Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #2976
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Dear Men.
Yes, I'm attracted to you. Yes, I want to makeout. Yes, let's bang. No I am not fucking cuddling you or putting my life on hold so that we can be together. I have shit to do.
Oh man, I think I love you!

Um, but if you want to chill separately and just get together once in a while to fuck, I guess that'd be okay.

*snort* Think I should get that printed up on my Valentine's Day cards? LMAO!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #2977
Lochnar

Go for it Ben =)
Lochnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #2978
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Hell to the fucking yes.

Dear Men.
Yes, I'm attracted to you. Yes, I want to makeout. Yes, let's bang. No I am not fucking cuddling you or putting my life on hold so that we can be together. I have shit to do.
Right? And yet the ones I actually wanna date for realsies are like 'nah bitch, i do what I want!'
Old 02-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #2979
Razeal18

We must be honest about what we want upfront so as to avoid these emotional inconveniances. Be careful ben a woman was that strong with me once and turned out she robbed me, and was a man.
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #2980
(heartofflames)

No, I don't care that you have to rewrite a paper that's due tomorrow, and yes, I kind of do think you're screwing yourself over, but I'm not going to tell you because you'll make an arguement out of it.
Oh, and you wonder why you and your parents have such a fucked up relationship? Your bitchy tone really says it all. Who the fuck speaks that way to their parents? This is also the cause for all your other screwed up relationships.
And no, I don't want to see the calendar your mother sent you.

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
(heartofflames) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #2981
freakinsheena

My BF is sooooo gay! Ughhh!
freakinsheena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #2982
JethroAranas

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakinsheena View Post
My BF is sooooo gay! Ughhh!
We sooooo don't care, freak, I mean Sheena the freak. Why won't you try making you're own Pink.net?
JethroAranas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #2983
Saya

I just got something in the mail from the workplace, it got me excited because it said I was eligible for health coverage since I've been there for six months, then said "only if you completed 1,200 hours, otherwise YOU pay." which I haven't yet. Also, I JUST got this today and it says "mail back by Feb 12!" Thanks guys for giving me some time to go over this. It seems expensive, I don't need any prescriptions right now so the basic plan isn't really worth it, and its sixty bucks extra for dental and vision. Think I'll wait until I'm a fulltime student again so I can get my student health plan reactivated.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #2984
Stormtrooper of Death

I so fucking tired of people getting hung up on how old you are. I really fucking am. So meet somebody very nice, who has the same interests I do, likes the same thing, she happens to be a few years older than me, and when I say I'm younger than her, she freaks out and says that I'm, waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too young to be dating me. Well you know what chick, fuck you. You're geting fucking hung up over a fucking number, it's a number. A number doesn't mean how nice or outgoing a person is, fuck you!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #2985
Stormtrooper of Death

Actually, I'm not done yet. I have to live in this shitty state on top of all this other crap all the time. The roads are terrible all the time, there aren't many good bands here, we don't have many good record stores, can't find any good drummers who actually want to play in your band, and when you do find a good drummer, he wants the band to be some sucky ass metalcore band. Can't find any good singers anywhere either, and when you do, they don't want to play in your band because they already sing in a "more talented, more artistic band". Then you go to college and all the people give you weird ass looks because you're not part of the "mainstream" and they decide to chuckle and cackle when you walk by. It just never ends! I'm so fucking tired of life, everything just sucks hard. Then you try and think that because you live your life by karma, karma will come for you in the future but it never does, because everything just fucking sucks!!!!!!!!

