Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 10-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #26
XxCire_StarzxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Awesome argument, bro. You'd be all wet if you checked the picture thread for me.

Don't do that, though. I don't want to be attractive to a fatty tween.
Meh. I'm anorexic. I how ever think you're probably ugly. And I don't pee myself when looking at people. I mean if I showed my siste a picture of you, she'd probably scream and cry and pee herself.
XxCire_StarzxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #27
Alan

You think wetting yourself is peeing yourself?!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! Just leave this place until you start your puberty.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #28
magnus13

Quote:
It's not m view. It's fucking political history. Go read some fucking Stuart Mill before arbitrating on what's anarchy and whats' liberalism.
I was not trying to arbitrate anything, dont fucking put words in my mouth you pushy fucker.
the phrase "rational anarchism" was coined by Heinlein in a book, (dont believe me google it) I found his defintion apropriate to the conversation. I dont claim to be a political scientist, I was expresing my personal belief system, as taken from said author,the only definintion I have of "liberal thought" is from that expresed by "liberals" within our own political system for the last 30 or so years, which I think I described rather well. but like I said you are entitled to your views, wether you got them from sombody else or made them up yourself you are expressing agreement with them and they are therefore your views.

now I really would like to drop this so go ahaed and have the last word, just dont put words in my mouth and try not to be so fucking insulting. just because you disagree with someone is no reason to be a prick.
magnus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #29
XxCire_StarzxX

Quote:
You think wetting yourself is peeing yourself?!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! Just leave this place until you start your puberty.
I have hit puberty. sadly enough I was 10. :/ Blegh. But my friend was 9 when she hit hers.

Justin Bieber will never hit puberty. I mean, if it does it will hit him like a train.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #30
Alan

MAgnus, how are you not arbitrating anything when you are saying all of liberal theory is wrong and liberalism is what you say it is?
real classy
Old 10-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #31
magnus13

WHAT ?!? oh i give up. just you know bro, tone, try to be friendly. we kwl ?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #32
magnus13

oh and I apologize for calling you names, you got me steemed, sorry.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #33
Alan

It is still stupid to call a liberal theory that's over 200 years old anarcho-realism just to sound edgy.
real classy
Old 10-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #34
Sinjob

Post Pissing and Wetting. A convient difference.

You see, Cire_Starz

Take it from our modest friend Magnus13

Though striving too hard to impress he still managed to quit while he was ahead knowing he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Still I reward him because both of ya'all are in the same place.

SO

Be a Magnus. For now.

I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU LIKE THIS BECAUASE I KNOW YOU'RE A SUCKER FOR BIG LETTERS.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #35
XxCire_StarzxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjob View Post
you see, cire_starz

take it from our modest friend magnus13

though striving too hard to impress he still managed to quit while he was ahead knowing he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Still i reward him because both of ya'all are in the same place.

So

be a magnus. For now.

I have to talk to you like this becauase i know you're a sucker for big letters.
you need anger management! Go fuck Justin Bieber! AND you spelled my username wrong, douche.

Last edited by XxCire_StarzxX; 10-11-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Your mom.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #36
Alan

X's are not spelling. Fuck off.
real classy
Old 10-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #37
XxCire_StarzxX

Quote:
X's are not spelling. Fuck off.
It looked like he exscluded the c. It stretched my screen cause my compueter is a dumbass.

Last edited by XxCire_StarzxX; 10-11-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: See. Compueter= dumbass.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #38
Sinjob

Cool Let's talk therapy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCire_StarzxX View Post
you need anger management! Go fuck justin bieber!
Been there, done that. Two years of my life. Didn't quite help

Like you I have trouble letting things go and I'm a lonely little insomniac (notice how I ADMIT my flaws being the self indulgent fuck I am) so it's safe to say this will be goin on for a hot minute.

