Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 01-29-2007, 12:09 PM   #151
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Is it funny? Why? Because you've been caught here lying about your "first hand experiences" when you have no facts to back up your statements
Once again, according to yerself. What? I need to show up at yer front door with a scrap book to 'prove' to some eejit online that I am who I say I am. It's easier to say your an idiot who has a tendency to 'modify' the truth and then claim everyone else is lying.

Quote:
or maybe because you were banned under the previous ownership for this death threat:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...9&postcount=77
As we say here in Eíre, feck em if they can't take a joke.

Quote:
Let's also not forget your trollish activities over at Goth.net, which resulted in you being banned from the political forums there:

http://www.goth.net/cgi-bin/ikonboar...00#entry209705
Actually I said that right wing war mongers like yerself spewing this kind of tripe online making personal attacks instead of using facts to bolster support for the war is the exact type of persons who caused the hijackers in 9/11 to get pissed off enough to fly planes into them buildings.

...and I'll say it again - people like YOU caused those hijackers to fly those planes into those buildings. They didn't target GERMANY or IRELAND or SWEDEN. Don't see bombs going off there. Why? People there don't go around acting like a shower of yobs, much like you do in the forums here. Tis why people hate america. Can't admit when yer wrong, and would rather sacrifice the lives of thousands instead of saying 'whoops, we screwed up'.

Quote:
What's funny Luna called you out on your bullshit. Once you were banned from the politics forum, you had nothing else to contribute to that site.
Actually, I post in the Ireland forum quite often, when there is a good thread that is.

Quote:
Is it your self-proclaimed, be it confusing, ties to Hezbollah? That sounds pretty goth. I know they're happy to have a bisexual male and former owner of a gay club who dresses up in fetish clothing around them when they're in prayer. How about the fact that you traveled to Saudi Arabia? I'm sure their religious police loved your goth outfits and really let you prance around their country like that. Way to bring the scene to the Middle East! Glad to hear you've never had to make compromises for working in the real world. Be sure to get a picture sometime of you at an elections result rally in your gothic attire, since you claim to be an elected politician.
The desert is no place for leather pants, I'll be the first to tell you. But that being said, when I go on hols to Morroco, Dubai, and the other places in the middle east I DO bring gothic attire and do wear it to clubs. Contrary to what you may see on telly, they have some banging night clubs there and good music.

Quote:
But speaking of real world jobs, didn't you claim to work at a Fortune 500 company? Tell me, Sternn, what did you wear to work on a daily basis? No... let me guess, a pair of:
Well of course, haven't you read the guide to gothism in the workplace?

Quote:
If you can't tolerate diversity, Sternn, then obviously that's why you're having a hard time fitting in with these Goth sites on the internet. Think long and hard on that one.
Diversity? Coming from a die-hard bush support your going to lecture us on diversity? Seriously, thats rich.

Quote:
Oh, that's rich. Are you now claiming to have been a staff member on this site? You never, ever, were.
Really? You obviously were unaware of the Shadowplay section we had for a while which we had a large music database, reviews, and a hugh mp3 collection here. Myself Darren, and Dave worked that up back when the site first went online. We maintained a huge music library, until the whole mp3 thing went pear shaped.

Quote:
It's funny because quite a few of the people you claim didn't belong here were moderators/staff here at one point or another. Yet you claim you deserve to be here and you were banned, and still would be if a glitch didn't let you back in.
No glitch brought me in. The right wing friends of yours were all booted from here. Banned for life, and the new mods removed their ban list, which included me.

Question is, with all yer mates now cast off - why you ye still here?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #152
jacquelinetm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
So, once again, I'm blamed for americans, over 64% being overweight. It's wrong to say most americans are overwieght, when they are?

Muhaha... it is your fault. :}~

"Don't point the finger at me
I am only a rat in a maze like you
And only the dead go free"
-- Roger Waters
4:41AM (Sexual Revolution)
The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking
jacquelinetm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #153
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Quote:
your a waste of life. I can't wait until the day I slit your fat throat, cut out that titanium plate of yours, and melt it down into a new cock ring for my PA.
Ah-hahahahaha! That's so funny!

Oh, wait. No, it's not. It's disturbing and threatening.

"jokes" are supposed to be funny, Sternn.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:19 PM   #154
jacquelinetm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
Ah-hahahahaha! That's so funny!

Oh, wait. No, it's not. It's disturbing and threatening.

"jokes" are supposed to be funny, Sternn.
He's probably having a "drama queen" moment. Don't worry.. he's way the hell "over the pond". :}

-- Roger Waters
Old 01-29-2007, 02:25 PM   #155
Fatal Darkness

Where i live like Mini-'Merica except its got more chavs and instead of gangsters we got 14 year old people in big gangs jumping people atleast in America they have pitty here they beat up 4-17 year old people now who has the heart (even if its darkend with pain and suffering^^) to beat a 4 year old half to death....It makes me sick Ok totaly off subject but well...
Fatal Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #156
Binkie

Quote:
Once again, according to yerself. What? I need to show up at yer front door with a scrap book to 'prove' to some eejit online that I am who I say I am. It's easier to say your an idiot who has a tendency to 'modify' the truth and then claim everyone else is lying.
You're right. It is easier to say to me, "You're an idiot," rather than explain to everyone how you managed to serve in the first Gulf War while you were 16/17 years old:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=128

Quote:
R-i-g-h-t. Let's see, what constitutes to you as a joke? Oh yes, posting pictures of dead American soldiers. We all saw how much people on this site laughed at that. Matter-o-fact, I believe it was just one person - you. Glad to see that death makes you chuckle and laugh, Buffalo Bill. Now we know why you never watched, "Faces of Death." Apparently you couldn't find it in the comedy section at Blockbuster.

Quote:
Actually I said that right wing war mongers like yerself spewing this kind of tripe online making personal attacks instead of using facts to bolster support for the war is the exact type of persons who caused the hijackers in 9/11 to get pissed off enough to fly planes into them buildings.
Ummm... wait a minute, I thought most of the 19 hijackers were still alive. That's what you said in the 9/11 conspiracy thread. Matter of fact, you said it was the American government that flew those planes into the buildings... and shot a missile into the Pentagon. Again, when you actually figure out what you HONESTLY believe, please come back back and we'll argue politics again.

[quote]...and I'll say it again - people like YOU caused those hijackers to fly those planes into those buildings.
People like me? Do you understand what the term Neo-Con refers to? It worked in exact reverse, Sternn. The hijackers aboard of those planes caused me to take on pro-active views towards America's foreign policy. Had that not happened I'd still be center-left in that regard.

Quote:
They didn't target GERMANY or IRELAND or SWEDEN. Don't see bombs going off there. Why? People there don't go around acting like a shower of yobs, much like you do in the forums here. Tis why people hate america. Can't admit when yer wrong, and would rather sacrifice the lives of thousands instead of saying 'whoops, we screwed up'.
Who's they? Libya bombed out a nightclubs in Germany, downed a passenger plane in Chad hosting quite a few French nationals, and had a fun time handing weapons and training over to the IRA that killed women and children, both in the UK and Ireland. Mirsad Bektasevic was arrested in Sweden here recently for plotting local attacks. Mohamed Moumou was an al-Qaeda sleeper agent in Stockholm. Khalid al-Yousef was arrested for planning local attacks as well in Sweden. Dozens upon dozens of terror suspects have been netted in Germany, notably with information from detainees held at Guantonimo.

Ireland isn't even worth mentioning. I believe the last national consensus (2002) put the Muslim population there at about 19 thousand. In Northern Ireland (2001 census) it was something like 2,000. Compared to the total UK, which has a Muslim population of about 1.8 million.

Quote:
Actually, I post in the Ireland forum quite often, when there is a good thread that is.
Not after you were banned from the Politics section. You made that post, and two others in the Geek Forum and that was it. You ran out of steam because you couldn't deface George W. Bush and Americans anywhere else on the forums there.

Quote:
The desert is no place for leather pants, I'll be the first to tell you.
First off, leather pants are tacky as hell unless you're trying to look like Mad Max. You, sir, are definately not the Road Warrior. Second off, I've worn black clothing in the desert a many times. If you're along a coastline, it may become a little uncomfortable, but inland it's all dry heat and doesn't affect you as much. Women in Riyad manage black Burqas all the time in dry heat.

Quote:
Well of course, haven't you read the guide to gothism in the workplace?
I've actually observed it first hand, at least in the art departments. People in public affairs were a bit more savvy and smart about how they worked that out. Of course, those people are ususally the first to get canned in corporate environments. Say, didn't you end up loosing your job at that place? Hmmm... and you blamed it on Bush.

Quote:
Diversity? Coming from a die-hard bush support your going to lecture us on diversity? Seriously, thats rich.
Is it? I don't see what my political affilations have to do with anything in that regard, but perhaps this is part of your problem. You can't open your eyes up enough to look beyond weak minded stereotypes that you, yourself, concocted.

I had great conversations with some of the liberal (both foreign and domestic) members on this site. We may not have aggreed on US policy, but when you weren't around, we had much agreement on social issues, as well as the Chechen conflict. Beyond politics, there was an incredible amount of common ground we all shared in musical taste and in movies. Back when I was a moderator (i.e. before you started really participating in this site), I had a reputation for tolerance, even with this site's trolls more infamous than yourself, such as Nickolaus Pacione. One of the reasons he still exists in my eyes as a higher lifeform than you is because at least Nick doesn't have to lie about himself or others in order to sling insults. Thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he doesn't lie.

Quote:
Really? You obviously were unaware of the Shadowplay section we had for a while which we had a large music database, reviews, and a hugh mp3 collection here. Myself Darren, and Dave worked that up back when the site first went online. We maintained a huge music library, until the whole mp3 thing went pear shaped.
So you're saying you had admin privileges?

Quote:
No glitch brought me in. The right wing friends of yours were all booted from here. Banned for life, and the new mods removed their ban list, which included me.
Umm, yes, actually a glitch did. There's a major gap in your posts from when you were banned via that post I linked above with your death threat, and when Gothic.net came back online under new management. Suddenly you surfaced again with the ability to post.

Quote:
Question is, with all yer mates now cast off - why you ye still here?
You can talk with the admins of this site about that. I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you. Should you choose to do that, which you won't, feel free to post the response from them right here. I'd be curious to see if political affiliations had anything to do with it.

My guess would be no. There aren't too many folks on this site that hate other members just because of their political affilations. I know you'll have a hard time grasping that concept, but it's true. Matter of fact, I don't dislike you because of your political beliefs. You could be an American flag waving [US] Republican for all I care. I dislike you because you're a liar and a troll who has stated very blatantly that you're here for no other purpose than to, in the words of Lunamoth from GOTH.net, "be a shit-stirring asshat."
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:30 PM   #157
ArtificialOne

I love you Binkie. Can you see it in your heart to marry a robot?
lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:08 PM   #158
nuksaa

Have you ever noticed the inconsistency with the use of yer, you and ye? I find it humorous coming from an American living in Ireland, officially.

Quote:
people like YOU...
Well I guess it is true...

Quote:
I love you Binkie.
...people DO like you, Binkie.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:05 AM   #159
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

I haven't read through all seven pages worth of responses (probably because I'm a fat, lazy American) so forgive me if this has already been covered.

It seems that in modern America the poor are growing fatter while the rich waste themselves away. This is a 180 degree reverse from the days of yore, when one of the signs of being wealthy was a well padded gut. They didn't call gout the rich man's disease for nothin'.

Now, I've no statistics to back this up - so, Sternn, don't go crying at me to cough them up - but it seems to me that the poor are either ignorant of the negative health effects of eating ready made foods, or they just don't have the time to cook healthy meals for themselves. Either or both seem plausible to me. I mean, if you're a working class joe with multiple kids, holding down two jobs just to pay the bills, are you gonna come home and steam spinach? Fuck no. Most people just stop at Pizza Hut (fucking barf) on the way home.

I was going to bring up something about Sternn being an inflammatory douche, what with his dragging up issues bound to make people sensitive, but then I realized that we all feed into it just by responding. Sterrn, you may be a big, blazing douche, but everyone who responds to you is a pint bottle of gasoline.

Now where did I put my sub? Oh, fuck it, I'll just order another.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:43 AM   #160
nuksaa

Quote:
Sterrn, you may be a big, blazing douche, but everyone who responds to you is a pint bottle of gasoline.
Yourself included? Rhetorical question.

Why respond to Sternn? To counter errors in his 'reporting?', counter his anti-american bigotry and provide information so others can develop their own point of view.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:54 AM   #161
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

Why ask a rhetorical question on a message board? Chances are, someone will answer it anyway.

And, honestly, if you're attempting to sway political opinion on a message board, it's a wasted effort. Noble intent, perhaps, but has anyone's opinion been changed by Sternn's raving? Has Sternn's opinion been changed by anyone's retorts? The answer to both is probably a resounding NO. Message boards labeled "Politics" are just for online bitching, arguing, and pissing contests. No one is going to suddenly undergo a miraculous reversal of political polarity. I'm here because the relatively immature little voice in my head says "Throw in your two cents!" That is, I suspect, why most of us post on any message board, political or otherwise. Pretensions to "helping others form a viewpoint" is a useless and quixotic character flaw. You won't change anyone any more than they'll change you. If anything, THAT is the delusion that America, as a political entity, suffers from: we think we can remake the world in our own image and likeness.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:50 AM   #162
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinstripesAndPithHelmets
...if you're attempting to sway political opinion on a message board, it's a wasted effort.
I first started here 4 years ago. Yes, it's Xng. When I first started, I had an incredibly "fuck the government" attitude. I was anti-war, and I felt that justified me to be anti-army. I had a shit-ton of idealistic half-formed ideas of what my political affiliations were. Hell, I was 15-almost-16 when I joined.

I had never encountered adult discussions about politics, just teenaged mumblings about how much [insert authority figure here] sucks.

Through the posts of Binkie/Battery.Poison, Loy, Asurai, and many others, I sifted through opinions and statistics and was actually able to form my own coherent opinions on issues.

There are many members now who are at where I was then. They're young, and they don't know much about what's really going on. This may not "sway" them, but it might help inform them, which would allow them to make their own informed decisions on what they believe.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #163
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuksaa
Have you ever noticed the inconsistency with the use of yer, you and ye? I find it humorous coming from an American living in Ireland, officially.
It's so ludicrous that it reminds me of the movies where certain characters are talking in perfect english and dressing neatly, then suddenly they start wearing Lugz shoes and saying, "Yo, dawg." Eventually they start reverting back to using proper english again, it sticks out, so they immediately step up the stereotypical lingo of whatever group they're trying to emulate. Meanwhile people are laughing and making jokes at their expense, to which they seem to be oblivious to.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 01-30-2007, 03:29 PM   #164
Binkie

And on the finer point, I think both Xng and Nuksaa pretty much said it all.

I just want to add that much of the information Sternn argues with is faulty and often times completely made-up. Gullible and trusting individuals sometimes take what he says for face value and end up becoming the victims of, literally in every sense of the word, propaganda. He achieves this by posting an article from Yahoo, making a single sentence mention of it, then going off into a foray of non-related topics, using faulty or manufactured information. Some people unawaredly think some of that information is also factual and backed by the Associated Press article, which it most certainly is not.

Had you happened to have followed some of the posts in this thread, Pinestripes, you'd see that his arguement for saying most Americans are statistically fat is flawed and he, himself, does not believe in the system used to determine that... since it labels him as being an overweight individual, himself. Follow more of his posts in this forum and you'll find that he doesn't believe in a whole lot of what he posts and says here.

Arguements with Sternn are not really about political philosophy, contrary to his diatribe about everyone being a right-winger, but rather facts.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #165
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
I just want to add that much of the information Sternn argues with is faulty and often times completely made-up.

Had you happened to have followed some of the posts in this thread, Pinestripes, you'd see that his arguement for saying most Americans are statistically fat is flawed and he, himself, does not believe in the system used to determine that... since it labels him as being an overweight individual, himself. Follow more of his posts in this forum and you'll find that he doesn't believe in a whole lot of what he posts and says here.
No doubt, the current BMI system is terribly flawed. I know perfectly healthy and muscular fellows that are termed "medically obese" by dint of their abundant muscle mass. Still, the fact is that in the United States there is a disturbing trend of both adults and children being overweight to an unhealthy degree. I don't need statistics, skewed or otherwise, to show me that.

As for Sternn's information (or anyone else's for that matter), I really don't take it into account on a messageboard. I don't need to slog my way through every post in this thread to tell you that, were one to look hard enough, they could find some statistics from some source to back up just about any position they'd wish to take. Seeing as though I'm not writing an academic paper here, and have absolutely no need to cite sources, I choose not to do so. Neither Sternn nor I may have the academic research to back the claim that Americans are turning into complacent lardasses, but the grim fact of the matter is that we are.

Still, I stand by my position that Sternn seems to be an inflammatory douche. I'd offer you some manner of statistics, but, seeing as though you probably already agree with me, that won't be necessary. That's the funny thing about stats: you only need them when you're trying to convert someone, and at that point you're fighting a losing battle. Conversion ain't easy or generally worthwhile.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:15 PM   #166
jacquelinetm

After looking through the numbers of Irish immigrants into the United States, from 1850 to 1900 is over 5 million. It keeps going on and on... until present day. I only wonder if Sterrrn has even bothered to ever wonder how many Irish people in the USA he would offend with his anti-American views.

My grandfater immigrated to the US, from Dublin, Ireland in the 1920's, then was arrested after my father was born, for "mobster activity" in the 1930's. He's dead now, but I wonder what he'd think about Sterrrn.

-- Roger Waters
Old 01-31-2007, 02:29 AM   #167
CptSternn

I like the fact binkie in post after post continues so say I lie and 'make up' all these ideas, when in reality it is her who NEVER backs up ANY of her alleged counter-points with links to real data.

For example, the who Iraq War thread. Binkie continues to post things about how life is well there, the Iraqis are better off than before the war, and that bush did not mislead the people.

She also argued that Iraq had WMD's, sadaam had ties to al-qeda, and that the president was right for claiming africa got uranium from niger.

I could continue on with that, but you get the idea. For some reason, my 'lies' that contradict the bush admins claims that binkie full heartily agrees with and supports here have all found to be bogus - so how is it I am posting lies?

I was right about WMD's, I was right about pre-war intelligence, I'm even right now when I say life there is WORSE than it was before the war and us soldiers WILL NOT be met in the streets with flowers.

In fact, everything I posted here was correct, where as if you browse back through your arguments, you were 100% wrong and never back up any arguments with any links or facts.

I could go even further - for example my claims the bush admin have been stifling scientists in many fields, from abortion to global warming. Another claim binkie claims I 'made up'

http://news.**********/s/ap/20070131...BhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

Panel hears climate 'spin' allegations

WASHINGTON - Federal scientists have been pressured by the White House to play down global warming, advocacy groups testified Tuesday at the Democrats' first investigative hearing since taking control of Congress.

The hearing focused on allegations that White House officials for years have micromanaged the government's climate programs and has closely controlled what scientists have been allowed to tell the public.

"It appears there may have been an orchestrated campaign to mislead the public about climate change," said Rep. Henry Waxman (news, bio, voting record), D-Calif. Waxman is chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee and a critic of the Bush administration's environmental policies, including its views on climate...

The thing is, my arguments and posts all come from article I find on the net. I never create and article, I post it. To argue that I 'make stuff up' is to argue NBC/CBS/ABC/AP/Reteurs also make up storys and that the bush admin has been telling the truth.

I think enough people world wide now realise bush is full of lies. They also realise right wing tripe peddlers like binkie are as full of shite as bush himself.

That being said, if you browse through my old posts, as I have, you will see binkie is 100% wrong on pretty much every arguement. In fact, you know shes wrong when she just trys to claim I made stuff up and has no facts on her side to counter the articles I post.

But back on topic - Pith has it right - I actually posted a similar response back in the first part of this thread but americans eat shite food because its cheap and available. I blame the government for that as well - allowing industries to sell stuff so damaging to ones health without proper warning labels and without attempting to tax it to control distribution.

That being said, I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I used to get sick watching bush spew forth all those lies on telly and then watch the american news agencies selling them to the people full stop. Only in the past few weeks, since the dems took the congress there, has the american news began to reflect the reality of whats happening there. As I said before, European news is much more diverse, since its made up of so many countries - not just one, and with a larger outside perspective.

Now, american news is looking like European news. The truth is finally making its way into the average americans home. Hearings are being called in congress to investigate the exact things I started threads about in this forum.

I have to admit, thats actually a good sign. Whether or not they actually CHANGE anything is yet to be seen, but at least its a start. I will be posting updates to the topics where these are relevant. Not because people aren't hearing it in the news now, but because, well I was right.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:34 AM   #168
Vako

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Animal House

:-P
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:30 PM   #169
Binkie

Quote:
For example, the who Iraq War thread. Binkie continues to post things about how life is well there, the Iraqis are better off than before the war, and that bush did not mislead the people.
I said life is well there? And just what are the dates on some of these remarks? We're not talking about things that were said over two years ago, are we? Oh wait, I just saw your post in the other thread. You're refering to my remarks about energy output succeeding pre-war levels. Yes, I'll stand by those statistics.

Quote:
She also argued that Iraq had WMD's,
How is that different from what you said here?

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=113

Hmmm... point number two kind of looks to me like you're confering with me over the ISG's report that stated that WMDs pre-dating 1991 were indeed found. Once again you're a victim of your own diatribe. Don't strain yourself too much to try and downplay this waffle.

Quote:
sadaam had ties to al-qeda,
I still stand by this, as does the 9/11 report, which cites that they had ties and meetings but not a collaborative relationship (i.e. they met, they talked, but they didn't work together). I'll also cite the report you relied heavily on here:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=145

The one you claimed was classified, but oddly enough could be found on Congress' website as well as al-Jazeera's website. Yeah, this one:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=150

Quote:
and that the president was right for claiming africa got uranium from niger.
This is the second time you've made this allegation and this will be the second time I ask you to find the post in which I said anything about this.

Quote:
For some reason, my 'lies' that contradict the bush admins claims that binkie full heartily agrees with and supports here have all found to be bogus - so how is it I am posting lies?
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you really did serve in the Gulf War when you were 16, Hezbollah has Christian members, Shoot to Kill laws really do permit people to gun someone down legally over cell phone theft, you've really had lunch with Congressmen who's campaigns you don't significantly contribute to, you're an elected politician, you've been able to travel to 16 different distant countries with the lucrative budget working in a motorcycle shop earns you, you knew when the IRA were going to disarm because you had inside information (boy were you way off), etc.

How do ANY of these items contradict anything Bush says?

Quote:
In fact, everything I posted here was correct, where as if you browse back through your arguments, you were 100% wrong and never back up any arguments with any links or facts.
Oh, I'm sorry my official report citations didn't measure up to your Associated Press articles which cited those reports for all of their information. But then again, I forgot, you don't trust US government reports on anything (according to the 9/11 conspiracy theread), unless they're in an Associated Press article you read on **********.

The rest of your post is straying way off topic and doesn't even bear the slightest relevance to anything discussed here, not that Iraq has anything to do with this thread or my last post to you, but hey, you've got to divert attention away from your idiocy somehow, I suppose. Perhaps that's why halfway through the threads about Iraq, we're suddenly talking about Ireland and halflway through threads about Americans we're talking about Iraq, or something else you care to divert attention to when suddenly your credibility is brought into question.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:18 PM   #170
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

I can't speak for Sternn's age, height, weight, the veracity of his statements, his shoe size, or any other of his characteristics, but I do agree that American media coverage has been disgustingly slanted toward the neo-conservative right. I also agree that sending in a handful of troops to help pacify Iraq (which, if I remember correctly, is about as large as fucking Louisiana) will do nothing except result in a body count and a larger budget deficit.

Also, AMERICANS ARE GETTING FAT. That's the point of this whole bloody thread, is it not? We're a nation of corpulent, whiny fuckheads. We want miracle diets. We want weight loss pills. Here's a novel fucking idea: DO SOME PUSHUPS.

Sure, go ahead, eat that steak. Just remember, calories add up. Also, I'm sick to death of hearing people blame slow metabolisms for their weight problems. People are responsible for policing their own caloric intake, which includes taking into account their body's general metabolic rate. Fat people need to shut the fuck up and take some responsibility for their own actions. Nobody made you eat that ho-ho. Exercise some fucking self control. And if this offends you because you're overweight, I've another recommendation: SIT-UPS.

You'll have to excuse the overwhelming vitriol of this rant; I've seen one too many weight watchers commercials on TV. Or, better yet, don't excuse it. Prove me wrong by eating a reasonably healthy diet and engaging in a little bit of physical exercise. I'm not saying shoot for a perfect figure, just one that doesn't weigh so heavily on the joints that one becomes arthritic by age 35.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:02 PM   #171
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinstripesAndPithHelmets
We're a nation of corpulent, whiny fuckheads.
You're certainly confirming the latter.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:12 PM   #172
PinstripesAndPithHelmets

Binkie, slamming me ain't makin' anyone healthier. Just because you don't want to see a problem doesn't mean it's not there.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #173
Binkie

I don't think everyone neccessarily views it as a problem. Some individuals who are fat are content with themselves and their lifestyle. On the other end of the spectrum, some individuals only eat one meal a day or so and are honestly content with their lifestyles. To each their own, you know? :P
Old 01-31-2007, 04:19 PM   #174
jacquelinetm

I keep fit and trim with the "potatoes and Guinness" diet.

-- Roger Waters
Old 01-31-2007, 07:52 PM   #175
ArtificialOne

I'm sure king henry said something trite and amusing abotu food being the best pleasure in the world, but... All I gota say is I love food and just try and steal my taco!!!!!

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote