Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:21 AM   #1701
Underwater Ophelia

I feel more terrified now than I ever have in my life.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #1702
Ophelia's Snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
I feel more terrified now than I ever have in my life.
What's happened, Ophelia?
Old 10-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #1703
Underwater Ophelia

I'm about to get a routine HIV test.
No big deal, except I had unprotected sex with this one chick.

I have no reason to believe I'm in any danger, but it's still fucking terrifying.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:59 AM   #1704
Ophelia's Snorkel

Well, you know I hope for a nice, clear negative on the test for you. I've been in that situation and remember - vividly - the feeling. Hopefully nowadays they don't make you wait weeks for the result.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 AM   #1705
DRM

I just had to fight my cat to take away the mouse she killed.
Then I burried it because I felt sad for it.
:[
Not a good morning.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:22 AM   #1706
Mir

I'm curious as to - what falls under the category of unsafe sex in a girl - girl situation? For posterity.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #1707
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
I'm about to get a routine HIV test.
No big deal, except I had unprotected sex with this one chick.

I have no reason to believe I'm in any danger, but it's still fucking terrifying.
Yeah, I've been in the same situation. I felt like I was gonna vomit any second 'til I got the all clear...
Old 10-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #1708
Stormtrooper of Death

I've been having a hard time finding the cds I want anywhere. I would download them, but I always love having album art and inserts with it. Damn the underground 90's black metal scene for not releasing more stuff!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #1709
Mir

Finally a rant about something other that that you can't get laid. Har har!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #1710
creature6

i'm having one of those day again.
Lately i had far too many of those.
i wonder in the end why did i bother getting out of bed.
i feel so fucking irritated that i could eat someone.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #1711
Ophelia's Snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
i wonder in the end why did i bother getting out of bed.
i feel so fucking irritated that i could eat someone.

I've always agreed that a snack and a nap can work miracles...
Old 10-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #1712
creature6

i might try that.i had a snack already as for the nap i wish i could but i have trouble sleeping and only manage to sleep a few hours every night.
the maximum i can sleep is 5 hours.
thanks anyway.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #1713
Ophelia's Snorkel

Well, if you aren't sleeping it makes sense that you'd be stressed. What have you tried? Everything, I'll bet. I did read a study once, a long time ago, that some subjects with insomnia were told to force themselves to stay up as long as physically possible, even days at a time. Most of them eventually were able to control their sleeping patterns after the exercise - they "practiced" staying up nightly for several weeks. It might work for you, but it's awfully physically demanding. I was never able to give it a proper try.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #1714
creature6

i never gave it a go properly either .i stayed up to 3 days without sleep in several occasions but maybe i should ask my doctor for some suggestion.
i don't really want to take any medication to help me sleep though .
Old 10-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #1715
I_Zik

The quote "When was the last time you slept?" "Sleep? Nah, I slept last week." fitted me perfectly about 2 years ago. I used to try the stay up and sleep when you want to method, but I didn't make it.
I think one of the longest times I went without sleep was around three weeks. Eventually you have to keep track of when you last slept because the days start turning into a daze. That was brutal. I still can't distinguish certain colors from others. EG: This clearly green lighter looks black when I put it down on the white table.
I_Zik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #1716
creature6

i always had trouble with my sleep.
when i was a baby i was taking night for day and day for night.
i used to play at night and fall asleep during the day which was driving my mother insane.
As i grew up it didn't get any better.i was falling asleep during my lessons and listening to music at night as well as write poetry.
Now that i'm an adult , most night i'm awake and i manage to sleep a few hours during the day.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #1717
Ophelia's Snorkel

I'm the same way, and was just as you described as a baby. It is tremendously difficult to force my sleep pattern into something more in line with the diurnal world. I'm miserable all school year (and when I had a 9-5 job), when I have no choice but to be up and awake during the mornings. The best I ever managed was to work a night shift, 11 - 7, but I was a zombie after 5am. My ideal schedule is rising around 11am and going to sleep at 4am or so. That's what my body naturally reverts to when it has the chance. Unfortunately, as it is, I only get around 5 hours of sleep on a good night.

As for taking medications, I have certainly tried it, and eventually my tolerance built up and made them ineffective. I'm resigned to looking forward to retirement age at this point, when I don't have to be up in the morning for anything.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:05 AM   #1718
AsylumVoid

I just sent this email to a company because I was too depressed to care about writing a proper one.

