Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
DemiGoth

I'm DemiGoth aka Ragy90

Hey, I'm DemiGoth but some of you (depending on what other sites you associate with) might know a user named Ragy90 which is also me. I don't really know what exactly to say so I'm just gonna use the questions from the sticky.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I make youtube videos, usually they're random videos with bad storylines/acting that I do with my friends but it's still fun. I like playing the online game RuneScape (call me a nerd if you want but I play it).

2. Where are you from? New Jersey USA

3. