Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-05-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
Rock_On

Hi Everybody :)

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
During the day I work in customer service dealing with dole bludgers(welfare cheats) & highschool drop outs all day. I like to unwind by playing bass and guitar, Irish tin whistle (which I currently suck at lol), Languages, history, watch movies, surf the internet and that's pretty much it.

2. Where are you from?
Victoria, Australia

3. Who is your favorite author?
I haven't done much reading in the past but hope to change that

4. What are your favorite films?
Off the top of my head...hmmm...Pulp Fiction, Snatch, Crank, Trainspotting, Boogie Nights, Sin City, Jackie Brown, Planet Terror, Scarface, Requiem for a Dream, Adams Family movies plus many more

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
I could never imagine myself ever marrying in this day and age BUT for the sake of the question Billy Idol "White Wedding"

6. At your funeral?
Hot Chocolate - Heaven's in the backseat of my Cadillac ...or some other old funky tune. It's an inside joke with my family & people I know.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Though I wish I was dead most of the working day I don't actually want to die. Someday my time will be up and passing in my sleep at a retirement home is pretty mundane. Being a 100+ year old man having a heart attack mid-orgy with a pack of barely legal prostitutes in a cheap motel room sounds more like it. Should make for an interesting eulogy at my funeral

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Well by what I listed as what I want played at my funeral, not to mention the way I hope to die, I want my casket pimped out 70's pimp style. That, or Adams Family & Munsters style.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
These days I tend to tone it down so jeans & a shirt of some description.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
All those adventures my over active imagination took me on

11. What's your favorite band?
At the moment...hmmm...Opeth. Not goth but still awesome. I'm also into lot's of old funk (can't help it I'm a bass player lol). Also... The Cramps, The Cure, Siouxsie & The Banshees + many more

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I'm looking at studying again but can't make up my mind on what to study.

13. Why did you join?
All people tend to talk about in my area is football, getting wasted/high & small town gossip so interacting with people who share similar interests would be a godscent. Thus my reasoning for signing up

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
My mother wanted a girl but got a boy instead
Rock_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
CR7abi

u should be happy to be a boy...i wished i were one*CRY*
hahahaha...u imagine yourself at 100 years old...o God i prefer not to think of myself at that age!!!with white hairs..nooo

anyway welcome!
CR7abi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:13 AM   #3
isobel black

Meh.

Your little mistake was funny though. If there's ever another religious debate we should argue about absence of olfactory evidence, lol.
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:35 AM   #4
Rock_On

Thanks for the welcome

CR7abi - I am happy to be a boy + people in my family live a really long time thus the 100+ bit

isobel black - what little mistake? Olfactory evidence? Isn't that a flower?
Rock_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #5
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_On View Post
1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
During the day I work in customer service dealing with dole bludgers(welfare cheats) & highschool drop outs all day.
You'll have no problem adapting to this place then.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote