Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-08-2014, 11:25 AM   #5501
BourbonBoy

Congratulations and good luck MissCheyenne!
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:09 AM   #5502
Class-Punk

I've just started reading a book from a doctor who seems to be taking a stance against circumcision. I've never really looked in depth at any infant studies but its kind of funny how neither birth nor death is given any formal attention in the modern educational system. The whole topic of circumcision could very well be a giant study bias on account of the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization. But I'm particularly excited to see how infant studies have unknown potential in aiding the future of transhumanism-- and one thing I'm interested in is hormone manipulation in relation to different forms of human pair bonding, and the differences and connections between the infant, the adult, and ages in between, in that regard.

I also now have intellectual German sunglasses, which makes my opinion more relevant, and thinking processes increased while listening to Darkwave & Dreamwave..
Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #5503
Timeless Rebellion

Thread about nothing... then let me ask a random question..
In what universe is it benificial or even fair for it to be so painful, uncomfortable and outright horrible to be in love?
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #5504
Timeless Rebellion

If you were wondering what douchebaggery is, let me tell you. Becoming friends with one of my friends whom I'm deadly in love with, making moves on her, getting together with her and terminating the friendship with me.

THAT'S douchebaggery!!
Old 04-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #5505
ape descendant

TR here are some *hugs*

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #5506
BourbonBoy

Sorry to hear that TR. *hugs*

My randomness.
Tired of the stress my job has given me in light of continuing my education. So as of this Friday I'm submitting my two weeks notice.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #5507
Timeless Rebellion

Thank you guys. If you could focus all your energy on making him drown in his own blood, that'd be nice too. *actually is very peaceful in reality*
Old 04-24-2014, 07:45 AM   #5508
Class-Punk

I have new e-cig bookmarked I'm looking forward to.. bigger hits, custom vapor, and hopefully less technical issues. Later down the road maybe I can find some way to implement some sort of cosmetic goth/cyberpunk look. My current e-cig won't put out, so I'm sitting around with nicotine cravings and probably $20 worth of unused vapor.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:02 AM   #5509
BourbonBoy

Speaking of e-cigs and vaporizers, I just ordered one myself since the e-cigs I tried suck. I'll see how this works out. Class-Punk, have you tried any places that sell bongs or hookahs? Most of the places in my area that specialize in that sell e-cigs as well.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:07 PM   #5510
Catch

I don't trust those things. I will wait a few years, because it does not sound right to vaporize smoke deeper into your lungs.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:35 AM   #5511
Timeless Rebellion

You really shouldn't trust banks, either. You should withdraw all your money instantly.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:02 AM   #5512
Class-Punk

I realized my problem with my Blu was actually that I had burned all of the vapor. I maybe smoked it too fast or something, because after putting on a new cartridge its working fine now, but I remember other cartridges lasting way longer in the past.. weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
I don't trust those things. I will wait a few years, because it does not sound right to vaporize smoke deeper into your lungs.
They are less bad for you than any form of tobacco, I have given up all forms of tobacco, but I smoke much more than I ever did now that I have a rechargeable e-cig. My nihilistic side figures its worth the gamble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonBoy View Post
Speaking of e-cigs and vaporizers, I just ordered one myself since the e-cigs I tried suck. I'll see how this works out. Class-Punk, have you tried any places that sell bongs or hookahs? Most of the places in my area that specialize in that sell e-cigs as well.
I have been doing research on e-cigarette forum, and doing research on this stuff is a bitch, maybe because it hasn't been around long enough. Blu is made by the makers of Newports. Mark Ten is made by the makers of Marlboro. I've only tried Blu, but its pretty decent (no throat hit like real menthols), and I love the looks people give me at night when it glows blue while I'm vaping. My local tobacco/head shop I don't think has many of the best e-cigs which are bigger and are harder to find in stores.

EgO is apparently a really good one, but I want something that glows on the end. I'm thinking of buying a Kanger EVOD Starter Kit, but I might get an HD webcam first for filming awkward youtube videos since my Blu is working. If you have an e-cig that can take any E-Liquid this online E-Liquid store has got some good reviews from people: http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/
Old 04-29-2014, 07:21 AM   #5513
Timeless Rebellion

If browsers spoke:

Firefox:
Hey! How about this new update that makes me even more sturdy, useful and secure?

Chrome:
HEY!Howaboutthisnewupdatethatmakesmeevenmoresuperf aster!??!!=?

Internet Explorer:
HEY! You know, it's about to be the year 2000 in a minute or so, do you maybe wanna protect yourself against that?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #5514
BourbonBoy

Pretty much Timeless XD I'll take Firefox any day. The other two, ugh not so much.

Thanks for the link CP. I received my vapor and vaporizer in the last couple of days and so far it's working pretty good. After puffing on it a few times, I haven't had the urge for a cigarette. Plus my place smells like caramel coffee now.

I ordered from here, which are actually cheaper then buying from a local shop. A classmate recommended this site:

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
Old 04-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #5515
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion View Post
You really shouldn't trust banks, either. You should withdraw all your money instantly.
Actually, banks can go bankrupt and take all of your money. However, banks have been around long enough that most of the time that does not happen.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:53 PM   #5516
MissCheyenne

I got on the university course with an unconditional offer. I start in September

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:27 AM   #5517
TheLonelyGhost

Well I'm picking myself up again which I'm very happy about it. I've started reading a bunch of books, getting myself back into anime again. And my ex boyfriend's abuse seems to be in the back of my mind a lot of the time which is good. I think I'm slowly getting better from all the Trauma he put me through.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:51 AM   #5518
Acharis

That's good to hear mate One step at a time.

I've been off doing all the things. Mostly boring and necessary things, I'm trying to make life as organised and streamlined as possible.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:43 AM   #5519
Saya

So I tried posting in the gender identity thread and it said my message had to be approved by a moderator.

That's a first for me, and I panicked and assumed it might be the 10,000 post curse.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #5520
BourbonBoy

You were able to post here, so it must be that thread.
There's going to be a career fair at my school next week, guess I'll have to get my resume and business attire ready.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:49 AM   #5521
Acharis

That's happened for me too Saya. Did you include a link, or perhaps more than one link? That need for post approval could be an anti-spam measure.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:44 AM   #5522
Timeless Rebellion

Why are almost all my shows' season finales so close together? Four shows closed this week!
I can't handle so many feels in such a short amount of time! T_T
Old 05-19-2014, 10:30 PM   #5523
Xombie

Welllllllllllll I graduated college!
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:05 AM   #5524
Timeless Rebellion

Congratulations!!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:26 AM   #5525
Class-Punk

A guy recently asked the question, "Is feminism really sexual frustration?"

Here was my reply:

Quote:
I have had the theory that modern feminism is mostly a giant shit test, or test on masculinity to see if a man is worth sexual access. Sandman's recent video on Iron Maidens or women who are bossy with their SO's theorized that they do it because they basically want a man to initiate angry sex. It makes a lot of sense that they want sexual and romantic validation but maybe due to lack of a mainstream culture of women bluntly hitting on men, and lack of testosterone which causes humans to take risks, they resort to a collective-passive aggressiveness as a sexual strategy.

People will get mad at me for saying this but MGTOW mirrors this with the sense of being in their own world, being in the mindset that they lead themselves, or "frame" which is the male equivalent to female sexual passive-aggressiveness or "shit-testing". So the MGTOW avoidance of women just makes them more attractive to women, who more than often lack a collectivist cultural incentive to pursue; while MGTOW avoidance and philosophies don't fully get rid of their own attraction.

However I don't think any man should have sex with a feminist, even if its consensual, its not worth the jailtime.