Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 02-21-2014, 05:53 PM   #101
Alan

I agree. The part you never explained is how the fact that someone beat you up means that they beat you up because you're white.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #102
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I agree. The part you never explained is how the fact that someone beat you up means that they beat you up because you're white.
I was one of the few whites in that neighborhood, and was the only person attacked in that neighborhood.

They didn't bother with anyone else walking on that sidewalk.

I never said anything to them accept "excuse me" when I moved out of their way and tried to walk past them.
Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:53 AM   #103
Alan

So... again, they're assholes. You're the one that's bringing race into it.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #104
Versus

Yep. I'm done.

Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #105
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
So... again, they're assholes. You're the one that's bringing race into it.
If the situation were reversed you would say it was a race driven hate crime.

And again because I'm white it isn't seen as such.

Fuck you.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #106
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
Yep. I'm done.

No Brown opinions!
Old 02-22-2014, 03:48 PM   #107
AshleyO

Seriously, Skippy. Have you not noticed that the prevailing understanding of whiteness and black experience is virtually the same understanding across every member engaging with you here?

What do you think is more likely here? That you don't know what you're talking about OR that you somehow stumbled into a cabal of different colored skinned people actually hating white people?

No. You know what? I understand why you see it as hate and you know... you would make more sense with that outrage if you understood history, inheritance, material development, ect. ect. And you know what was fucked up, Skippy? We SHOULD hate whiteness. It was an invention and cross class alliance to unite poor and elite European settlers against their lowest form of labor. It was easy to do this too. European workers were wage labor while African slaves were... slaves. This brilliantly drove down wages yet elite Europeans and the working Europeans came to an agreement that no matter how poor, no matter how degraded, no matter how broken a European settler may be, at least they'd never be a ******. You absolutely SHOULD hate whiteness. It was a moral CHOICE for European settlers to overcome their own disgust with treating people like sub human garbage, and economic differences, and actually RAN with it. And on the backs of blacks, the white man's world was erected. So sure. Maybe we don't normally have outright whip throwing southern white boys calling other races different racial slurs. Maybe well meaning liberal white boys such as yourself took down the banners of white supremacy in the house of white power, but we adorn our house in the decorum of color blindness. Glass banners that still hold the same shape, that still wave the same way, and still remain... the whole thing virtually unchanged. Your conception of racism and color blindness is basically a less rude version of white supremacy and the reason why white supremacy still exists is because WHEN YOU ROOT IT OUT OF THIS COLOR BLIND WORLD, WHITE PEOPLE STILL DIG IN THEIR HEELS FOR THE REAL CHANGE THAT NEEDS TO OCCUR.

So you may have never in your life hung a black person or yelled fucked up broken Spanish at brown skinned workers, but this house... you and I and every person who sees themselves as white and understands themselves to be white have inherited this house and yet we are happy, comfortable, and passive about bringing this house down and erecting a new one because we'd HATE to for a brief moment, to stand out in the rain and endure the deconstruction of our house to build a much more accommodating house.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:32 PM   #108
Skippy

You can hate yourself as much as you want because of your skin color.

I will not do so.

I hate what happened in the past and what continues to happen.

I also refuse to put up with a bullshit double standard.

I don't want people to forget history, but we can't move forward as a species in any positive way until we stop repeating the same goddamned mistakes.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:23 PM   #109
AshleyO

There's a HUGE fucking difference between calling you a fucking hick ass cracker with privilege and making strange fruit in the trees, you fucking hick ass cracker.

It's god damned laughable that white people think they can define racism and what it is in their so called "fair world" bubble.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #110
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
There's a HUGE fucking difference between calling you a fucking hick ass cracker with privilege and making strange fruit in the trees, you fucking hick ass cracker.

It's god damned laughable that white people think they can define racism and what it is in their so called "fair world" bubble.
And it's just as absurd to single a person out because of skin color and call it racism but at the same time deny any sort of racism has occurred when a person is singled out because of skin color.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #111
Versus

So now you understand that it's not your fucking place to define racism. About fucking time.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:59 AM   #112
Skippy

Quote:
So now you understand that it's not your fucking place to define racism. About fucking time.
My place is to call a racist act a racist act no matter the skin color of the victims or the perpetrators.

And people like you are so hung up on your "hate whitey" bullshit that you won't admit that a violent attack on a person with white skin by a P.O.C. is a hate crime.

But will immediately claim such is a hate crime when the situation is reversed.

People with your mindset seem to have an aversion to blatant fucking honesty.

People with your same fucking mindset are the same goddamned scum fucks that lynch a black person for no other reason than you have a deep seething hatred toward others.

People with your fucked up mindset are what is wrong with this fucking planet.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:16 AM   #113
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
My place is to call a racist act a racist act no matter the skin color of the victims or the perpetrators.
My B! I guess you misspoke when you said something was as absurd as white people think they can define racism and what it is in their so called "fair world" bubble. You go ahead and carry on, though.

Also; you don't know anything about me. I don't hate white people. I don't deny that white people can suffer discrimination. I don't assume that a PoC is a victim of discrimination 100% of the time. I've never felt entitled to hurt somebody because of their race.

Although it's kind of funny that I can say I've been directly compared to the KKK.

I wonder what else you think about my life?

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:03 AM   #114
Versus

OH WHO AM I KIDDING

I'm surrounded by white people.

AND I HATE THEM ALL ARRRRRHHHHHHGGGGG

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:22 PM   #115
Skippy

Quote:
My B! I guess you misspoke when you said something was as absurd as white people think they can define racism and what it is in their so called "fair world" bubble. You go ahead and carry on, though.

Also; you don't know anything about me. I don't hate white people. I don't deny that white people can suffer discrimination. I don't assume that a PoC is a victim of discrimination 100% of the time. I've never felt entitled to hurt somebody because of their race.

Although it's kind of funny that I can say I've been directly compared to the KKK.

I wonder what else you think about my life?
So you think you are saying that you and only you can call a racist act a racist act because due to your skin tone?

That is remarkably idiotic.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #116
Skippy

I'll let this video speak for it's self....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZUBX_nY_0
Old 02-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #117
Versus

I won't watch your youtube video because I hate white people. #racism

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #118
Skippy

Quote:
I won't watch your youtube video because I hate white people. #racism
Well at least you admit you're a racist.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:10 AM   #119
Saya

Yeah he demands to put a paper bag over my head during sex because he hates white people so much. For myself I'm kind of ashamed he's a cracker lover.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:27 AM   #120
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Yeah he demands to put a paper bag over my head during sex because he hates white people so much. For myself I'm kind of ashamed he's a cracker lover.
You being his gf does not remove the fact that he is a racist.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:44 AM   #121
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
You being his gf does not remove the fact that he is a racist.
Sure it does. That's how it works.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:17 AM   #122
Acharis

Skippy, dude. I am a very white person who has more than once had their head stuck up their ass on some issue.. and I am telling you the same thing as everyone else on the thread.

This is a sign you should probably just stop.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #123
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharis View Post
Skippy, dude. I am a very white person who has more than once had their head stuck up their ass on some issue.. and I am telling you the same thing as everyone else on the thread.

This is a sign you should probably just stop.
I'll stop when they admit their logical fallacy that racism against whites isn't racism.

You can apologize to them for your skin tone all you want but I'm fed up with the double standard bullshit and the lack of a spine shown by a majority on this forum.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:29 AM   #124
Saya

When have I apologized?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:34 AM   #125
Acharis

Ok, keep digging. I'm going to bed.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote