Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:36 PM   #76
Versus

That and Saya doesn't want me to see her older posts.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #77
Saya

Jokes on you both, I wasn't here for this thread!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #78
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
Anyone else dealing with mental health issues? And I am talking about real mental health issues, not "zOmG i HaVE iSHOos MoAR aTeNsHUN plEZ!!!111". I have a fairly severe Anxiety and Panic Disorder, Cyclical Endogenous Depression (fancy way of saying I have clinical depression which occurs in cycles), Adult Attention Deficit Disorder, Residual Borderline Personality Disorder and chronic Anorexia Nervosa (subtype restricting) which I have been in recovery for for the past 2 and half or so years. I've also has two Psychotic episodes (one related to the overuse of Cannabis, the other to my anxiety disorder), seeing green goblins dancing on the doorstep of my house was an interesting experience to say the least *lol* and have dealt with issues of self harm in the past. I'm not currently on any medications because I haven't had much like finding something that works without me suffering horrendous negative side effects and weird reactions.

Oh my lady and lord I sound like a walking stereotype for Goth *lol*

So anyway what's your diagnosis? and how do you deal with it? Perhaps we could make this a sort of support/vent/rant kind of thread
Did a psychologist actually diagnose you with all of that? Besides the hallucination thing, sounds normal. You should see a medical doctor and have lab work done. It could be a symptom of a fatal disease.

FYI, everyone has minor signs of mental illness. It is normal and can be handled without prescriptions. Between the frequent anxiety attack and hallucinations, you might be having a heart attack.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:48 PM   #79
Catch

My new kick for this year is Frostbite. Frostbite can also cause similar symptoms, but no one thinks about it because it seems inert or harmless.

Yep, me and my heating pad are having fun this winter that is especially cold.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #80
Lilyth Von Gore

I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and clinical depression. I get pretty severe anxiety and panic attacks and my Support Worker reckons I suffer from anhedonia as well as SAD.
Lilyth Von Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #81
Maikl

I was diagnosed with Anti social personality disorder. Mine was also genetic and with physiological impacts. If you can't get a clue, yes I'm a psychopath XD
Maikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #82
TheLonelyGhost

I'm diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder along with PTSD due to abuse. Another thing that I suffer with is Social Anxiety, Avoidant Personality Disorder and suffer with suicidal thoughts depending on how Depressed I am.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote