Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 AM   #1
Mealla

Greetings from Mealla.

*stands up* Hello, GA. My name is Mealla, and I'm a goth. *sits down*

On a more serious note, however, I guess I have to give a bit of an introduction. I spent much of my childhood in Louisiana and the rest of my life hopping around Georgia. I have an English degree (yes, you can have fries with that). Though I read too much to have a "favorite" author per se, my tastes tend towards science fiction, fantasy, and horror. My movie preferences are similar. I also listen to far too much music to list every band I like, but to give an idea of my tastes, a few bands/musicians I like include Paradise Lost, VAST, Type O Negative, Siouxsie Sioux, Sisters of Mercy, Cradle of Filth, Fields of the Nephilim, The Cruxshadows, Project Pitchfork, etc. Though my general music tastes fall in that range, I have been known to listen to anything from 80s and 90s pop to metal, even the occasional filk song. I do, however, despise rap. As far as how I'd like to die, my main preference is that I don't die of terminal illness.

That is all.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:12 AM   #2
Vistillian

Hello there welcome ^_^
Vistillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:18 AM   #3
Valravn

Welcome to Gnet
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:50 AM   #4
Tam Li Hua

Hey there! I think we have similar musical interests. Other than rap, country music really grates on my nerves. >_<

Also, I'm from 'Bama, born and raised! Glad to see another deep south Goth around here! ^_^

Welcome to G.net!
Old 09-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #5
The Antichrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mealla
*stands up* Hello, GA. My name is Mealla, and I'm a goth. *sits down*

On a more serious note, however, I guess I have to give a bit of an introduction. I spent much of my childhood in Louisiana and the rest of my life hopping around Georgia. I have an English degree (yes, you can have fries with that). Though I read too much to have a "favorite" author per se, my tastes tend towards science fiction, fantasy, and horror. My movie preferences are similar. I also listen to far too much music to list every band I like, but to give an idea of my tastes, a few bands/musicians I like include Paradise Lost, VAST, Type O Negative, Siouxsie Sioux, Sisters of Mercy, Cradle of Filth, Fields of the Nephilim, The Cruxshadows, Project Pitchfork, etc. Though my general music tastes fall in that range, I have been known to listen to anything from 80s and 90s pop to metal, even the occasional filk song. I do, however, despise rap. As far as how I'd like to die, my main preference is that I don't die of terminal illness.

That is all.
Welcome.I'm from ga also.Hope to see you around.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #6
Beowulf

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy your time here !!!.
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #7
Fatbaby

Welcome to the forum.
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
Mealla

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Also realized that I forgot to answer the gender/sex question. So...for the record, I have girl bits.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote