Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 03-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #26
BourbonBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I want to announce that Saya and I have moved on to a better place. AshleyO, Murderofcrows, the forum is yours. /bow
Cheers and good luck you two !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_00002.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	79  
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:07 PM   #27
Versus

We're neck deep in a vtm play by post forum. Haven't even looked at g.net in weeks. XD
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:10 AM   #28
AshleyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I want to announce that Saya and I have moved on to a better place. AshleyO, Murderofcrows, the forum is yours. /bow
God damn. I got bills to pay and I aint got the time or patience to go back to being Kontan. *sigh* Fuck it. It was fun while it lasted.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:39 AM   #29
Saya

Oh, I'm still going to post here. I refuse to give into the 10,000 post curse.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #30
Timeless Rebellion

Going to be interesting if you get a cake or something from the team when you break 10000
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:29 AM   #31
AshleyO

She aint getting shit. G.net gives no fucks. G.net has a pocket full of fucks, but G.net aint about to give any.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:31 AM   #32
Timeless Rebellion

Well, they DID give Alan a 10-post decrease of post count when he abandoned his old account at 9999, so they give fucks.. just the wrong kind
Old 03-25-2014, 10:45 AM   #33
ape descendant

I'm still here with ya MoC. Not sure how comforting that's going to be. Not sure how much help I'll be or what I'll have to contribute. I'm pretty exhausted talking about r-pe culture while having to live in it and deal with the consequences it inflicts on the people in my life.

As far as "political correctness" goes, I think the words used are misleading. It's pretty much having empathy for those who face different challenges than we do, hearing them out and doing what we can to ease them a bit. My sockets can barely contain the rolling of my eyes when people get all paranoid about it, as it demonstrates in inability to entertain ideas in which one is not already entrenched.

I mean, one of the biggest advantages of critical thinking, is that it allows us to turn it inward and question all the crap in our own minds. Allowing us to sharpen our own thoughts, correct our own opinions so we can understand the stink of our own shit.

Of course, it isn't a path for the weak of mind or heart, you have to be intelligent enough to follow things to an actually reasonable conclusion, and one has to have the ability to step outside their own little limited sphere to embrace the experiences of others.

Also, I wouldn't fuck with Alan, who is easily the most intelligent person on this board.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:43 PM   #34
Saya

Actually I checked and Godslayer's post count is 9,203. Its the curse I tell you, the curse. He thought he could beat it, the fool.

Also. POST COUNT 9.500!!!!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #35
Timeless Rebellion

<<here's to hoping I won't get banned>>
The admin is a bit of a dick.
"Hi, this account has 9,999 posts and stopped posting, let me just decrease the post count, lol!"
Old 03-26-2014, 06:30 AM   #36
Class-Punk

I'm actually glad Xombie didn't attack me in this thread because I find her hot.

I have listed female youtubers who have denounced feminism with rational arguments which you all ignored out of an inability to handle the truth. None of you want to take the time to intellectually counter all of these women which is why you have resorted to calling me a douchebag or a sexist as opposed to anything substantial. I'm probably primarily repeatedly visiting this thread because I like to write while I'm drinking and vaping, I won't put anyone on ignore because I don't think anyone can flame as bad as people who are sided with me already have, and I think that's real, raw dedication to critical-thinking.

I've written multiple essays on mending the sexual/romantic side of the gender divide going on right now around the world, inclusive of helping women understand male silence/stoicism, advancing female pick-up art, and showing how the biological imperative of falling in love or creating a fantasy around a person is similar to major depression when it becomes more powerful than communication. I hang around the Red Pill Women subreddit and take note of them talking about their happy relationships, and want to understand how this happening, and how it can happen without female disempowerment. So to call me a misognyist is nothing more than intellectual laziness from a disciple of political-correctness and probably preference falsification.

Timeless, the only reason I think you are calling me a douchebag is because its a way of handling the fact that I have hipster facial hair and also take pride in being male and won't be shamed by society for being male. There are men I might've called douchebags in the past, but I respect that being somewhat of an asshole is either them maintaining their own pride in being male in a misandrist society and/or maintaining their sexual market value in regards to the reality of female hypergamy, which is ultimately tied into their sense of self worth. They are primordially and ultimately human beings, in a society that only believes its escaped traditional gender roles, and has really only kicked and screamed against them.

The reality of feminism is that it wants to both make men feel guilty and demonize them, and make all women feel like potential victims and more important than men. It has destroyed countless romantic relationships and families, and the issue here isn't that female empowerment within feminism did this, its that intellectual dishonesty did. Female empowerment is not male demonization, in the same way that male empowerment is not female demonization, and that entire strain of logic has yet to be found by the consensus.

