Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Commentary

Commentary Dicussion and feedback for Gothic.net articles, fiction, and news. This is where the community gets to add their thoughts and perhaps constructive opinions about the fiction and articles and such.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
Eeegor

Walking Dead Episode 205

Quote:
From the trials and tribulations of Daryl Dixon to the big reveal of Glenn’s booty call gone awry, this week’s episode of Walking Dead did what this show does best: unwrap the inner turmoil of the characters amidst the horrors of their daily lives. Some of them we like a lot more; some of them [...]
Read the full article...
Eeegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
Debz_Satin_Ebony

Love this series. there are a few things that annoy me about it initially but over all great show!!!
Debz_Satin_Ebony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
wolf moon

It makes me want to punch a baby. They film a lot of it on my school's campus, and all the zombies make me late to class. Which only sounds like an awesome problem until you have it.
wolf moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
Miss Absynthe

"I'm soooo sorry that I'm late, Sir. There was a line of zombies waiting for the bathroom."
Miss Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:41 AM   #5
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf moon View Post
It makes me want to punch a baby. They film a lot of it on my school's campus, and all the zombies make me late to class. Which only sounds like an awesome problem until you have it.
Moonie, you just made my mourning!

I'm sure it's annoying for you, but it's still funny as hell. At least you can blame it on zombies.

"What happened to your homework?"

"Zombies!"

"Why are you late to class?"

"Zombies!"

"Why isn't your car parked with the rest of the students?"

"ZOMBIES!"

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
wolf moon

Ha! I should have used that more. I've been missing class all semester because all this gluten keeps making me ill. Zombies would have been a way better excuse.

It's not uncommon to find your professor trapped behind the same barricade that you are. They block off the streets between buildings for filming right in the middle of the day. And they've got this big, fake statue of a woman holding a sword in the park I usually cut through, and tourists freaking love taking pictures in front of it. Bleh.
wolf moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
Debz_Satin_Ebony

I can see how that would be annoying. Did you find the damn girl that ran in the wrong direction!!! somewhere on your campus?? cause someones needs to find her so they stop friggin loosing people because of a retarded as search party!
Debz_Satin_Ebony is offline   Reply With Quote