Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #126
Magpie_Tendencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder
Home Ec food
Last year in Home Ec, we made cakes then found that half the ingredients had gone off. The teacher set fire to the toast when she forgot that she was cooking it as she was teaching and we found a dead rat in the cupboard. That was my most interesting class of the year.

I hate people who think that, just because they'll probably never meet you, it's ok to insult you over the internet.

I hate it when people make fun of my lisp.

It annoys me when my friend flirts with every guy she meets, even when we're just trying to hang out.

It annoys me when I go with my friend to the skate park just to watch the guys do tricks.

It really annoys me when the internet connection is slow.

It annoys me when someone else manages to slip their post in before mine (usually due to the aforementioned slow internet connection).
Old 06-25-2006, 05:08 PM   #127
spookypurple

People who say 'sorry' when they really should say 'excuse me' and say 'excuse me!' when they really mean *@!& off"!

Hamlet
spookypurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:23 PM   #128
Magpie_Tendencies

And in the same train of thought, people who say '*@!& off!' when they're in the wrong and people who don't say excuse themselves when they really should.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:25 PM   #129
spookypurple

Hm. Oh yes.

Or people who behave in an obviously attention-seeking manner and then angrily demand "Wotcha lookin' at?"

Hamlet
Old 06-25-2006, 05:33 PM   #130
Magpie_Tendencies

Or people who come up with new sayings then use them without explaining them because they know people will ask them what they mean. Or people who laugh, look around and then laugh again, waiting for someone to ask them what's funny. Which is again, attention seeking.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #131
spookypurple

Deliberate enigmas... Argh!

Shoot to kill! Or... just upset their schedule a little, anyway.

Hamlet
Old 09-24-2006, 12:55 AM   #132
Diana

anything warm and fuzzy, other than kittens....
Diana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:14 AM   #133
Corpsey

Dead threads being ressurected. And my mother who is telling me to get off the computer and do my assignment which I don't have any motivation or desire to do. And racist lecturers who get away with teaching their opinions as if it's fact sheerly because it's coming from someone who's a lecturer. Oh, and boredom.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:16 PM   #134
Darkbender423

People who will stop at nothing to find something to bitch about and hypocrites.
Darkbender423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:33 AM   #135
c130

Thread necromancy. Let them rest in peace! D:
Old 12-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #136
disorder

Droughts..
Old 12-06-2006, 05:15 AM   #137
Slap Your Love

I'm not sure if this is a peeve or a mild case of OCD, but I can only have the volume on my television on certain numbers. Ones that end in 5,2,and 0. Heh. =\
Old 12-06-2006, 12:43 PM   #138
Pyre

A pet peeve of mine is people who eat with their hands. Constantly. I cannot stand it when people eat non-finger foods with their hands, ESPECIALLY in public.

Another pet peeve is people who cannot hold their silverware properly. Gah, it annoys me so much when someone holds their "caveman tools" like shovels.

I know there are many more, as I am a very irritable person, but those are the first ones that come to mind.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:44 PM   #139
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love
I'm not sure if this is a peeve or a mild case of OCD, but I can only have the volume on my television on certain numbers. Ones that end in 5,2,and 0. Heh. =\
You can only have ANY number of ANYTHING that ends in 5,2, or 0. For instance, your post count.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 12-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #140
Slap Your Love

Yea so! lol.. I have my peeves just like the next guy.. =P
Old 12-06-2006, 05:19 PM   #141
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love
Yea so! lol.. I have my peeves just like the next guy.. =P
Peeves and OCD are not one in the same

I KNOW! For Christmas I will get you some number birthday candles, but I will get every number EXCEPT 2,5, and 0.

Old 12-06-2006, 05:31 PM   #142
Godslayer Jillian

Hah, I tend to do stuff like that.
My TV has two volume controls. One has to be on either 13 or 21, and the other in a multiple of five, unless I want a specific volume.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:20 AM   #143
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
Peeves and OCD are not one in the same

I KNOW! For Christmas I will get you some number birthday candles, but I will get every number EXCEPT 2,5, and 0.
No! TORTURE! xD lol..