EDIT:
YOU SEE. ONLY WAY YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK. TOLD YOU BITCH.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #39
XxCire_StarzxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjob View Post
Been there, done that. Two years of my life. Didn't quite help

Like you I have trouble letting things go and I'm a lonely little insomniac (notice how I ADMIT my flaws being the self indulgent fuck I am) so it's safe to say this will be goin on for a hot minute.

EDIT:
YOU SEE. ONLY WAY YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK. TOLD YOU BITCH.
Ew, you fucked the Bieber kid for two years of your life, then ADMITTED it? You can admit your flaws, hell I have really bad ADHD and don't take medicine for it but you'd admit to fucking Bieber?!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #40
Sinjob

This is an abortion of a thread.

I feel like Bloopie.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #41
XxCire_StarzxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjob View Post
this is an abortion of a thread.

I feel like bloopie.

he got you pregnant?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #42
magnus13

look alan, it's not gonna do to say "stupid" I'm trying here man, but your starting shit.

sin, do you find it necessary to pick on a 12 year old who could prolly use your help to figure some shit out to make yourself feel like an adult ? To me it just shows your pretty far from that status yourself. Not that I'm defending her opinions, just your being a bit over the top.

K, I wasn't trying to start anything here an ide like to be done but, a. I will not be belittled by a self agrandized intrenet authority who obviously cant even read my post without adding things to it that arn't there. and b. This is not the behaviour of the goths I know, you guys are supposed to look scary and be really nice, WTF happened did I have my face burried in a textbook to long ? is it all really gone ?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:56 PM   #43
Alan

Magnus, you shouldn't care about swearing; you should care about the substance of a post.

The concept that "government is a necessary evil" is the whole fucking reasoning of liberal theory for over two hundred years; nearly three.
Tell me what writer you're quoting that said that shtick of "anarco-realism" so he would sound all edgy.
real classy
Old 10-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #44
magnus13

R.H. Heinlein
Old 10-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #45
Alan

Ah, I see, you quoted from the story "Butterflies are Self-Propelled Flowers", an inspiration to anarcho-capitalists, paleo-anarchists, and fascists alike.
real classy
Old 10-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #46
Sinjob

Exclamation Pivotal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCire_StarzxX View Post
he got you pregnant?
No, he was someone who told me what I needed to hear when I was literally at your same age and place (on this site) when I had no friends or life and I went through the same swing you're going through now. Alan remembers.

It took me three years to wise the fuck up in the woods and look at myself in the mirror to say, "maybe he was right."
(In a nutshell, as there were countless other Bloopies I avoided)

The saddest part of all of this pivotal post, however, is you will disregard it as I did but in place of an yet another obnoxious whatever because you don't even know what I'm talking about. But hey growing up.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #47
magnus13

sin ! I am impressed and retract my earlier remark.
alan, welcome to the ignore file.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #48
Sinjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus13 View Post
sin, do you find it necessary to pick on a 12 year old who could prolly use your help to figure some shit out to make yourself feel like an adult ? To me it just shows your pretty far from that status yourself. Not that I'm defending her opinions, just your being a bit over the top.
No, I find it unnessecary a 12 year old soils her point with false security and arrogance while knowing I was once just like her. That's frustrating. I fed in not because it's fun or I want to put her down but because no one else is going to say it. Duh.

Make myself feel like an adult? I've done that, guilty. But really I'm just a 16 year old degenerate little fuck just now venturing on the quest for balance.

And then "Just a bit over the top"?
You're still battling those wits.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #49
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus13 View Post
alan, welcome to the ignore file.
For stating a fact? Should have expected it.

EDIT: Yo, Sin, can you give me a hand? He won't see what I posted if he really put me on ignore.
real classy
Old 10-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #50
Sinjob

Sure thing my man.

MAGNUS.

Cut the bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about and we really don't need to say anything else as you just ran away from Alan for calling you out.

Plus seeing as how you tried to put ME in my place and now feel like a jackass yet again, it's like...oh my god. Please.