Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #26
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
It was at least a century, ago.

First, It's scientist's prediction.
This is a question of history, not sciene.

Quote:
Second, Vlad's people would later be known as Gypsy.
No, his people were ROMANIANS - Gypsies or ROMANI people (which you're clearly confused about because it sounds a bit like Romania) are something different:

The Romani people (singular Rom, plural Roma as a noun; also known as Romanies) are an ethnic group with origins in South Asia. The Romani people are a widely dispersed ethnic group, with the largest concentrated populations in Europe and the Americas. They are often referred to as Gypsies or Gipsies.

Romania has a population of 19,409,400, and of that population only 535,250 (official census) are from the Romani ethnic group.

Let us learn more about the Romanian people:

More than 85 percent of Romania's people are Romanians by ancestry. The Romanian ethnogenesis was formed due to the Romanization of the Roman Province of Dacia. The Romanians are descended from the Dacians, (Daco-Getic, Thracian) and Roman legionnaires sent to fight against them.

The very idea that Vlad the Impaler was a Romani Gypsy is the same as suggesting that Emperor Jimmu was Indian - there is no evidence to suggest this.

Notice how no one has come to your defence to back up your stupid claim either - if you had a point, everyone would be rubbing my nose in it by now... but you don't.

Quote:
I did my homework.
No, you didn't - consider this a lesson in European geo-ethnic history.

Check it all up if you like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_the_Impaler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Jimmu

Before anyone says "wikipedia is not a reliable reference" you would be correct, but frankly I doubt anyone is taking the time to deliberatley spread disinformation on the above links... it's not exactly like the wikipedia Jessus Christ article (which constantly gets slaughtered by trolls). The information I have cited can be verified by many sources other than Wikipedia, and if anyone seriously wants to take this to the next level - go to the library and disprove my point.

I'll conclude by saying that $haDe's view regarding Vlad Ţepeș's people as Gypsi is merely an error of language, which I hope this little response can clarify for the halfwit emonip.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #27
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir. Helpmann
Notice how no one has come to your defence to back up your stupid claim either - if you had a point, everyone would be rubbing my nose in it by now... but you don't.
Nobody has rubbed your nose in anything because half of Gnet has you on ignore and the other half couldn't give a shit less.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #28
Necrophagist

Wow: ' halfwit '.

Coming from a flea bitten Brit, thats quite rich.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:26 AM   #29
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
Nobody has rubbed your nose in anything because half of Gnet has you on ignore and the other half couldn't give a shit less.
No, because I'm right and you'll never put me on ignore (even if you say you will) due to the fact that, despite my rough and ready style I do make a valid point about this forum and the minority of morons who strut around it like some laughable Chosen Elect who can dish the dirt but can't take it.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #30
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Hay everybody! I'm butthurt from all the times I've been assfucked on this site! But don't worry! I can still cast a thin veil over my shame! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
My, my, my.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:33 AM   #31
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagist
Wow: ' halfwit '.

Coming from a flea bitten Brit, thats quite rich.
You're no match for me - I note with great delight that your failed attempt at poking "fun" at my person resulted in people damning you for being such a tryard.

And why? Because it was just a load of assuming horseshit that anyone can do.

Perhaps if you could have attacked the very nature of my personality, if you could have written down the very aspects of my character that made me so vulgar and aborhant people could have laughed.

But no, you didn't. You just used the typical "he lives with his mum" bullshit which every idiot who does live with his mother throws around the internet like fag jokes.

Just now on BBC Radio 4 there was a discussion of manhood, and how just over 50% of men now live with their mothers between the age of 18-24.

I do not however - I live at a flat with some mature students opposite the Tube at Kentish Town and have done so for about three years now. I'm 10 minutes walk from Camden Town, so not only is my social life richer than yours but my sex life also.

Nothing abnormal about that.

Now sit down and shut up.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #32
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
BAAAAAAAAAAW!!!1
Considering nothing personal can be proven via internet, I suggest that you quickly remove the vaseline from your ass and teach yourself that the internet isn't srs business.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #33
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
Perhaps if you could have attacked the very nature of my personality, if you could have written down the very aspects of my character that made me so vulgar and aborhant people could have laughed.
Gnet has its fair share of arrogant fucks, but let's face it, you are one of the least amusing.
YOU ARE A PEDANT. GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELF.
Observations made from your posts: you're not as clever as you think you are, you're overly aggressive, you are even more obsessed with winning arguments than me (which is just bloody ridiculous, really), you seem to take great pleasure in taking the piss out of anyone who can't stand up for their self, and you're a total shit-stirrer.

There we go, I'm laughing now.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #34
Necrophagist

First of all:

You are hated by quite few people on this forum. Why would that be?

