Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
<Anubis>

Hello To All My Various Fellow Goths

First off let me just say I am glad to be here. I don't care what kind of Goth you are whatever it be Cyber, Old School, New Age, Poetic, ect. you are all my friends. There are to few of us out here on this world and for all of you being able to walk out into it and express your view points, fashion and ideas in spite of being made fun of or stared at or threaten is very admired. Its nice to be able to communicate and share ideas with all of you.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) My hobbies include Reading, Music, Tattoos, piercings, Astrology and learning German. My job is Electrician.

2. Where are you from? Grew up and live in a down to earth/cowboy town in Colorado.

3. Who is your favorite author? Don't have one at the moment.

4. What are your favorite films? Lots!, the first Terminator, Predator, Alien movies (I grew up on them). I like a lot of Tim Burtons stuff, His take on Batman with Danny DeVito playing as Penguin was good. Night of the living dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later. The newer Batman movies... I could go on.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? I know I may get blasted for this but its O K. Elvis "Take My Hand"

6. At your funeral? Simon and Garfunkel "Sound of Silence"

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? At peace in my sleep.

8. What kind of casket would you want? I would rather be cremated so my ashes could be spread across a high mountain at night with a full moon. But if I had to be buried I would like a cast iron casket with a Egyptian Ankh inscribed on top and buried deep within a old tomb.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? A men's Skirt (yes I did say skirt) that goes from waste to the floor with a pair of knee high laced up steel toe boots with a button up fish net style shirt.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The care free ness and a imagination that wasn't crushed until you got older.

11. What's your favorite band? Wumpscut, Blutengel, Emile Autumn, Feindflug, Funker Vogt, Incubite, Absurd Minds, Faun, Die Krupps, VNV Nation and more.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? High School. It would be nice to go back to school and get a degree but haven't made up my mind on it.

13. Why did you join? I joined to meet new people with different and similar view points and interests. Were I live some people mistake my 6ft 2inch, blondish hair, blue eyed appearance as Nazi and don't put much more thought on why I appear the way I do (Which does get annoying). So its nice to connect with fellow people who truly know or appreciate what Goth is.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male.
<Anubis> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
AnnabelLee13

*Waves* New here soOoO Helloo! Adore your music taste. Kbai
AnnabelLee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Anubis> View Post
I don't care what kind of Goth you are whatever it be Cyber, Old School, New Age, Poetic, ect. you are all my friends.
Well that's diverse. How about non-goths? That's a more important question.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
<Anubis>

(Waves Back) Thanks. There is certain music I prefer (Of course just like anyone else) but it doesn't mean there is other genres of music out there I try to keep a open mind to.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
<Anubis>

Good question Alan. I have no problem with non goths, as long as there is a mutual respect between the two of us. In fact most people I know are non goths.