Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-06-2006, 10:02 PM   #751
joyslayer

Sweet and innocent? I love you, mortalitas! That is literally, the first time I have ever heard that!

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:08 PM   #752
mortalitas incomitatus

love is being submissive when you are naturally dominant.

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #753
joyslayer

I hear that one.
Love is trying a hurtful position for your partners enjoyment.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-06-2006, 10:13 PM   #754
mortalitas incomitatus

love is acceptance of their fetish

*another eliter*
Old 01-06-2006, 10:14 PM   #755
mortalitas incomitatus

or my fetishes for that matter.
lol

*another eliter*
Old 01-06-2006, 10:16 PM   #756
joyslayer

Love is dressing up like a goth-whore and sitting through photo shoots for your lover. x.x

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-06-2006, 10:19 PM   #757
mortalitas incomitatus

oh slayer.......can i see them?

*another eliter*
Old 01-06-2006, 10:54 PM   #758
joyslayer

*pulls at shirt collar* Not umm, board appropriate?

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-06-2006, 11:00 PM   #759
mortalitas incomitatus

*sulks
oh, email
*smiles seductivly

*another eliter*
Old 01-06-2006, 11:04 PM   #760
UltraNEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalitas incomitatus
or my fetishes for that matter.
lol
Kinky bitch! haha ^^

anyway, what's your fetish?
sorry, just curious.

"Listen when your hurting someone, don't think of the pain he feels, only concentrate on the pleasure of causing him pain. That's the only way to show true compassion for your partner." - taken from Korosiya Ichi
UltraNEO* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 11:15 PM   #761
mortalitas incomitatus

my fetishes?
once again not board appropriate.
too many under-agers reading, wouldnt want to corrupt them.

*another eliter*
Old 01-06-2006, 11:16 PM   #762
mortalitas incomitatus

or tramatise their pure minds with my odd little likes

*another eliter*
Old 01-06-2006, 11:28 PM   #763
UltraNEO*

*email*

*winks*

"Listen when your hurting someone, don't think of the pain he feels, only concentrate on the pleasure of causing him pain. That's the only way to show true compassion for your partner." - taken from Korosiya Ichi
UltraNEO* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:26 AM   #764
joyslayer

"odd little likes* I could go on for hours..........

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #765
pitseleh

I have no sexuality. I haven't had any intimacy for years, and truth be told, I try to avoid thinking about sex, because it makes me want to die. The spilling of seed is nothing more than a stress-relieving physical neccessity either.

When I fantasise about girls, it's mainly innocent stuff like holding hands and being held in a long embrace that gives me the most comfort. Only rarely do I actually feel like a sexual being, most of the time I feel like an android. One thing I'm happy about, though: I've never lost the love in my heart. Though it may feel like just a frozen lump at times, I've never given up hope and allowed myself to become hard and calloused. It hurts, but I have to do it that way.

Thing is though, my best friend, whom I spend a lot of time with, is a girl. An unbelievably beautiful one at that, both outside and inside.

And... I love her. Like, it hurts when I can't see her, and I would do anything to make her happy.

Does she know this? No. I'm too afraid of ruining our friendship, which would in turn ruin me.

So... yeah. I don't know what to say. I don't even know why I said this. I just feel that someone has to represent the deprived too, even though it sometimes seems like being celibate in your mid-20's is more taboo to speak about than paedophilia. Your youth is supposed to be a time of sexual experimentation and a trial-run of more or less suitable partners, right? Well, I could never stand the thought of sex with someone I didn't love, or disappointing someone that loved me that I didn't feel the same for. I've done that before, and it felt awful.

I'm pathetic, I know... Just thought I'd share this, since I haven't shared anything meaningful on this site in like, forever.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 02:03 PM   #766
Ben Lahnger

I was mostly celibate in my 20's, not through choice - I was fairly shy around women. (What the hell happened to that guy? Hahaha!)

The good news is that I've more than made up for it in the last decade, so hurray for much sex!

Maybe you just need a new technique. You could try this ...

On second thought, that might not be appropriate in your situation. Well, I'll keep thinking about it.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick

Last edited by Ben Lahnger; 01-07-2006 at 02:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #767
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
Slight limp... that's not love, that's foreplay. Wheelchair... gurney... paramedics... now you're talking love
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #768
joyslayer

I've been pretty much "sexual" my entire life. Some call it a gift, other call it a sin. Go figure.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-07-2006, 05:12 PM   #769
WolfMoon

Terminology by WolfMoon

B&D ~ Bondage and Discipline

S&M ~ Sado-masochism Sadism/masochism Slave/Master(s/M, also)

BDSM ~ Means all of these terms. And yes I am............

I like anal sex. I do know from personal experience that a woman can cum with just anal intercourse ( and the warming up and all that jizz, er, jazz.) And, no, I don't like my salad tossed. That's why I've got the warming lube!

WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 07:06 PM   #770
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
I'm pathetic, I know....
the only thing that makes you pathetic was NOT acknowledging me when i sent you mega-man-hugs when you popped back in here recently. basically, you gave me the finger and moved on.

as for the rest of what you wrote - i empathize and understand. most of my life was spent admiring those i felt were beautiful from afar. that, more than anything else, forced me to feel like an outsider to what i believed was life's core. it's not easy to step away from that safe zone into an arena where you take what you see as an insurpassable challenge and attempt to become a part of her life... not easy at all. i admire you for recognizing where you are - and i wish you, and her, well in visiting those uncharted waters.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:08 PM   #771
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
I have no sexuality. I haven't had any intimacy for years, and truth be told, I try to avoid thinking about sex, because it makes me want to die. The spilling of seed is nothing more than a stress-relieving physical neccessity either.

I'm pathetic, I know... Just thought I'd share this, since I haven't shared anything meaningful on this site in like, forever.

no, not pathetic in the least.
*kiss.....snuggle.....purrrrrrrr*

*another eliter*
Old 01-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #772
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I like anal sex. I do know from personal experience that a woman can cum with just anal intercourse
and you....

god damn...

i'll use that visual for a few days. thanx.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:10 PM   #773
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Terminology by WolfMoon

B&D ~ Bondage and Discipline

S&M ~ Sado-masochism Sadism/masochism Slave/Master(s/M, also)

BDSM ~ Means all of these terms. And yes I am............

I like anal sex. I do know from personal experience that a woman can cum with just anal intercourse ( and the warming up and all that jizz, er, jazz.) And, no, I don't like my salad tossed. That's why I've got the warming lube!

start warming the lube, i'll bring the strapon, rope and whip.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sexy lady.

*another eliter*
Old 01-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #774
AlKilyu

Pits I am only quoting certain parts of your post then I will explain...

Quote:
The spilling of seed is nothing more than a stress-relieving physical neccessity either.

When I fantasise about girls, it's mainly innocent stuff like holding hands and being held in a long embrace that gives me the most comfort.

One thing I'm happy about, though: I've never lost the love in my heart. Though it may feel like just a frozen lump at times, I've never given up hope and allowed myself to become hard and calloused. It hurts, but I have to do it that way.

Does she know this? No. I'm too afraid of ruining our friendship, which would in turn ruin me.

I just feel that someone has to represent the deprived too, even though it sometimes seems like being celibate in your mid-20's is more taboo to speak about than paedophilia.
Well, I could never stand the thought of sex with someone I didn't love, or disappointing someone that loved me that I didn't feel the same for. I've done that before, and it felt awful.

God bless your leftsa eating heart. I feel the same exact way. I do. I joke that it makes me less manly but dammit, there isn't a problem with not giving in to your baser insticts because of something you believe in.

Granted I am not as pure as you, I had my indiscrecions, but I never in my wildest days of having two-three girlfriends at a time have I ever banged for the hell of it. And if I had more than one I wouldn't have sex with either, I'd wait until I made up my mind or got the "mack daddy" way of thinking out of my head before I would ever let a woman expose her most personal side to me.

During this past Christmas I had a checker girl who looked ragged, in a store of screaming kids and hundreds of noisy customers, and when I asked the problem she had a terrible headache. So I went back into the store and bought myself a nutrition bar and a bottle of Advil, and when she rang them up I gave her the receipt and the pills and wished her a better day.

When I told a friend about the experience, I got the typical "So did ya hit it? Did you at least get her number?" Cause God forbid I do a favor for a pretty lady and expect nothing from it.

Something tells me there is some sort of reward for guys like you and me who, rather than desire the most...well to each their own but for guys like us who dream of hand holding and cuddling and all the other stuff that we are supposed to abandon in place of "hitting it", I think we have something great awaiting us someday.

No not each other but I am flattered.

In closing, you are not alone (but we are! >_<) there is someone out there who knows the feeling.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:32 PM   #775
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:

When I fantasise about girls, it's mainly innocent stuff like holding hands and being held in a long embrace that gives me the most comfort. Only rarely do I actually feel like a sexual being, most of the time I feel like an android. One thing I'm happy about, though: I've never lost the love in my heart. Though it may feel like just a frozen lump at times, I've never given up hope and allowed myself to become hard and calloused. It hurts, but I have to do it that way.

Thing is though, my best friend, whom I spend a lot of time with, is a girl. An unbelievably beautiful one at that, both outside and inside.

And... I love her. Like, it hurts when I can't see her, and I would do anything to make her happy.

So... yeah. I don't know what to say. I don't even know why I said this. I just feel that someone has to represent the deprived too, even though it sometimes seems like being celibate in your mid-20's is more taboo to speak about than paedophilia. Your youth is supposed to be a time of sexual experimentation and a trial-run of more or less suitable partners, right? Well, I could never stand the thought of sex with someone I didn't love, or disappointing someone that loved me that I didn't feel the same for. I've done that before, and it felt awful.

Holy GOD!!! That is... utterly amazing Pitseleh! I'm in the same exact boat as you. Although for a long time when I was hanging out with my best friend (who also is a girl), who you guys know as GeminiKiller, I felt the same way, I eventually got over it, and I'm glad I did. She's now like a sister to me, as well as my confidant, which really helps in bad times.

You honestly don't know how happy I feel to hear that there is someone out there who feels the same way. I learned recently that you, nor I, are pathetic at all in this thought process. We can't look at it like that. Look at it this way, in this world full of tyranny and evil, at least we really can feel like we are still good people, you know? I applaud you for your honesty, and am very glad you posted what you did.