Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-18-2005, 04:19 AM   #76
skoteinh

Body Image Issues...
Yeah, I know those, I had them even when I was thin!

I hate my feet too, but I also hate looking at feet... so if you're a foot-fetishist, don't even think of asking me out! :P

I hate that I have visible pores on my face, I hate my big ass, I hate my facial hair and those few around my nipples, I hate cellulite on my thighs, I hate that I get easily tanned, I wish I had bigger boobs (I'm a size B-C, depending on the day, during my period they get bigger! Was that sharing more info than I should? I wonder if it happens to other women as well).

On the other hand, I like my eyes and my nose, and my proportions are not bad, I have wide enough shoulders that balance the width of my bottom, and a relatively thin waist (a somewhat hourglass figure - I wish I had bigger breasts! - oops I already said that :shock: ).

Anyway, enough of whining now.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:24 AM   #77
drgnlvr

Actually, boob size changes all the time with hormone fluctuation. Some women, it's pretty dramatic, like a complete cup-size difference. So, it's not uncommon at all.
drgnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:44 AM   #78
@(x_x)@

I hate how my nose is way to big for my face. When I talk to someone I don't really know, I always feel like they're staring at my nose and I feel like they're silently mocking it. >_<

My friends have thought of many nicknames for my nose and they've even written songs about it. :lol:

I also hate how I am overweight and how my breasts are too big. I can rarely wear a shirt that I like without looking like a prostitute. :x

And I hate the stretch marks I have on my thighs and breasts.

And bodyhair. I hate bodyhair. I compulsively pluck my hair. It's not that I have extremely much, but my hair is very dark and my complexion really pale, so every hair that I have really stands out.

:shock:

On the brighter side.. I like my eyes. They've a nice shape and a nice brown color.
@(x_x)@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 07:50 PM   #79
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnlvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Jesusassrapingmary!

People can be such idiots!People used to tell my sister not to sleep with her baby in the bed with her because she was overweight and would smother the baby.

:x

People just don't think sometimes about what they say to new moms, or they don't care.
LOL! Agreed that some people are just stupid. And the comment would depend on who it was from. A dear friend, who just so happened to make me look flat-chested, used to tease me like that, and it was cool. But someone whom I barely know? They would feel my barbed tongue...and I don't mean in the fun way, either (at least not fun for them).

btw...The Sam-person just happened to peek over my shoulder, and saw your upic. He thinks you're quite cute! Of course, he has a nice pair of fangs, too.

They grew naturally, too! :shock:

I think they're sexay!
Who is Sam-pereson?S.O.?

Hi, Sam-person!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2005, 08:57 PM   #80
drgnlvr

Sorry...yes. Sam is the S/O. And he's got that adorably evil look to him. The dark hair and the goatee makes him look almost devilish, and when he smiles, his canines just add to the impression! :lol:
Old 02-21-2005, 10:15 AM   #81
WolfMoon

Awww, how swe- er, evil.

:wink:
Old 02-21-2005, 11:26 AM   #82
Disfunction

Ok... I have body image issues, and... yeah.

Ok, when I was younger, around 11 years old, my dad kept making comment on how I was getting chubby (normal for people my age, but my dad was concerned that I was getting obese). Even for years after his comments had ceased, my mindset had become one where I was borderline obese. Everyone would comment on how skinny I was, but I'd wear baggy clothes (sweats) long before stereotypical baggy (jeans, tshirts) had become the skater makinstream. I felt fat even though I was a friggin twig, and even still today I'll look in a mirror and think I'm starting to get chubby even though I only weigh 128 pounds last I checked and I'm 5'7".

Other things would include my really skinny wrists, the severe lack of muscle my body sports even when I work out every other day for an hour or more lifting weights, doing crunches, etc. And my absurdly large forehead which I use my long hair to cover. Actually, I'm insecure about my face in general and compliments or not, I always feel that way.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 11:25 AM   #83
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Well, I know this won't help, but you're fucking hawt!!!

And Draggy and Wuff? There's a book called "Knocked Out by my Nunga-Nungas" by Louise Rennison...

Yes, it is about tit-concussions.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG! I am going to -have- to find that book!
Old 02-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #84
AlKilyu

I had to go buy a new belt the other day because the last one I bought is too big! At first I wasn't wearing a belt, for like a week, to show off how much I've lost, but they would litterly start to slip off, something EPS and Manimal enjoyed.

I have made certains rules for myself, and kept to them, and it's working!

Also, while diet pills are frowned upon, there are these Block & Binds that are made of white navy beans and other all natural shit that block carbs and starches, but not completely, so you still get what you need, just not alot.

Every four days or so I weigh myself and notice a loss of 1 to 2 pounds, so I'm doing something right. ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 11:58 AM   #85
WolfMoon

Just make sure that you drink plenty of water, Al.

And portion control helps some people more than trying to cut out certain foods.Although, I must say that I've not been very careful about either the last couple weeks.

I'm already 180 lbs!I don't wanna reach 200 before this baby's born.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:03 PM   #86
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
At first I wasn't wearing a belt, for like a week, to show off how much I've lost, but they would litterly start to slip off, something EPS and Manimal enjoyed. ^_^
As would anybody... boxers or briefs?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:10 PM   #87
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Quote:
At first I wasn't wearing a belt, for like a week, to show off how much I've lost, but they would litterly start to slip off, something EPS and Manimal enjoyed. ^_^
As would anybody... boxers or briefs?
He was Freeeeee.

Freeeee-Ballllllin.

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:21 PM   #88
WolfMoon

LMFAO!!!!

:lol:
Old 02-24-2005, 12:37 PM   #89
AlKilyu

The parking lot was dark, otherwise they would have seen BOXXORZ, Ms Shown Al Your Boobs!

I like to let my dog run free in the yard.

and thanks Tea!
Old 02-24-2005, 12:42 PM   #90
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
The parking lot was dark, otherwise they would have seen BOXXORZ, Ms Shown Al Your Boobs!

and thanks Tea!
Ok I was trying to flash MANIMAL and you busted me.

Besides you had as big of a heart attack as I did while He was laughing his ass off at our mutual shock and horror.

It also makes for an excellent conversation piece over dinner.

:wink:

And umm, your Dawg runs all over the yard when you are at our house.

Maybe you should chain him up.

Just a thought.

:roll:
Old 02-24-2005, 12:50 PM   #91
AlKilyu

I have never pulled out Stanley at your house, liar!!
Old 02-24-2005, 12:52 PM   #92
Manimal

For clarification: Yes, Al has seen EPS's breasts and no I have not stopped laughing about it :twisted:
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 12:59 PM   #93
Empty_Purple_Stars

Bah whatever, we have 8 1/2 x 10 color glossies of Stanley.

Manimal even built a little shrine to it.

There is incense and everything.

Old 02-24-2005, 01:24 PM   #94
drgnlvr

Al, congrats on losing your pants, there! That's quite an accomplishment (and no, I'm not being facitious. Losing enough weight to have your pants fall off is awesome).

The flashing story was great! Manimal, I can well imagine you are still laughing at that one. :lol:
Old 02-25-2005, 08:40 PM   #95
Manimal

I'll see what I can do :twisted:
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 03:13 PM   #96
TeapotScar

Quote:

and thanks Tea!
Anytime. And when I say "Anytime", I mean "Now's good."

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 11:28 AM   #97
a_S

I have problems with my tammy and ass. That's why I try to eat very healthy, and only once a day.

My boyfriend says I have some eating disorders, but he is exaggerating. I eat, but not a lot cause I don't want to be more fat.

Trying to have a nice body is getting me crazy :?
a_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 12:18 PM   #98
drgnlvr

a_S, Not trying to flame, here...but eating only once a day is -NOT- healthy. Your body is thinking it's going through a famine, and your metabolism will drop, drastically. Which means, if you need to lose weight, you won't. You actually have to eat, in order to lose fat. Anything else, like starvation, will eat up muscle tissue. Eat healthy, and light, but -eat-. Your body needs the energy to keep working right.

Actually, the best thing to do is eat 6 very small meals a day. If you need to lose weight, you will, rapidly. And if you need to maintain it, you'll do that, as well.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:41 PM   #99
AlKilyu

Eat three squares a day, and in between those meals, eat a piece of fruit or yogurt or something. Just drink water with your meals, and wait about 15 minutes before getting seconds, cause the stomach takes about that time to tell the brain yuo are full.
Old 02-27-2005, 01:15 PM   #100
edible_eye

both regimens work just fine for weight maintenance and depending on how you tweak each, they work for weight reduction as well. most people are not used to and therefore unable to work with the 6 meal a day eating schedule. it takes a lot of time, anticipatory planning and determination to follow such a routine. it's probably easy to think of 6 things you'd like to eat in a day, but making it happen every day - that's 42 meals a week - is tough.

a_S - an eating disorder, in its most basic sense, is defined as "a disorder of the normal eating routine". everyone has a concept of what "normal" means to them. "once a day and not a lot", as you put it could do more damage than benefit. your body is a machine and as such, it needs fuel. i know that's cliche but the point is relevant - you can not function optimally without the proper amount of fuel. i have to agree with drgn. the way you describe your eating habits is not healthy.

try doing some research, not that just reading will make you feel more comfortable, but the more you come to understand the importance of feeding your body, the more you'll understand what "normal eating" is in the grand scheme.

http://www.foodfit.com/

http://www.metrokc.gov/health/nutrition/

http://www.homeandfamilynetwork.com/...thyeating.html

http://www.thedietchannel.com/healthy.htm

http://www.recipelink.com/specialdiets.html

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/tips/

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/dieting/tp/dieting.htm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/83/97755.htm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/83/97769.htm

now is the time to get this information in your head so you don't move into your 20's and 30's with the wrong idea of how to maintain your weight.