Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
LiUsAiDh

Angry I Hate My Mate!!!!

UGH!!!! My mate tells everyone who I fancy and it pisses me off SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, today she told my best mate that I fancied him, and she thinks he fancies me, so now I can't talk to him without going mega red, making him believe her more, AND I can't ignore him, and all he did was say my eyes look nice, so does he fancy me??? Any opinions?????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*growls a bit then calms down*

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
maggot

Are you in middle school, by any chance?

I don't mean for that to sound like an attack.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #3
Saddiction

Well.. if he's your best friend, talking about it shouldn't be an issue provided that you are both mature.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
LiUsAiDh

Um, I don't know what middle school is I'm not American, I'm 14 - if that helps??? I'm mature enough, but he isn't and neither's my other friend who'll nudge me so much I'll look like I'm a victim of child abuse.

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 03-30-2007, 01:05 PM   #5
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
Um, I don't know what middle school is I'm not American, I'm 14 - if that helps??? I'm mature enough, but he isn't and neither's my other friend who'll nudge me so much I'll look like I'm a victim of child abuse.
If he isn't mature why waste your time?
Old 03-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
DarkHeartedDemoness

14 is middle school-aged.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #7
bleedingheart344

Well, I'm 14 and am in high school.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:56 PM   #8
DarkHeartedDemoness

And is this considered average, or are you the exception?
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:24 PM   #9
GothGarl

I'm having the same problem right now. However, one good thing about this situation is that you didn't have to tell him yourself, which is the hardest thing to do. Don't worry about blushing everyone does it, its beyond your control so don't stress about it. What you need to do now is ask him if he feels the same about you (without your friends around). If he doesn't, it will hurt but you'll come to accept it and will be able to move on. Sooner or later.
GothGarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:34 AM   #10
Magpie_Tendencies

I can't speak for bleedingheart because I don't know where they live but, in Australia, 14 is High School aged.

Since we don't have Middle School, Primary School is grades prep - 6 then straight into High School which is years 7 - 12.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:36 AM   #11
bleedingheart344

I'm in the states, I'm just one of the young ones.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:05 AM   #12
gothicjokercro

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

have you tried sitting your mate down and having a little chat with her about how you feel, or are you just not that good of mates?

I was wrong to come here, so im leaving with a very big FUCK YOU. Maggot, fuck you. You elitist piece of shit. lol
hah, elitist of a message board. LOLOLOLOL!
with love,
G.j.c.
gothicjokercro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:44 PM   #13
LiUsAiDh

Well, I don't want to lose him as a friend, but my friend who is trying to set me up with him is kinda making it so I can either A) be his girlfriend. or B) never talk to him again. Since the last time she tried this on she's still nudging me about it a year later .

And yeah, I have tried talking to her about how I feel - and she just said "Aww, you so do fancy him, thats so cute!" :s.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #14
GothGarl

Why is never talking to him an option?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #15
LiUsAiDh

'Cause that avoids all future embarrassment!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #16
GothGarl

I'm not sure I understand your problem. Your friend is telling another friend of yours that you're crushing on him (which is true, right?). If you like him ask him how he feels about you. If you don't like him you just need to tell him that what your friend is telling him is not true. Avoiding him will just make things more difficult and cause you to loose a friend.
Old 04-07-2007, 04:51 AM   #17
disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie_Tendencies
I can't speak for bleedingheart because I don't know where they live but, in Australia, 14 is High School aged.

Since we don't have Middle School, Primary School is grades prep - 6 then straight into High School which is years 7 - 12.

In Tassie it's kindergarden - 6 for Primary, 7 - 10 for High School then 11-12/13 for College. Buuuuut no one really cares. Just putting that out there.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:24 AM   #18
wishcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothGarl
I'm not sure I understand your problem. Your friend is telling another friend of yours that you're crushing on him (which is true, right?). If you like him ask him how he feels about you. If you don't like him you just need to tell him that what your friend is telling him is not true. Avoiding him will just make things more difficult and cause you to loose a friend.
I agree. If he's a good friend of yours, I don't think it's a wise choice to stop talking to him just to avoid embarassment. Do you really wanna lose a freind that way? It's not worth it. Just be honest with both of them. Tell the one to stop telling people personal things about you and tell the other guy exactlly how you feel. If I were you and my friend kept telling other people things about me even after I told her not to, I would stop being friends with that person, because to me, real friends don't act that way and they should respect you. Anyways... good luck, hope you work things out.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #19
LiUsAiDh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now shes told all my mates I fancy him, and im pissed offffffffffff AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and apparently he fancies me too AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH goddamn meddling matchmaking friends AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I feel a bit better.....

Old 04-25-2007, 10:48 AM   #20
Cyntrox

So, you like him and he likes you, what's the problem?
Old 04-25-2007, 12:22 PM   #21
KontanKarite

...I'm going to say it. Hurry the fuck up and grow up.

I'm sorry, I don't remember ever doing this kind of thing when I was 14.

It's real damn easy. He likes you, you like him. Date each other, get it out of your system, and then break up. It's fairly standard, love.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #22
Caught

Aww, how pure and innocent it was all back then. Don't get things too complicated, they will get complicated soon enough. Watch out with dating friends tho! Had some bad experience there myself.
Caught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:06 PM   #23
Vako

Sounds like someone's got guy-trouble. Hell... and 14 I didn't even have friends, let alone a "mate". Just take it easy, cull the drama, and enjoy yourselves.

Basically what everyone else said on this thread. Capiche?
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #24
LiUsAiDh

Im not having 'guy-trouble' Im just stressing about my friend who's trying to set us up, Im fine not dating him because thats cool, but KontanKarite - that sounds a lot like using him....... Which I dont want to do...

Old 05-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #25
JCC

Oh for Gods sake. I've had the hots for my best mate for over a year, she knows and everyone knows, we tried going out once and it didn't work so we just get on and flirt occasionally, why make such a bloody fuss over something so trivial as this? I mean, he fancies you, you fancy him, so not talking to him just so you can avoid a red face is 8 year old logic.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote