Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-22-2007, 11:10 PM   #1551
Alaizabel Cray

My mom woke me up around 11, and I helped her pack and move boxes all day (she's a teacher, and next year she'll be at a different school, so today we had to pack everything that normally goes in the cabinets). Then, my parents and I watched Below on TV. It was pretty good actually (even if it wasn't exactly scary lol). My mom says she'll never go on a submarine again.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:51 AM   #1552
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
[color=DarkOrchid]Good goth again! Never has a newbie been so cool and loved so fast!
Today I figured out that.. This is Methadrine. You will be befriended. Resistance is futile.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:22 AM   #1553
Valerius

I did absolutely squat today. Besides adding some new addresses to my MSN address book, I was bored to death from 11am up until right about now. I'm still resting from this cough, and who knows when I'll be up and about tomorrow.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:10 AM   #1554
Aaroneet

So far, I didn't do anything either. Come to think of it, I haven't done much since school ended...
Old 06-27-2007, 12:01 PM   #1555
Romantic Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroneet
So far, I didn't do anything either. Come to think of it, I haven't done much since school ended...
Same here. I was planning to do so many things during the holiday, but it's so hot that the only thing I feel capable of doing is sitting around and brooding. Ugh. Pathetic.
"I have cultivated my hysteria with delight and terror. Now I suffer continually from vertigo, and today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning, I have felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me." - Charles Baudelaire
Romantic Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:48 PM   #1556
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
I have a wonderful talent for wasting time. I have wasted so much time today I should be ashamed of myself!
I am going through one of my "depression" (for lack of better word) phases where I am absolutely useless.
I hate it. HATE IT.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:22 PM   #1557
biohazard

Today I wanted to get one of The Cruxshadows albums. I called many music stores in town that might have them, but no luck. I then decided to record one myself, so I burned Ethernaut and Dreamcypher. I was very disspaointed, because I really wanted the original ones. But I can`t order online, so I was stuck.
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #1558
Aaroneet

I like The Cruxshadows too . Although I only have one of their albums, "The Mystery of the Whisper". If you like them, try looking into Darkwave as a genre. If you don't mind music, in general, that has a female lead, I would recommend Artemis and Claire Voyant.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:31 PM   #1559
Alaizabel Cray

Today...... I organized my dresser, I took a nap, I was supposed to set a schedule up for my summer work but haven't, and I colored a bit in my Sistine Chapel coloring book (I was so surprised to find that, lol, but now I get to pretend to be a real artist because I'm coloring in real art).
Old 06-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #1560
Aaroneet

Today, I sat in my mothers' office while I entered data into a computer system...Not fun, but I did make sixty dollars .
Old 06-28-2007, 07:23 PM   #1561
MollyMac

A 12 step fling and then teh Stratspey and Reel practice
Old 06-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #1562
mrs.wes straker

I spray-painted graffiti onto the side of a building, did a drive by, drank a 40, and walked around with boombox on my shoulder. (I love being black.)
Old 06-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #1563
MollyMac

Dammit, if you do that, it's "cultural difference", If I do it... well, there'd be a lot of confused looks.

Off to ventriloquist practice, the pot roast, and to boog-a-loo until I puke
Old 06-28-2007, 09:17 PM   #1564
Godslayer Jillian

At the same time, with the graffiti, if a black man does it, it's vandalism. If a white man does it (preferably a french) it's postmodernist art.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:58 PM   #1565
bjork_freak

I got my license today. I'm pretty much a stud right about now.
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:34 PM   #1566
Corpsey

I got employed.... and I got a chance to see the picture of the lovely Bjork_Freak until he decided to edit his picture.

Jillian - good point. One time I remember interrupting someone's vandalism when they were interrupting our post-modern art creation.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:42 PM   #1567
bjork_freak

It was fuzzy. I'll gladly post some pictures soon.

On the subject of employment, I tried to apply for Kmart, but it said that the total time was forty-five minutes and I was too sleepy after major stress-overload from the drive test an hour earlier.

Anyone work retail?
bjork_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:37 AM   #1568
Aaroneet

I'm going to be with my friend today.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #1569
biohazard

Today I actually sepnt time with my parents. We went somewhere in the afternnoon, and then we went out for dinner at a restaurant. We actually had some decent conversations, we had not had one like that in months. Other than that my day was relatively simple.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:22 AM   #1570
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
Well last night I was pissed at my mom so I went for a walk at 2 a.m. I went into one of these filthy metal-clubs and had a wine. A guy started talking to me and, although it turned out that he has a son of my age, he was really fun to talk to. He happened to like sisters of mercy and informed me that I was born 20 years too late, becuase now-days it's hopeless traing to find someone my age who even knows who that is. It was just so cool talking to this guy becuase he was actually quite intelligent and wasn't hitting on me at all, he just wanted to talk to someone while he waited for his friends.
Infact, he even told me about a small club where they do play the kind of music I like.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:32 AM   #1571
She_Is_My_Sin

In the early hours of this morning, I was drunk on cheap alcohol at a friends house. I sat outside for ages in the pouring rain on my phone to someone & got extremely soaked. I also got in a fight with a boy & chucked a glass of wine over his brand new T-shirt.

Yeah, I'm a sophisticated sort.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #1572
Aaroneet

I went to the gym for an hour.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #1573
psyches_reflection

I spent today longing to put a DM-shaped bruise on my manager's arse. Worked from 10 til 6, tried to get overtime tomorrow and failed, came home and played monsters with my gorgeous brother. I also had a passport-type photo taken for uni accommadation services, and was robbed of a quid in the process.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:11 PM   #1574
Aaroneet

I went to Splish Splash and watched a bunch of obstreperous brats turn down the time of their short lives.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:20 PM   #1575
LiUsAiDh

I went to work at my saturday/summer holiday job, which shall remain nameless as to what I do. My boss decieded everything I did this morning was wrong as per. One of my 3 friends there had a haircut and was shouting amusing comments at my boss, which were even more amusing since later on she refused to let me have lunch untill 2.15, bearing in mind I get bad migraines without food. So I got one and felt shit. My 2nd of 3 friends cheered me up a bit by being nice, and the mood improved. I got home, watched The Simpsons - now medicated and reasonably back to normal temper (happy & bored). Then I went on the computer because the bored side was wining and now Im happy. Yays.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote