Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 04:36 PM   #526
WolfMoon

Life is killing me ;P

Thanks Raven & Ghosty, I need all the support I can get right now.

It sounds like it's gonna be a fun little while for you, Raven. I love my MIL dearly, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to live with her. She offered to pay for private school for my daughter, as long as it's christian-based. I told her no thanks. She seems to think that if my children are around religious people that they'll be safe from predators and the like. :roll:

I certainly sympathize with your situation, though. It's tough to be around people who are seriously intolerant of the lifestyles of others. I hope you don't have to be around those people long, luv. And I think Seattle is a veritable haven for goths? Loy, I'm questioning in your direction.........

I hate moving. All that packing and unpacking, it seems like it takes an eternity! Then you get to decide what goes where in the new place, what joy. :x And I can't believe that someone could get fired for being sick! How fucking lame! So we you to now be impervious to any sickness passed around at the office or you're out on your ass? Maybe you can give them a doctor's note so they won't fire you? If you can afford to go to the doctor.

It still amazes me that they make it affordable for damned near anyone to be on the 'net nowadays, but it's so expensive to see a doctor that most people have to be at death's-fucking-door to actually go! This country's priorities are seriously fucked up!
Old 05-21-2005, 04:46 PM   #527
edible_eye

wolfmoon -

i'm so sorry that things are going rough for you right now BUT - i love the fact you entitled your message 'life is killing me'.

that's awesome.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:57 AM   #528
Jane13

Oh, man, I seriously hope everything works out in the best possible way for both of you.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 05-22-2005, 09:36 PM   #529
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
*hugs Wolfie and Raven*

I'm soryr things are so bad for now. They'll get better, though.

Then go back to sucking, and. . .you understand hte pattern. But things usually turn out right in the end.

As for ym contribution to the group rant. . .

I should not be allowed ot socialize without supervision.

I am socially retarded. Some part of my brain doesn't uncitn properly, so I do the stupidest things annd don't realize it until I've run someone off.

I need an editor for life, or something. I suck greatly. No wonder my entire romantic prospects consist of people who are twice my age. I have the social skills of a large irritable dog. I run up to you and wag my tail inthe begining, and if I don't get upset at you and bark my head off, I'm liable to knock you over and slobber all over you.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Old 05-22-2005, 11:17 PM   #530
Morbideus

Solumina, Wolf and Raven, you have my deepest sympathies.

Panther, I can completely relate.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:19 PM   #531
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
wolfmoon -

i'm so sorry that things are going rough for you right now BUT - i love the fact you entitled your message 'life is killing me'.

that's awesome.
Yeah, guess I kinda know how Pedah felt when he thought up that title now. Anyway, that's how I currently feel. It's only a bonus that it coincides with TON's album.

Thank you, Mark, Panther, Jane & Morbi.

And if you haven't been thanked for your support, please say so.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:03 PM   #532
Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbideus
Panther, I can completely relate.
Poor thing. We should angst together sometime. Then we can sit in akward silence! It'll be fun!

*is in a loopy mood, posisbly because of the full moon*
cottage?
Old 05-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #533
Morbideus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
Poor thing. We should angst together sometime. Then we can sit in akward silence! It'll be fun!
:lol: The REALLY funny part is, that's probably exactly what would happen.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:55 PM   #534
Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbideus
Quote:
:lol: The REALLY funny part is, that's probably exactly what would happen.
*chuckle* Sans doubt, mon ami.

Unless we went to a karaoke bar or something. Do they have goth nights at kareoke bars?
cottage?
Old 05-24-2005, 04:27 PM   #535
Jane13

I'm an angsty teenager

If there isn't already a gothic kareoki bar, someone should make one.

Can some one get sick from stress or nightmares? This doesn't make much sense otherwise. I missed the required numbers of school days (over three) because I had the flu and had to do stuff for my scoliosis, so I have to take ALL of my finals. Otherwise I would have been exempt from all of them. And I'm sick now, as well. My head and stomache feel like they're going to explode (just a little), and my arms and legs ache. I would just stay home, but tomorrow is the last day of school and I have FINALS. oh-well.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 05-24-2005, 06:41 PM   #536
Soul_Immortal

I fucking hate feeling under the weather.

I woke up this morning with most of the hearing abilitygone from my right ear. Its been replaced with a noise similiar to running water...or what it sounds like when you swim underwater.

I FUCKING HATE IT. Everything sounds different. I didn't hear my daughter calling me from the other room while cleaning. I didn't hear my youngest crying just a room away, for a bottle. I have family that helps me out, but still...

Fuck YOU ear,...I will have my Q-tips revenge.

EDIT: Damn YOU, magnolia trees....beautiful flower that comes with allergy season. DAMN the settlers who allowed 6 trees of it...and thank 'em. I love that flower...when its not making me sneeze.

*Soul*
Old 05-24-2005, 07:36 PM   #537
Panther

*hugs Jane and Soul*

Sorry you tow are feeling so bad.

Get better soon!
cottage?
Old 05-24-2005, 08:21 PM   #538
Corpus_Draconis

*hugs everyone* I hope things get better for ye all...

The support staff for the schools have gone on strike. I don't know how long it'll last, but the education board is being really stupid about it: they're not cancelling exams (they're in June for us Canadians), which sucks for the people who are taking boardwide exams, because the teacher can't just take out the stuff they haven't covered (it's the idiots at the board who set the boardwides), so there'll be whole sections that people won't be able to do cuz they haven't covered the material. Plus it might mean that ALL the grade 12's have to do some remedial courses during the summer if we fail, which would really SUCK because a) I was going to take Canadian and World Politics in the summer, and that wouldn't happen if we all had to make up the courses that the board/provincial government made us fail cuz they wouldn't give the support staff decent salaries...
And b) most of the grade 12's are planning on going to university in September, and somehow I have the feeling that they'll be idiots about it as well...

An other thing: My mom's been gone to Saskatchewan for about a week, and all week I haven't felt a strong desire to cut myself... It happened in December too. It pisses me off because I don't want to want to hurt myself while my mother is around. She cares about me and tries her darn best to be a good mother, but... I don't know what it is.

Yet an other thing: My school doesn't seem to recognize that art is something legitimate. They pour massive amounts of their budget into SOLE (Students on the leading edge. they're this really arrogant snooty group that I don't really want to have much to do with) or other leadership activities, and most of the small amount that's left is spent on supply teachers for so that grade 11 and 12 classes don't get spares when the teachers are away. It is EXTREMELY rare that we learn anything from supply teachers, and half the class skips anyway. And then the Admin have this zero-tolerance policy, but it seems to be a zero-tolerance policy against being a victim or standing up for one-self. heh. The great life lesson I learned from the Cairine admin: Stand up for yourself, or better, stand up for someone else, and it comes back and bites you in the ass.

Last thing: I don't really have any friends at school because one graduated last year, one is at co-op in the afternoon so I only see her on the bus occasionally when she doesn't walk, and the other won't talk to me. And anyone else I actually wouldn't mind hanging out with seem to toelrate me at best, if they don't downright ignore me, and the people who do like me are some of the most fucking annoying people in the school. PLUS people keep putting food on my locker, like cake or pudding.

Isn't grade 12 is supposed to be the best year? *fucking... bastardly... mumble mumble mumble...*

sorry, those rantings have been bottled for a long time.
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:18 PM   #539
creepylittleshit

My cat is missing. I should say the cat has lost her human because I let that cat get away with everything. Either way she was my baby.

She disappaered a couple of days ago. The weird thing is she doesn't like going outside. She was always terrified to even go near the door when you opened it. She refused to see what the outside looked like.

On top of that she is very much an inbreed ( her uncle is also her father if you know what I mean) so she s very skiddish and won't even fight other cats. All she ever did was follow me around the house, eat, and sleep.

The other thing I am worried about is that we have a crazy cat lady not too far from us who likes to steal people s cats and take them to shelters. She is under the delusion that no cat is safe until she personally finds a home for them. I know shes just a kitty but I love her and miss her very much. I have been on the verge of tears on and off all day.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:35 PM   #540
Morbideus

My sympathies to all...

Quote:
*chuckle* Sans doubt, mon ami.

Unless we went to a karaoke bar or something. Do they have goth nights at kareoke bars?
Hell, I'd be happy with karaoke night in a Goth bar. Either way, it sounds like fun!
Old 05-25-2005, 04:08 AM   #541
skoteinh

*hugs everyone*

don't you worry people, things can only get better!

About that karaoke bar. Great idea! That would be a reason for a whole new rant thread! :twisted:
Old 05-25-2005, 04:35 AM   #542
Soul_Immortal

Look in music, I started that thread last night

*Soul*
Old 05-25-2005, 11:57 AM   #543
WolfMoon

Okay, on the count of three everyone grabs your bongs and inhale.

Ready?

ONE

TWO

THREE

Light it, inhale.

Hold it

Hold it................................................ .hold it..........................
.................................................. ........................................
.................................................. .............................................
.................................................. ...............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .
.................................................. .................................................. ..

EXHALE

Better now?

Good, I thought so.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:27 PM   #544
Binkie

Today was the second time I've actually seen a driver with a cellphone pressed against one ear and doing hand gestures in the air with the other. What the hell are they driving with? Their pelvis?
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 05-25-2005, 07:06 PM   #545
Corpus_Draconis

I don't have a bong. Whether that is fortunate or unfortunate, I do not know.

I'm so pissed off! I'm NEVER EVER going outside without an umbrella EVER AGAIN (well, at least for the next three days). The first time in something like a YEAR that I decide to go outside to do my homework, some bird thinks it's funny to use me as target practise. Then I was so angry, I dropped my plate (and the rest of my toast) onto the ceramic floor when I was going inside and it shattered (fucking unforgiving ceramic). I seriously wanted to yell at all the birds and chase them out of my yard, and I went outside to do just that, but they had all left. those avian little fucks.... I hate them! GRRRR!!!! I should pee on one of them, see how they like it. *makes fists* GRRRRRR!!!!

If I do go out with an umbrella though, I won't get a tan. Perhaps this can be used to my advantage....
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:14 AM   #546
creepylittleshit

I had a bird shit on my head once. It really fucking sucked. Some say it is good luck... but I don't think so.

And guess who decieded to show her furry little face, my kitty!!!! She has been hiding in the attic under the floorboards. I saw her once and under the floor she went. She won't fucking come out. But I am very glad that she is alive at least.

Sorry this is not a rant.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:31 AM   #547
drgnlvr

This is not really a rant, but more "If I don't laugh, I'll go nutz" kinda thing.

Back about two years ago, I worked for the same place Sam did (my fiance). In fact, this is where we met. It was not a nice place to work. And I don't mean the typical "My job sucks" kinda thing. I mean the very air of the place reeked of despair, and foetid, rotting souls. At least 98% of the employees there are on some kind of mood-alterning/stabilizing chemicals. Those that weren't, were either mid-upper management, or in need of said drugs.

I lost my job two years ago from that place, because I blew the whistle on them for fraud. Oh, sure, they found another convienient excuse, but face it, that was the reason (Long story, I'll bore y'all with it some other time). Anyhow, Sam remained there until just a couple months ago.

Any place infested with that much negative energy is going to permeate your own self, no matter what you do. So, needless to say, no matter how much we smoked the apartment, set protections, etc, there was still that aura of negative energy floating around here. It doesn't help matters, either, when someone sends even more negative energy your way, on top of that (Yeah, remember the story I told about the Shadows? The bitch that sent those my way -also- worked there).

So, here's the thing. Over the past two years, Sam and I have been smoking the house, to no avail. Calling people in to add protections (People we trust), to no avail. And all this time, the place is becoming more and more cluttered. We keep the trash out, the dishes and the laundry done, and ourselves clean, but this is a small apartment, and Sam, being a big guy, has big furniture. There is little, to no storage. Believe me, I have been busting my ass to get this place organized. Old stuff that has no sentimental value is gone, the nightmare of a closet is clean, organized, and now easily holds 3x more stuff than it did before. You've heard me talking about it. No point in going into the details.

But it's slow-going. Because for some reason, Sam and I are on different schedules. Our bodies just went to them (Yes, we're both out of a job atm...but at least Sam gets unemployment...so all is not lost). Plus there is little energy between us. Partly due to depression and stress, which is to be expected under the circumstances, but that permeating negative energy is effecting things as well. Add to that, the "cleaning" we're doing, is very, very detailed.

The negative has actually become an entity. I'm not joking. It also knows it's time is limited as fewer and fewer places exist for it to hide. See, it's favorite place to hide was the bedroom closet. It was safe there. Because no matter what we did around the apartment, the closet was generally undisturbed, except when we would smoke it. It's always been used for storage, and nothing else. It is interesting to note, the closet rests against an outside wall, has no vents or air circulation, and the door is always closed. Even during the hottest part of the summer, with the sun at an angle that it beat down on that outside wall, that closet would always feel like a meat-locker. The insulation in this apartment -ain't- that good.

Well, since I cleaned it, and organized it, the temp has remained stable, and reflecting the outside as it should.

But our little "guest" is pissed, and showing it.

Things would come up missing. Mostly cleaning supplies (interestingly enough). OKay, I'm thinking with the current disarray of the place with the organizing we're doing, we're just setting things down, and forgetting where we're putting them.

But it's happening an awful lot. And we're finding the supplies in places they really shouldn't be, considering. For example, while cleaning and organizing the cabinet under the bathroom sink, I set down a spray bottle of cleaning fluid, and went to answer the phone. When I came back, it was gone. I found it later in the bedroom. And Sam hadn't touched it.

We even tried an experiment. We -both- made note of the spray bottle being set on the shelf in the hall closet. An hour later, Sam goes back to get it...it was gone. We found it in the cabinet under the bathroom sink. We're tripping over vacuum and steam-cleaner attachments that are finding their way onto the floors, a staple gun that worked fine one minute is suddenly jammed. The cats are freaking out. The garbage disposal keeps jamming....

It's just getting bizarre in here.

But...at least it's not the Shadows, and no one is in danger of being killed slowly, like before. It's just an annoying little pain in the ass, and I want it gone....soon!
Old 05-26-2005, 10:21 PM   #548
Morbideus

*head RUSH...* Thanks Wolf, I needed that...

Corpus, that sucks about the bird shitting on you (snicker) I heard it was good luck as well, but I thought that was something my Wife made up to appease our daughter when a bird shit on her. Who knew?!?

Creepy, that's great you found your cat.

Dragon, the fact that it is becoming something of an entity, could be a good thing. More powerful than mis-directed energy, but more solid, hense easier to deal with. It doesn't sound maliscious... fuck it, make it a member of the family. Just my $.02
Old 05-27-2005, 09:42 AM   #549
drgnlvr

Easier to deal with? Yes and no. At least while it was free-floating negative energy, changing jobs, diet, organizing, yadda, yadda, yadda would dispose of it in short order.

Now that it's a more coherent entity, it's taking all these things, plus the ritualistic smoking of white sage, sweetgrass and tobacco. And to do it right, someone is liable to be calling the fire department :lol:

Besides, you know how hard it is to get that smell out of the fabric? :P

But yes, it's an entity, now, so it -should- be easier to get out, than herding cats, at least. :lol:
Old 05-28-2005, 09:02 AM   #550
drgnlvr

The smell, for the most part, is pleasant. But as heavy as we're going to have to smoke the apartment, it's going to be overpowering when it permeates the fabric of the furniture.

This ain't gunna be just walking around with a sensor and waving the smoke into the corners and such.

It's going to be a full-out smoking that will damn near chase -us- out

And that's even -with- a door and a window open.