Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: What is your alignment?
Lawful Good 0 0%
Lawful Neutral 1 3.13%
Lawful Evil 1 3.13%
Neutral Good 6 18.75%
Neutral 5 15.63%
Neutral Evil 0 0%
Chaotic Good 8 25.00%
Chaotic Neutral 7 21.88%
Chaotic Evil 1 3.13%
I am far too busy having sex to understand D&D references. 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #76
CrimsonPythonidae

So I did the quiz and got neutral good.

This reminds me of earlier when I was playing Skyrim and was faced with turning over a woman who was to be charged with treason in her town. She sent me to kill the guys that were after her, I found them and they gave me the option to either go back and get her to leave town (lure her to the stables where they would be waiting) or fight them. I'm a piss weak level 8, pretty slow at getting the hang of the gameplay and I was outnumbered so there was no way I was defeating them. I tried a couple times and got flogged. So instead I told them I'd get her to the stable. Turns out the leader of the gang was there alone so I just killed him and she didn't have to go get charged with treason. Which I can't even be sure she was guilty of since she says she's innocent and they say she's guilty. I always like to give the benefit of the doubt.

So, seeing this alignment post got me thinking about those little choices I make in games. Fighting a mob for some woman I don't know is no worries if I can do it, but when faced with an easier option (that doesn't involve me failing my quest plus I get money) I'm doing that. I ended up getting the cash the bandit was offering anyway, by looting his body and she gave me cash reward too

I don't really know much about D&D, I only have games like these to compare.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote