Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-27-2014, 06:44 AM   #8576
Acharis

*hugs* I'm really sorry Ape.

Very true Fruity. It's a tough gig. I truly don't see myself coping well with a child.

As for todays rant...Will somebody fetch my damn glass of bleach already? I ordered it ages ago.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #8577
ape descendant

Thanks for your kind thoughts, everyone. We got his ashes back, I'm not sure why that makes me feel a little better, but it does.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:28 PM   #8578
TheLonelyGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Thanks for your kind thoughts, everyone. We got his ashes back, I'm not sure why that makes me feel a little better, but it does.
I'm glad to hear that it makes you feel a little bit better. You're in my thoughts as well. <3 Just wanted to let you know that.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:23 AM   #8579
BourbonBoy

Haven't had a back flareup in more than a year, yet this past week it's been near crippling when I get out of bed. I think it's tied to my need to suddenly run two miles every other morning and not doing my yoga stretches.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:31 AM   #8580
ape descendant

Damnit BB, DO YOUR STRETCHES!!!!!

Be Kind
Old 01-31-2014, 06:24 PM   #8581
BourbonBoy

Don't worry Ape, I started the other day and flipped my mattress. Both are helping out a lot!
Old 02-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #8582
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Damnit BB, DO YOUR STRETCHES!!!!!
You have such a way with words beautiful... can you be my speech writer?

had the awesomeness of watching a 'dubious' spot appear on my face. It was quite fascinating, how it turned from what looked like blood under the skin, to a scabby looking little thing five days later, then two days after that, it had a raised lump around it, like a moat.

I'd love to point some figures, give it a big scientific name, but heck, I'm not that sort of girl. I'm more of a "cor, check this out? Isn't it interesting?"

Went to the doc, and I've had it dry iced - if it returns, then it gets cut out. I get a badass scar on my face, and it will just make me all the more realistic when International Pirate day comes around again.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:33 PM   #8583
Catch

I got frostbite this winter. It was cold.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:32 AM   #8584
Acharis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
I get a badass scar on my face, and it will just make me all the more realistic when International Pirate day comes around again.
That's badass. Chicks dig scars
Old 02-04-2014, 06:47 AM   #8585
ape descendant

BB, good, ya best take good care of yourself.

FB, Oh girl!! I hope your face turns out ok. *hugs and loves* I'll have to think op some awesome speeches, you work on your presidential cadence.

Be Kind
Old 02-10-2014, 03:22 PM   #8586
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharis View Post
That's badass. Chicks dig scars
Thank you Acharis. I must admit that I'd never noticed that chickens were partial to scars

Okay, I'll work on being all presidential... hmmm.. I'll have to be charming and charismatic... shite... I'm going to have to become a vampire, because there is absolutely no way that I can manage this... although I have been taking lessons from the cat....still can't manage to lift my leg that high, and lick my inner thigh.

It's all up to you Ape. You are going to have to write some mighty awesome speeches.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:22 AM   #8587
TheLonelyGhost

Recently my mood swings have been bothering me a lot lately: having bi polar sucks.... that's for sure. A little while ago I was very irritated and annoyed and now I feel completely fine??? This is nuts, lol.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #8588
MissCheyenne

So, further to my long ago rants about my step father : he's getting remarried next year......ON MY MY MUM'S FUCKING BIRTHDAY! <rages>

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:38 PM   #8589
BourbonBoy

Fruity, I completely understand where you're coming from, and as much as I hate to be a necro when it comes to old subjects, but when it A) comes to deciding to have kids and B) deciding not to date someone with children, how can I be considered an asshole for choosing to date someone who isn't a single parent nor has ever been married/divorced, which is the situation that I live in given the age group where I reside. Where I live, people think something's wrong with me since I'm neither a single father nor ever been divorced.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #8590
Solumina

I'm really nervous about starting work tomorrow, I haven't worked in so long and on top of that this is a very different environment from anywhere I've ever worked. I'm really excited about it but at the same time it just kind of feels too good to be true and I'm worried that I'm going to screw it up. Gah I know I'm probably stressing myself out for no reason and that this is in fact a good thing but my brain just wont shut up about how it cold go horribly wrong.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #8591
TheLonelyGhost

Well two days ago I was flipping out; this was something different that happened to me. I was close to the edge and was almost sure that I could no longer be happy in life. Meanwhile as I'm feeling like crap and my mother is aware that I'm having mixed moods, she says nothing to me. I'm crying in front of her, it's impossible for me to hide the tears and she doesn't really think nothing of it. Anytime I cry: it's always somebody's fault which is something I don't understand. Pretty sure she didn't know what to say, but it's as she doesn't want to admit that I have a disorder. This kinda stumps me.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #8592
deathsdj

Today is my brother Jackie Ray Wilson's birthday. He would have been 50. So sorry you didn't make it bro. Maybe someday I'll understand. I really wish you were here to meet my daughter, your niece, Miley Jo Wilson. She is an amazing little person. I know you two would have loved each other very much. I have no idea what happens after this life but whatever it is I hope I see you there. Happy birthday bro. Love you.
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:30 PM   #8593
Acharis

Australia's getting pretty fucked.

In September laws passed that you could get your drivers license disqualified if you were guilty of anything. And in a few months even protesting is going to be breaking the law.

Education is getting ridiculously expensive.

Also very worried about losing my disability pension which I supplement with 2 hours of work a week, because the current government is cracking down on welfare. (So they can give huge payoffs and tax cuts to the media and mining companies.)
Old 03-15-2014, 06:42 AM   #8594
Saya

:x My mom is seriously considering moving to Australia with a boyfriend I didn't know she had.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:45 AM   #8595
Acharis

*waves arms* No, tell them to go back! Australia is fucked
Old 03-28-2014, 10:56 AM   #8596
Solumina

It's my birthday but I still have to go to work and I don't wanna.

Polly even got her husband's birthday off last week but I have to work on mine because it happens to be the first day of our busiest event of the year.

Oh well at least I get to wear some of the jewelry (I'm thinking a statement bracelet and a simple long strand necklace) to help display it for the event *sigh* too bad my employee discount hasn't kicked in yet so I can't actually afford to buy the stuff.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-30-2014, 01:37 AM   #8597
Dansleplume

My financial aid will get yanked if I fail a class (and I'm not doing so hot,) and then I'll have to drop out of university and live with my emotionally distant parents.
Dansleplume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:41 AM   #8598
Solumina

Talk to your professor and see if there is anything you can do to boost your grade. Also if you would still lose financial aid if you manage to get a D then see if you can take the class pass/fail that way as long as you pass it wouldn't affect your gpa, usually a professor can authorize this but sometimes you need to get it approved by a dean.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-01-2014, 06:13 AM   #8599
ape descendant

Death, you fickle cunt, stop taking my family away from me.

Be Kind
Old 04-01-2014, 07:08 AM   #8600
BourbonBoy

I'm sorry to hear that Ape. My condolences. *hugs*