Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Susyq4u

Opinions; On My Dream.

Well I had this dream the other night and it went like this;

(Read this while listing to Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven) LastNightsDream;

It was midnight.I was in a park,It resembled High park actually. There was an outdoor stage. All my friends were around the stage. I was in a black Ballerina outfit, black tutu, black top and black ballet slippers. The ribbons on those slippers reached my thighs. The ribbon had a black rose with large thorns tied between laces. There was one rose on each leg. Both making my legs bleed extensively. My slippers covered in blood and blood was pouring down both legs. Hands also with blood dripping from touching my leg. I was preforming for everyone. An amazing show with Moonlight Sonata witch was composed by Beethoven playing in the background. At the end of the performance I was on the floor, almost dead from bleeding to death. A man in black entered the stage as the song was ending. He just slightly lifts me off the floor. The lower half of my body was still touching the floor. He had one hand holding my back up. With the other hand occupied. With a knife, he was going to put me out of my misery. He stab's me in the heart. He dropped me softly and slowly. Drops the knife right by my body. Then walks off stage. They all clap in joy from this beautiful work of art, not knowing that I'm really dead.
Susyq4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Lord Whiskerton

I highly doubt you actually dreamed this.

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Susyq4u

Why so doubtful?

Why don't you believe this. Of course I wrote it in a manner witch a story would be written. But I did dream this. Did not Stephanie Meyer dream of Twilight. (Of course she expanded the dream, but I didn't write much) Many writers come up with idea's for book's from their dreams. Frankly, I think this would be a interesting play.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
Sorno_shadow

i beleive you. but the fact you could remember it all is quite astonishing. alot of attention to detail. i must admit when i'm fuzzy on stuff i say what i think happened. last night i had a dream where i was floating and flying. it was one of my greatest dreams ever!
Sorno_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
Susyq4u

I have like to write my dreams down. Especially the good ones, disappointing that you couldn't remember yours. I would have loved to hear about it.

Apparently, dreams have a meaning. Like they can read your state of mind, like a fortune teller. But I don't believe in that.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #6
Sorno_shadow

dream

well i remember it. it started with me getting out of bed. i distinctly remember walking from my room and into the hall. i looked out the window and it was snowing. i looked almost like it looks now. i then walked to the bathroom a few steps away. there i walked and then. out of knowhere i began to float. and i could fly. i felt so real, it felt so amazing. i could fell the force as i was lifted above the groung. i then tryed to rocket up through the ceiling which didnt work. then i went to my rooom floated into bed and awoke in the real world!

that was my dream. i have had many where i am flying. and even more where i am all around my property. doing stuff. and they are so intricate. some have lasted hours. it would take a day just to type one. i have nothiced i can almost feel complete weightless ness in the dreams it is the most surreal and amazing feeling ever.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
Susyq4u

You should make a comic book about it.

If you have a lot of dreams about flying make a superhero.
I can just imagine the part where to hit your head on the ceiling. That would be humorous.

By the way, I don't know what it looks like where you live. I'm in Canada, your some where I don't know.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Sorno_shadow

where...

i'm in michigan. so i was wondering could we be freinds. aye lol... oh and i tried to post this in your weight loss thing but like somehow i'm banned. hell i just got an account an hour ago!!! wtf. :::::::::::::well hell. i'm 170. but course i'm a dude. hey you wanna be freinds?
anyways i would say just work out more. i'm not a pro but some of that might bbe muscle so you cant purelly go on weight. you have to do the fat check.