In response to Acharis, many men in their teens and twenties have few relationships if any due to this being the period where women have higher sexual value and more sense of male selection. People were taught that evolution stops at the neck, and the reality is female sexuality is selective, based to varying degrees on male status. While men are wired to make women happy, largely by seeking status. I will admit that I don't have much romantic experience, and as I age may just go the route of using drugs to lean myself away from human pair-bonding and towards objectivity and asexuality (without loss of natural testosterone production); how could I be afraid of other people having more sex than me, when I increasingly find myself demonizing it and romance, and its effects on society?

The acknowledgement of these evolutionary gender roles, and the denial of gender as a social construct, is an actual step towards humanism. To all the smart lurkers reading, I actually wrote this all for you. And if Alan was truly the smartest person on the board, I don't think he would've shamed me awhile back for being an American and stating legitimate concern about Mexico.

Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:12 AM   #37
Alan

Watch out everybody, he has essays!
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:08 AM   #38
Murder.Of.Crows

Wall of word vomit. Reading through it, felt like I was trudging through the slime of some sewer, where all the ideas of all of the pretentious male MRA's swirl in.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:16 AM   #39
Timeless Rebellion

Quote:
This message is hidden because Class-Punk is on your ignore list.
icanhaz10charactersnao?
Old 03-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #40
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class-Punk View Post
I'm actually glad Xombie didn't attack me in this thread because I find her hot.
What the fuck do I have to do with this?
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #41
Timeless Rebellion

Xombie: I guess he has a crush on you or something.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:34 PM   #42
Xombie

Clearly, but this seems like an irrelevant place to express that. Sheesh.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:21 PM   #43
Alan

I also did not get what he was talking about with the question of Mexico and how I insulted him with it. But hey, this is coming from the mind of the dude that thinks feminists are afraid of fish ****.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #44
Catch

I started off thinking that Huns do not have anything to do with whether or not someone is a feminist of not. After readying this thread I have decided that anyone wearing that much fur should be jailed.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:16 PM   #45
Timeless Rebellion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
Old 03-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #46
ape descendant

LOL "evolutionary gender roles" ROFLMAO!! Gotta love the "sexual value" bullshit, because you know sex is totally a limited commodity and not an activity that people can take part in as much as they like. And of course its feminists that are the source of sexual shaming in our society, couldn't possibly be the ol' patriarchal values placed on the chastity of women. Cause you know, women don't have sexual drives, desires and wants of their own that they would like to have full rights to practice. God forbid anyone realize that like men, there are people some women are attracted to and some they're not and that no one is purposefully denying sexytimes to anyone else maliciously or as some weird sexual market move. I mean fuck, if we treated women decently they might think that they're actually people and not just fuck toys, who exist only for the pleasure of men. /s

Seriously, who came up with that shit? Obviously no one who actually knows or spends time with any number of actual, real, live women in any sort of meaningful way.

TR, you are both wise and hilarious.

Shit! I gotta go, I think I hear the sound of scales on water. Dun dun dun!! /s

Be Kind
Old 03-28-2014, 03:10 PM   #47
Timeless Rebellion

Thank you Ape ^w^
Old 03-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #48
BourbonBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
LOL "evolutionary gender roles" ROFLMAO!! Gotta love the "sexual value" bullshit, because you know sex is totally a limited commodity and not an activity that people can take part in as much as they like. And of course its feminists that are the source of sexual shaming in our society, couldn't possibly be the ol' patriarchal values placed on the chastity of women. Cause you know, women don't have sexual drives, desires and wants of their own that they would like to have full rights to practice. God forbid anyone realize that like men, there are people some women are attracted to and some they're not and that no one is purposefully denying sexytimes to anyone else maliciously or as some weird sexual market move. I mean fuck, if we treated women decently they might think that they're actually people and not just fuck toys, who exist only for the pleasure of men. /s

Seriously, who came up with that shit? Obviously no one who actually knows or spends time with any number of actual, real, live women in any sort of meaningful way.

TR, you are both wise and hilarious.

Shit! I gotta go, I think I hear the sound of scales on water. Dun dun dun!! /s
Have I told you how much I love you lately Ape?

BTW, priceless vid Timeless XD
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:12 AM   #49
ape descendant

But of course TR, I calls 'em like I see 'em.

Oh BB <3<3<3

Be Kind
Old 04-10-2014, 04:37 AM   #50
Class-Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie View Post
Clearly, but this seems like an irrelevant place to express that. Sheesh.
All crushes are irrelevant. Xombie, you are really pretty, smart, and crafty. And all guys like women with hobbies more than women who major in cosmetology. True to the Men's Rights Movement, I hate all women (except Xombie), may her red follicles bless my ascension towards ultimate truth. Also for the record, I do not have any kind of crush on Xombie, I would not dare to show my admiration for the freckled goddess who posts on these forums-- and also all MRA's hate women, and should be insulted and called sexists.

P.S. Xombie feel free to cyberstalk me.
Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote