Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:41 PM   #151
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Posting it as an excuse for your homophobia... That's not a good way to deal with it. Projecting it into homophobia isn't, either.
Ah yes,everyone who dislikes Gays are automatically Homophobes.
{Isn't that just another way of saying:"You're actually a closeted Gay yourself"?}
Reject_Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 09:56 PM   #152
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
However, due to your experience, you said you were distrusting of homosexuals. I assumed you were also afraid of gay people based on your experiences.

Now, the "phobe" part of "homophobe" means fear.
It seems that the word 'Homophobe' is thrown around like a tennis ball whenever someone voices opposition to Gays.
I'm generally distrusting of just about everyone these days,I don't even like people standing to close to me in line at Krogers.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:04 PM   #153
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
I don't care how other people use the word "homophobe". I used it correctly and you know it.
I never said you were stupid,far from it.
Yes,I'm distrusting of just about everyone;but afraid? What happened to me provided a good enough reason to hate them.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:17 PM   #154
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
I guess I have to admit that I'm intolerant, too, though. I'm very much intolerant of bigotry, which is kind of an oxymoron, but you get my meaning.
I actually find that amusing.
But I'm keeping you awake listening to me ramble on. I really should let you get back to your board duties.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:48 AM   #155
Deviant Kitten

I have a headache! *clasps head in hands*

Reject_Bunnies, it sounds to me as if you're worried about being called gay yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reject_Bunnies
My dislike for Gays was also fueled by my days in Middle and High School,where I was harassed and tormented on a daily basis. I was forced to spend every school day in this living Hell basically being a "fagott" because I didn't have a girlfriend and my best(And only) friend at the time just happened to be male. Not to mention after school was out for the day I had to indore the harassment from other people in my neighborhood.;constantly calling me "Queer" for no reason. I was even labeled Gay at a church-sponsored camp I attended years ago(Just because I had no friends there except someone I knew from school).

So yeah,I pretty much started hating them from an early age. Of course the whole:"He must be Gay if he doesn't have a girlfriend" thing followed me into my first place after I moved out. Because I have Social Anxiety(Among other things) and don't make friends easily,I didn't have any female-relations..Hell,I couldn't even get a girl to look at me.But I'm not saying I *never* had any girlfriends-don't get me wrong.
Quote:
Ah yes,everyone who dislikes Gays are automatically Homophobes.
{Isn't that just another way of saying:"You're actually a closeted Gay yourself"?}
No one here has called you gay. It's true that some people who hold vehemently homophobic views are actually "closeted gays", but this is by no means a universal law. There are several different reasons for people to dislike gay people as a group, the main reason in my opinion being the one I posted earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant Kitten
From what I've seen, homophobia stems from people being afraid of becoming an outcast, at odds with society's norm.
So you got bullied by a bunch of immature fuckwits who thought that calling a straight person "gay" was an insult? Get over it sweetie - there's no need to let their ignorant hatred fill your mind too!

As for the attacks you mentioned, I'm not going to debate whether or not they actually happened; only you know the truth. If you've been hurt and abused I urge you to seek counselling. All the anger, mistrust and hatred that's clearly inside you is only going to eat you up inside if you don't find a way to move on. Yes, it's easy to direct it at all gay people in general - but how is that going to make you feel anything but bitter and angry forevermore? Everyone has a right to their own sexual preferences, be they gay, straight or bisexual. No one has a right to abuse another person. Don't let these things stay tangled up in your mind, for your own sake.

~ Wei Hui
Deviant Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:23 AM   #156
MonsterMomma

So...does anyone think they'll find the gay gene?

I do, and personally, I can't wait until they do. Just to prove once and for all that it is natural.

I know a lot of people don't want it found because some will start testing and aborting gay babies. But I say anyone who would abort a child because it's going to be gay, shouldn't be raising a gay child anyway.
MonsterMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:01 AM   #157
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

Dude, I know I'm authoritative, but it seems all newbs these days think I'm a mod, a man, or both!
Aww that's only because YOUR Balls are BIGGER than theirs.

It's a compliment really.

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:47 AM   #158
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
What board duties?
it seems all newbs these days think I'm a mod, a man, or both!
I never thought you were a man,a Mod yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
just go to godhatesf@gs.com.
Been there already.It's basically a cult where they twist the Bible into
saying whatever they want.Funny stuff really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
OH my god, is it my turn?
I honestly stopped reading after this sentence.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #159
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Why'd you think I'm a mod?
Because you always seem to be instantly responding to every topic,like a Mod would do.I didn't mean anything by it.

Quote:
Also, I think you should read what Geisha wrote.
Alright,I read to the point where she said something about my Mother and stopped(I graduated the Sixth Grade a long time ago,someone here obviously has not).
So really,whatever "important" information she supposedly has for me,I'll pass.
Old 02-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #160
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Geisha is a friend of mine. Please don't mock her. I don't care if you feel wronged, I don't think I can just sit there and watch someone insult a friend. I'm loyal like that.
I didn't join this board to "vent frustrations" or basically tick people off. But it's just funny how one second everyone thinks I'm interesting and cool until I said some things in the Abortion topic that people(Mostly Geisha) didn't like. But should I really care if one member of this Cliche hates me?
Old 02-28-2006, 11:48 AM   #161
Deviant Kitten

Hey, am I part of the family yet Xng? *bats eyelashes*

"Orphaned Kitten looking for adoption - doesn't bite or scratch (much!)"

*giggle*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #162
Deviant Kitten

*hugs Xng*
That's good to know =)

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-28-2006, 12:16 PM   #163
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
I can see where we could come off as a "clique" but I think a more apt description would be a "family".
At first I was thinking:"Exclusive Club"..but Clique fits the profile where everyone has the same ideas,views,and opinions. Anyone who differs from this unwritten rule is methodically roasted(Until what,I leave so everyone can pat each other on the back for driving off another HateMonger?)
Old 02-28-2006, 12:23 PM   #164
Deviant Kitten

Instead of acting the victim, why don't you reply to the post I made to you earlier? ^^
There was no "roasting" or indeed flaming in it, just some personal opinions. Why don't you respond with your opinions on what I wrote; then we could have an intelligent conversation - or are you only interested in arguing and whining?

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-28-2006, 12:23 PM   #165
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

At first I was thinking:"Exclusive Club"..

but Clique fits the profile where everyone has the same ideas,views,and opinions.

Anyone who differs from this unwritten rule is methodically roasted(Until what,I leave so everyone can pat each other on the back for driving off another HateMonger?)
Actually, we all have very different values, opinions, backgrounds and beliefs.

A good portion of us, don't even consider ourselves to be "Goth".

We run the Gambit of Political Affiliations, and also have very diverse musical tastes.

Spin Again Pat.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:35 PM   #166
Disfunction

I just love how he ignored every single one of my posts. He's got a talent there, or I've been put on ignore.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:40 PM   #167
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
FUCKING HELL, son, CAN'T YOU READ?!
One more time, just for you.
Did'ja get it this time, or do you need specific examples, asswipe?
If I didn't know better,one could start to believe you have "Issues".

This isn't a clique?....Nah,course not.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:41 PM   #168
Disfunction

Quote:
If I didn't know better,one could start to believe you have "Issues".

This isn't a clique?....Nah,course not.
Check out the politics forum and see if it strikes you as a clique.

Old 02-28-2006, 12:44 PM   #169
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
I just love how he ignored every single one of my posts. He's got a talent there, or I've been put on ignore.
He's ignoring me too, Dis - seems like he's only here to rant and rave at anyone who opposes him. Any kind of intelligent debate is beyond him.

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-28-2006, 12:51 PM   #170
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
And if you really did leave. FUCKING HOORAY! I know I for one am VERY happy we got rid of your racist, bigoted, ignorant syphilis infected, cum chewing, shit spitting mouth.
Here it is,folks. What you get when you try to join the Kids Exclusive Goth Club.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:54 PM   #171
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant Kitten
He's ignoring me too, Dis - seems like he's only here to rant and rave at anyone who opposes him. Any kind of intelligent debate is beyond him.
Obviously he's converted to trolling. Picking and choosing the users and arguments that seem to best suit him. Oh well. Another user to add to my ignore list.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:11 PM   #172
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Obviously he's converted to trolling. Picking and choosing the users and arguments that seem to best suit him. Oh well. Another user to add to my ignore list.
*Does likewise*

Oh wait... there are a couple of things I want to know first: Why, Reject, is it SO hard for you to engage in a debate? Why do you only answer the people who have lost patience with you? Are you really that desperate to play the victim? What was wrong with answering the people who actually wanted to have a conversation with you?

More fool us, I suppose - I've lost patience too now.

*puts the troll on ignore*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-28-2006, 01:13 PM   #173
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
That's from me darling. you're right. I don't want you in our club. Go away. It is a club and it just burns the shit out of you that you can't join, huh? Oh, left out again. Just like you're whole life. This is a trend. You should just off your self right now. No one is going to want you in their club.
Says the person who's never met me.
What was that little line you liked to say? Oh Yes,now I remember:
Quote:
As far as you're little story, I think it smells worse then you're mothers crusty ass.
So congrats,you bloated whale turd:I confess that I made up that whole story just to mess with your non-existint minds. It was all a giant fabrication.(Ha!)
Or not. If you can have fun at my expense,prehaps I can at yours.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:17 PM   #174
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
This message is hidden because Reject_Bunnies is on your ignore list.
*blissful sigh*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-28-2006, 01:17 PM   #175
Disfunction

https://www.gothic.net/boards/profil...=ignore&u=4881

For those who haven't already.