Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: umm..okay..um..technical shit sucks
yes. 2 40.00%
no. 2 40.00%
hell if i know because i cant find the right button to push to answer. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 12:18 AM   #1
anti_everything

help....!

what in the bloody seventh level of Canadian Hell does HTML mean?! and how do you make poll thingies? i dont get it.....its wayyyy past my bedtime. and ive had wayyyy too much sugar or...something. but i SWEAR im not high...or drunk...or drugged...but ...whatever and stuff. oh, no i figgered out how to do the polls...ssss.s.s..s.s...
Old 12-13-2003, 12:25 AM   #2
Gothic_Minstrel

your answer....maybe?

i know some HTML and JAVASCRIPT and am currently taking classes on Visual Basic C++
Never figured out how to make a form....jsut cheated and copied the HTML from MS Frontpage when I was making forms for gaming sites..
Heres a definition::

HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
The basis of the World Wide Web. HTML is a Document Type Definition (DTD), or subset, of the Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML).
Old 12-13-2003, 12:48 AM   #3
anti_everything

yay!

I thank you madam for helping me your information has been very useful and i just have to say that your intellect far surpassed my own. We give you thumbs up!
Old 12-13-2003, 04:15 PM   #4
HildeKnight

Haha, you think Steve is a chick. I find that funny.
Old 12-13-2003, 08:53 PM   #5
anti_everything

ok just for the record my friend typed that last post on here and it was about 3 or nearing 3 in the morning my time, and i think she just likes the word madam, cause she calles guys that sometimes(or animals or inanimate objects also). She really could not be blamed seeing as we were both sleep-deprived and high off of each others stupidity. But sorry all the same for implying that Gothic_Minstrel was a chick.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:51 PM   #6
gothic_bitch_69_420

have u ever love someone so much that u want to cry when they leave the world that u have made for them and gave them eveything they every wanted???? eveytime i think about how i tryied to keep me and Ian together i just think of how harded i tryed to keep the world he wanted together !! i think that was just in puppy-love for him cuz i wanted to be with someone that would love me and now i know that all he wanted was for me to be his frist i don't know if i should he pleased or get sick !!
Old 12-13-2003, 11:19 PM   #7
tekajo

i have no clue what that last reply was about...if you want to learn HTML check out http://www.w3schools.com/html/

its easy to learn.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:36 PM   #8
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic_bitch_69_420
have u ever love someone so much that u want to cry when they leave the world that u have made for them and gave them eveything they every wanted???? eveytime i think about how i tryied to keep me and Ian together i just think of how harded i tryed to keep the world he wanted together !! i think that was just in puppy-love for him cuz i wanted to be with someone that would love me and now i know that all he wanted was for me to be his frist i don't know if i should he pleased or get sick !!
since this thread isn't going anywhere fast anywho...

That reminds me of the movie Labyrinth. If you actually watch it, Sarah is a bitch. Apropos to nothing of course....

oh, and get over it, unless you really did create an entire world (somehow I am inclined to disbeleive it :roll: ).
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 07-07-2004, 07:46 PM   #9
ice

AHH
>_<
Ummmmm...

WHEREINTHEHELLAREYOUGETTINGTHESEOLDTHREADS??? AREYOUDOINGSEARCHFOR"OLDPOINTLESSTHREADSTHATDON'TD ESERVETOLIVE"???
o_O
.Whatever.
Since this thread is 7 months old, and it is posted in by mainly people who aren't around anymore, and probably won't keep talking in it, and that this thread had no more life in it, and you used your "Reincarnate stupid thread" magic...
This thread has been
*click*
~~~LOCKINATED~~~
*BLAM*

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Closed Thread