Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 01:09 AM   #1326
SuicideJade

Welcome back Wolfie! have a crown and coke on me
Old 10-27-2004, 11:20 AM   #1327
Deadhymn

just made the most awesome spaghetti sauce from scratch. best ive ever made....now im gunna eat it.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:25 AM   #1328
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
I would if it weren't for this pregnancy affliction.

:wink:
Old 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM   #1329
Deadhymn

I imagine that would put a damper on things...but the payoff is well worth it.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:16 AM   #1330
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadhymn
I imagine that would put a damper on things...but the payoff is well worth it.
Yeah,that's what I keep tellin myself.

I'll just have one more to run up to me with a smile on their fce and hug the stuffing outta me.

*hee*

8)
Old 10-28-2004, 11:22 AM   #1331
Deadhymn

how many do you have???
Old 10-28-2004, 11:28 AM   #1332
WolfMoon

This one will make 2.

Then mommy gets to be spayed,thankfully.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:39 AM   #1333
AlKilyu

LOL!

Daddy doesn't get neutered?
Old 10-28-2004, 12:01 PM   #1334
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
LOL!

Daddy doesn't get neutered?
You'd be surprised at how many men are more willing to have their wives go through a surgery rather than have a doctor perform a simple in-office procedure down there on themselves.

Gah!Men!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:14 PM   #1335
Gypsy2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
That's funny, I always read it as Welcome To My Ooky Doom Spit, which makes me feel dirty when I log on, and questioning of my masculinity.

I picture long lines of gothlings, and Darren standing there, tagging us one by one with his spunk as we come in.

Ooky Doom Spit.

ew.
I feel so soiled, now.

*shiver*

And I just took a bath! Damn you, TStone, damn you. :evil:

~Eyebrow twitch~

*cough*

..... and it is with this and several other of his posts in mind that I officially nominate Tstone for the "Eviler than I" award this year

...with edible_eye a close second...

eeeeeEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

lol...

Always,
~The Gypsy~
Old 10-28-2004, 09:01 PM   #1336
akhira

TStone, gets first prize. edible_eye gets the second. Then who's the runner up?
Old 10-30-2004, 01:11 AM   #1337
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:

cyber alcohol doesn't count
Old 10-30-2004, 01:17 AM   #1338
TeapotScar

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:

cyber alcohol doesn't count
There should be a cyber-alcoholics anonymous at gothic.net. I can name quite a few would-be members...

:twisted:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-30-2004, 08:45 AM   #1339
Daz

yesterday i flew into San Francisco... it was rather nice to leave snow and arrive in sunny warm weather. my brothers place is amazing... sitting on the side of an impossibly steep hill, but i suppose that's pretty normal for here. last night we had a surprize dinner for my dad (as far as he knew i was the only one who was going to be here, should have seen his face when he walked in and the entire family was sitting around the table). today is a lazy morning and then some time around noon off to spooky con with my sister-in-law. should be a fun day, my mom wandered around the city with my dad yesterday and said she found a lot of stuff i would like so i'll have to make time to do that as well. sooo much to do and only a few days to fit it all in. well with any luck i'll find a few of you at spooky con. i'll be that really shy one quietly walking around the con lol. have a great day everyone :twisted:
Old 10-30-2004, 01:46 PM   #1340
WolfMoon

Hope you have fun,Daz.

I was hoping I could be there this year,but that ain't happening.
Old 10-30-2004, 08:23 PM   #1341
Daz

well that was lots of fun, the whole day in fact. drove down to the city and took a trolly car for a while. got off and te family split up, my sister-in-law and i wondered off to japantown to check out the con and the rest of the fam got on a bus to head to the warf. amazingly enough when we got to the con there really wasn't a lot of people there. we checked out the dealers. i bought a book, she bought a mag... we looked at everything including the guy making molds of peoples teeth so that he could make custom fangs. would be tempting if i didnt already have a pair (cheapoes but they work just fine for me). they were an hour behind... something to do with lawyers from what i was told so we went for a walk and ended up at the tattoo expo. well shit that was an amazing sight. there were at least 80 booths set up downstairs and one to two people getting a tattoo at each one. we checked out all of that stuf and then went upstairs where i got a shirt and a button that says "can i poke you?" which i fassened to my bag which had gotten really full by that time (mostly with stuff from spooky con). we got back to spooky con in time to chat with Warren Ellis and listen to Christa Faust before we had to go again to meet up with my brother. of course meeting up with him meant a little bit of a walk so that we could get to a place he knew how to get too... this of course meant wondering into shops with things i could never afford but really really wanted. anyways thats the short version of the day.. the long one is just longer with more boring stuff.
oh ya, and i say darren but of course, being as shy as i am i never actually said anything to him (you) but i will say this... if it's at all possible, i'll be showing up for the next one and the next one after that.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:56 AM   #1342
Darkness_Of_The_Night

As days go by the become worthless. I still live in the same shitty house as before which by the way my parents said we would be moving out of here soon. Like that will ever happen. Ravena I hope you are doing better at your school then I am. To many damn sufers and preps at my school. -beats them all with a metal bat- Very few students are cool.

Anyways, I am home right now sick. Loving it.. Got to sleep in till 11:40am. Dont have to worry about homework or getting to class late. hehe (till tomorrow anyways) Went home monday an hour after I got to school because of my stupid gym teacher made me run a mile. After I was down I had blood running down my throat, could not breath and had major chest pains. Thats why I am home today. Still thursay no school. Meaning I get to go to school two days out of this week. Yay!!! for me..
Old 11-16-2004, 11:07 PM   #1343
Pash

My days are as dull as the tip of a crayola in the hand of a toddler so I will just throw some "random" thoughts out here.

Ever wonder why scientists say that gravity is a "magnetic" pull to the center of the earth but things that contain no iron still fall when you drop them? Lead for instance, it is not attracted to a magnet, but its heavy as hell. Ever rub a balloon on your hair then pick up paper with it? i think the subject is static..

Just a "random" thought from the bottomless abyss of my over productive but under motivated mind.
Old 11-20-2004, 04:38 PM   #1344
Asurai

Ravena, goddess that she is, asked me to say 'Hi' to a few of you, particularly SuicideJade and Wolfmoon, and anyone else who still remembers her and isn't too new.

And, yes, we're still together.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:35 AM   #1345
SuicideJade

Welcome back from your long exile Asurai!
and do tell the lovely ravena that her presence is GREATLY missed..
Old 11-22-2004, 02:37 PM   #1346
AlKilyu

Poor worm!
Old 11-25-2004, 10:04 PM   #1347
Soul_Immortal

Well, I'm here hoping that everyone had a safely traveled and happy thanksgiving full of consumable product.......and is anyone else noticing stores opening at 5:30a.m.????

*Soul*
Old 11-26-2004, 01:18 AM   #1348
SuicideJade

had lots of consumable product and even more comsumable mango rum with orange dreamsicle soda
Old 11-28-2004, 01:42 PM   #1349
Planewalker

Random thoughts………I have them all the time. If you look into it, most things about me are random, so is my thought process. Now…..let it be known that I am running off a Plane Walker 25 PC and it has the not so up to date A.E processor. ( for the tech freaks, A.E means Alabama Education.) I decided to start a thread dedicated to random thoughts. --------{:Editors note: This was until I found the randomness thread}-------

My first random thought came to me when I was thinking of how the mods or any of the other site editors would react if I had made a “Random Thoughts Thread“…………

:idea: First Random Thought :idea:

For every action there is a reaction!

:idea: Lets say that the next man to go into outer space threw a rubber ball (since there is no other purpose for a rubber ball than to be thrown) and it floats for eternity. :idea:

O.K.

Action: A rubber ball is being thrown on a unstoppable path.
Reaction: It floats!

Well since a reaction is in it’s self an action……….

Action: A rubber ball is floating
Reaction:Not a fucking thing

:idea: Here is what I am thinking. I think that the lack of reaction can be considered a non-action (since there is a lack of an action). :idea:

This could mean that for most actions there are reactions , but for some actions there are non-actions.

So the next time someone states that, “ For every action there is a reaction!” or “ There are consequences for every action!”, I can laugh, kick, yell, stab and/or reply ,” Wrong !!!!! Sometimes nothing fucking happens.”

:idea: Or a canister of Liquid Nitrogen could freeze us in place. Scientist could keep us frozen forever for no other reason than to see it done. I would stare at that person with my reply forever frozen on the tip of my tongue. :idea:

:Editorial Bullshit: Plane Walker does not take in part or in full credit for these ideas. Plane Walker does in fact acknowledge that these ideas could have been placed in his head from an outside source , but does so acknowledge that he did so in fact think these thoughts so.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:16 PM   #1350
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pash
Ever wonder why scientists say that gravity is a "magnetic" pull to the center of the earth but things that contain no iron still fall when you drop them? Lead for instance, it is not attracted to a magnet, but its heavy as hell. Ever rub a balloon on your hair then pick up paper with it? i think the subject is static..
Gravity isn't a magnetic force, it's an attractive force... it has to do with mass and inertia. Thanks for reminding me, I have a physical science test coming up.... lead seems heavy because it is very dense. Because of that, the gravitational pull of the earth is greater than on the surfaces of many other objects. Weight is only how much gravity is pulling on an object. Mass or density is how much matter is actually in something.ATTENTION: JANE13 MAY GEEK OUT WITH NO WARNING *Well, actually...*
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Closed Thread