Plus, nobody will say anything to this at all except to maybe make fun of the post and be on their merry way, and that will be that.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:10 AM   #2986
Random Havoc

Hard day, SoD?
Random Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #2987
Stormtrooper of Death

That would be an understatement, and I still have classes to go to later.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #2988
Ophelia's Snorkel

You know what, SoD? I'm not going to ridicule your post or tell you it's down the street, not across. All of us have had bad periods like this. I promise you that when the right drummer is ready, you'll find him or he'll find you. You'll have more moments of not noticing the cackling (or laughing at it yourself) than moments it irritates you. Things will get better, in every part of life. Remember the 'depressing' mantra: everything ends, everything dies. It's not so depressing when you hate what's going on at the moment! : )
Old 02-11-2010, 08:35 AM   #2989
Stormtrooper of Death

Thanks for not just blowing by this. It's not the drummer thing that gets me, it's the age thing in relation to dating, as you read. That's what really irks me. But thanks for the advice/support.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #2990
Random Havoc

Dating options come and go, SoD... This isn't to downplay the aggravation, I completely understand where you're coming from.. But if she's so insecure about herself that your age is a problem, maybe she wasn't right for you anyway? It's a crappy cliché but 'there are other fish in the sea'.. Just blow past it and remember that you deserve better than her..
Old 02-11-2010, 08:49 AM   #2991
Amunet

SOD... there are some things men and women have already decided they will not compromise on. Age is a big one, and I wouldn't take it as a personal attack. It has to do with experience. When a woman has dated someone young, and the relationship failed for what that perceived reason, they tend to compare those undesired traits with someone else who is also young. So she may not be giving you a chance to prove that you might not be like that, but that's because she has already set goals for herself, and she knows what she wants/doesn't want. She may be missing out on a good opportunity, however it is her choice to go down whatever path in the love aspect that is good mentally/emotionally/physically for her. You will make the same choices in your life. Don't be hard on yourself, or her. It wasn't meant to be, at least not right now. You will eventually find out exactly what you want and don't want in a partner, and I think that you should keep your chin up when it comes to matters of the heart. Keep a good attitude, it will take you far greater a distance than being upset or pessimistic about it.

wink

Amunet
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:02 AM   #2992
Still Jack

SoD, you take everything far too seriously. If life isn't giving you what you want out of it. So make it give you what you want.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #2993
FlowerGirl

I'm going to be alone on Valentine's day. Yay.
FlowerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #2994
Pineapple_Juice

I'm going to be alone and WORKING on Valentine's Day.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #2995
FlowerGirl

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I'm going to be alone and WORKING on Valentine's Day.
I wish I had a job... right now, I'm hating school so bloody much.

Oh, and here's a quote that will perhaps enlighten your day - “Love is basically like leaches ...They suck until they can’t get enough of you. Until you find a catapillar that will turn into the butterfly that you have wished for all of your life. Then they just spread their wings and fly away.”
FlowerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #2996
DRM

I hate the fact that despite the fact that I go out of my way to care about my friends, help them, and make sure they're okay, not one of them can ask me if I'm fucking okay.
"Hey, Elisabeth looks like she's going to cry, like seriously looks like she just might off herself tonight, let me completely ignore this and tell her everything going wrong in my life."
Fuck! I just wish for once one of them would ask if I'm okay, maybe see if I would like to talk about what's going wrong for me.
It seems a silly thing to be upset about, but I really just want tobe heard for once.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #2997
Random Havoc

Nothing silly about it, to me.. I hope you find someone to listen to you, we all need it on one level or another...
Old 02-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #2998
Still Jack

I can see the planet going to shit in my life time, and there's fuck all I can do about it. But then again, knew this for a a long time...
Old 02-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #2999
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
I so fucking tired of people getting hung up on how old you are. I really fucking am. So meet somebody very nice, who has the same interests I do, likes the same thing, she happens to be a few years older than me, and when I say I'm younger than her, she freaks out and says that I'm, waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too young to be dating me. Well you know what chick, fuck you. You're geting fucking hung up over a fucking number, it's a number. A number doesn't mean how nice or outgoing a person is, fuck you!
No its not just a number, age has a lot to do with maturity and life experience. Look at this post, for example. She has a point.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #3000
sibyl vane.

Why don't I know anyone worth knowing?
sibyl vane. is offline   Reply With Quote