Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:56 AM   #1
Morr

Hi from Morr

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

Currently completing my BA in European History (focus on Middle Ages) and Classical Studies. I work as an assistant librarian in the Social Scienes Library on campus (where all the criminology and psychology books are... Heh). I love writing, especially horror and dark fantasy stuff. I enjoy drawing and sketching, listening to music, travelling, spending time with my friends and fiance, learning how to sew and get into DIY clothing. I have a great love for shoes as well.

2. Where are you from?

Originally from Israel. I'm currently living in Tel Aviv. However I am moving to Philly in 5 weeks with my Fiance (who is American).

3. Who is your favorite author?

Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare, Anne Rice, Barbara Tuchman.

4. What are your favorite films?

The Secratery, Interview With The Vampire, Snatch, The Magdalene Sisters, The Nightmare Before Christmas, various Disney movies, A Clockwork Orange, Stigmata.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Well, we dont have the money right now to pull my DREAM wedding, but when we do we'll probably have lots of Industrial, Dark 80's and metal music playing.

6. At your funeral?

Beethoven.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

I'm an odd sort of Goth. I actually enjoy life. Though I'm very fond of the dead.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

Black simple one.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

My corset and black gothy loli skirt, along with my 5" boots. Simple and fun.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

Never having to worry about money matters..

11. What's your favorite band?

Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of Tragedy (the old stuff), Cradle of Filth, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Tristania, Draconian, Elend, Within Temptation, Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Siouxie and the Banshees, Joy Division, Depeche Mode.

And I'm a huge Madonna fan. Been a hardcore fan for 20 years now. Its the truth and I aint gonna lie!!!

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

Completing my BA now. Majoring in European History and minoring in Classical Studies.

13. Why did you join?

To meet like-minded people, make friends, exchange psychotic thoughts, etc.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Female.
Morr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

You love life but are fond of the dead. I love you as much as I love life too.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote