as a button.

as for you being a grandmother - you're the hottest fuckin' grand mother EVER. MILF-cubed. lust goddess. mega-MILF. roar, roar and yummy, yummy, yummy.
LOL! Thank you, E_E! :oops:
Old 02-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #3270
WolfMoon

AWWWWWWwwwwwww

Cute baby!!!
Old 02-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #3271
TeapotScar

Quote:
as for you being a grandmother - you're the hottest fuckin' grand mother EVER.
You would say this in front of Granny? She's going to cry. On my shoulder. All night. We may have to cuddle for hours to repair this damage.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-26-2005, 07:25 PM   #3272
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Quote:
You would say this in front of Granny? She's going to cry. On my shoulder. All night. We may have to cuddle for hours to repair this damage.
I'm hurt like whoa.

Old 02-26-2005, 07:38 PM   #3273
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Quote:
I'd just like to point out that it took Tea two edits to get the quote-thing right. Good job. Mama's proud.

Old 02-26-2005, 08:00 PM   #3274
SuicideJade

Quote:

while drgn is MILF-a -licious, you forgot to name off a few other MILFs.. Wolfie, EPS and OTFW to name a few...

*there's also a lot of you that should be considered for honorary Milf status...and some that should be considered MILF material in a year or a few :twisted: make a trip to Phoenix when that time appears :wink: *

drgn- you have lovely babies
Old 02-26-2005, 09:20 PM   #3275
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
Quote:

while drgn is MILF-a -licious, you forgot to name off a few other MILFs.. Wolfie, EPS and OTFW to name a few...

*there's also a lot of you that should be considered for honorary Milf status...and some that should be considered MILF material in a year or a few :twisted: make a trip to Phoenix when that time appears :wink: *

drgn- you have lovely babies
on the contrary - each person named by jade has been lustfully praised by the pussy hound that is me. drgn happens to be the only true grandma MILF on the board that i know of and thusly deserves a special place in gothic.net MILF-dom.

as for granny-like_the_apple - c'mon......