Dear Patricia Reilly,

I would like to apply for your role as Customer Service Advisor (ref:REA/103402). I would try and sell my skills to you but there is no point because noone wants to hire me any way and I'm looking at a wonderful future in being a hobo. This will be another email by some idiot who thinks they have the skills to work in your company but actually has nothing to give you at all. I've sent more emails than I care to count, to countless companies and noone wants to hire me. So, lets be realistic, you aren't gunna hire me and you don't care about what I can do because in your eyes I can't do anything.

I have attached my CV for your perusal/amusement/to be deleted along with this lovely email.

I genuinely do wish you all the best because I find it hard to be vindictive.

Tanith Griffiths

It's a realistic and honest email, which is exactly what they don't want. However, noone wants to hire me any way...so I thought I might as well just be like "heres my CV...I know you're not gunna hire me...lets just cut to the chase".

People do wierd things when they're miserable.
AsylumVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:10 AM   #1719
korinna5555

I am SO fucking pissed at Target.
One week AFTER I put in my termination paperwork (which hasn't been completely processed yet), and three weeks BEFORE my 90-days mark, my ETL (who is a total asshole to begin with) decided to have my 90-day review. (they can do it early for this bullshit, but not for a fucking transfer?!)

Because I'm "not fast enough at stocking the shelves" (which is utter crap, I go just fast enough that everything still looks nice), and had a hard time learning everything the first few weeks (because the lady I had for training knows MAYBE five words in English), he decided to terminate me. I'm "still a nice person, and always had a pleasant attitude". WHAT THE FUCK.
I'm really wondering if he wanted to "fire" me before I could quit. Supposedly, the termination will only come up if I apply to another Target, but I am SERIOUSLY pissed off. I didn't even get to say good-bye to my co-workers, and I REALLY like most of them. Gah, whatever. My last day was going to be Friday anyway.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #1720
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumVoid View Post
I just sent this email to a company because I was too depressed to care about writing a proper one.

Dear Patricia Reilly,

I would like to apply for your role as Customer Service Advisor (ref:REA/103402). I would try and sell my skills to you but there is no point because noone wants to hire me any way and I'm looking at a wonderful future in being a hobo. This will be another email by some idiot who thinks they have the skills to work in your company but actually has nothing to give you at all. I've sent more emails than I care to count, to countless companies and noone wants to hire me. So, lets be realistic, you aren't gunna hire me and you don't care about what I can do because in your eyes I can't do anything.

I have attached my CV for your perusal/amusement/to be deleted along with this lovely email.

Tanith Griffiths

It's a realistic and honest email, which is exactly what they don't want. However, noone wants to hire me any way...so I thought I might as well just be like "heres my CV...I know you're not gunna hire me...lets just cut to the chase".

You have a hot name.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #1721
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumVoid View Post

Dear Patricia Reilly,

Tanith Griffiths

Way to be a wussy bitch that's about to become the laughing stock of the recruitment office. It was a job as customer service advisor, what could they possibly need that you can't offer? Well, looking at that email, perhaps a lot, but most people would have no trouble with it and I think it's fairly clear that you just made yourself look ridiculous and wasted your time on an action not nearly as cool and rebellious as you thought it was.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #1722
Saya

Yeah Joey Comeau did it first and did it better.

Quote:
Dear American Apparel,

I am writing to apply for a job and I am including my resume even though you know god damned well that I'm fucking qualified. I had that job for six years before you fired me for this bullshit. I want my job back. You've probably already given it to some stupid bitch with half my experience just because she's got tits. What else would I expect though from a cunt who sucked her way into management right from the...

Shit.

Maybe I do have issues with women.

Joey Comeau
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #1723
AsylumVoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Way to be a wussy bitch that's about to become the laughing stock of the recruitment office. It was a job as customer service advisor, what could they possibly need that you can't offer? Well, looking at that email, perhaps a lot, but most people would have no trouble with it and I think it's fairly clear that you just made yourself look ridiculous and wasted your time on an action not nearly as cool and rebellious as you thought it was.
I know I'm not cool and rebellious, I'm bullshit. You don't need to tell me that. I was just fed up and sent it. Yeah, I'm fantastic because I sent an EMAIL! no, that's not the reasoning at all.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #1724
Mir

Have fun being a hobo.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #1725
AsylumVoid

I doubt I will, I can hope though.