You are racist, sexist, a sucky elitist, whose arguments lack thought, and originality. You also make a big deal out of biting someone's cheek off in order to look ' well ard made! '
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:06 AM   #35
metatrondarkangel

Black, White, purple, green, furry or scaly a vampire is a vampire... is a vampire. Your opinion on whether blacks make good vampires is just that, your opinion. I don't agree with it, just like I don't agree that Blade was "shit"... I am somewhat bias in my opinion because coming from a comicbook background I find it very exciting to see a comicbook story hit the silver screen.

Well here again we find the timeless struggle among human beings... opinions are like ass holes, eveyone has one, they all stink accept mine... Hence all the conflicts around the world. Our increased ability to spread our "Opinions" has also increased the spread of conflict.

-"at the end it's all dust anyway."
metatrondarkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #36
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagist
First of all:

You are hated by quite few people on this forum. Why would that be?

You are racist, sexist, a sucky elitist, whose arguments lack thought, and originality. You also make a big deal out of biting someone's cheek off in order to look ' well ard made! '
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not LOL.

(That's a reference I'm sure you get philistine).
Old 11-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #37
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatrondarkangel
Black, White, purple, green, furry or scaly a vampire is a vampire... is a vampire. Your opinion on whether blacks make good vampires is just that, your opinion. I don't agree with it, just like I don't agree that Blade was "shit"... I am somewhat bias in my opinion because coming from a comicbook background I find it very exciting to see a comicbook story hit the silver screen.

Well here again we find the timeless struggle among human beings... opinions are like ass holes, eveyone has one, they all stink accept mine... Hence all the conflicts around the world. Our increased ability to spread our "Opinions" has also increased the spread of conflict.

-"at the end it's all dust anyway."
Is the Blade comic any good? I liked the first movie (second one was ooookay-ish, third one I hated with a passion).
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:12 AM   #38
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not LOL.

(That's a reference I'm sure you get philistine).
And, with one post, he proves every accusation made against him by myself to be correct.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:14 AM   #39
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by a morbid curiosity
And, with one post, he proves every accusation made against him by myself to be correct.
That he's well versed in scripture?
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:14 AM   #40
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by a morbid curiosity
How does it prove you to be correct exactly?

I think it proves that you're no match for me - and never will be.

You can try and bluff your way out of it, but there will always be people such as myself throwing bricks at you from afar till you grow stronger.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #41
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Is the Blade comic any good? I liked the first movie (second one was ooookay-ish, third one I hated with a passion).
It's a great comic. I've got a copy from '76 or '78 myself.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:21 AM   #42
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
How does it prove you to be correct exactly?

I think it proves that you're no match for me - and never will be.

You can try and bluff your way out of it, but there will always be people such as myself throwing bricks at you from afar till you grow stronger.
Ooh, burn.
Sir Helpmann, I have never attempted to argue with you before now. I just think you're a prick. And you just proved yourself to be one.
I don't really care about whether or not I'm a match for you in argument, I'm just glad I'm not such a fucking asshole.

Quote:
Quiet you, you're no better.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #43
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
I've got a feeling that the quote was from a certain overrated '80s-'90s rockstar.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #44
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
It's a great comic. I've got a copy from '76 or '78 myself.
Its Marvel, right? So it probably has a few seperate series, any in particular that I should check out?

I'm not into a whole lot of Western comics, just Moore graphic novels and Maus really, don't like how there's a million different versions and crossovers.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #45
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Its Marvel, right? So it probably has a few seperate series, any in particular that I should check out?

I'm not into a whole lot of Western comics, just Moore graphic novels and Maus really, don't like how there's a million different versions and crossovers.
My copy... I think it's called "Tomb of Dracula" or something. Also has a Vampire Detective named "Hannibal King" who only drinks the blood of the already dead.
And, yeah. Marvel.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #46
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
A useless topic that stole two minutes of my life with 20% extra horrible stereotyping
DAMMIT WHITE BOY, WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME USE THIS?
Old 11-19-2008, 06:03 PM   #47
Dr Nancy

Not true.
A few years ago I watched an incredibly under-rated short film, about vampires, set in Africa. It went for about forty minutes, and the characters were believable, they weren't "ghetto", they didn't have any terribly-done accents, and they weren't stereotyped.
I wish I remembered the title.
Dr Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:25 PM   #48
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Nancy
Not true.
A few years ago I watched an incredibly under-rated short film, about vampires, set in Africa. It went for about forty minutes, and the characters were believable, they weren't "ghetto", they didn't have any terribly-done accents, and they weren't stereotyped.
I wish I remembered the title.
Any name for this film? Who directed it? Where can it be found?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #49
MollyMac

I saw one that fit your description, save for the running time. It was "Pure Blood". Not awful, not awesome.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #50
Eclipsing the Son

Pure Blood was incredibly awful.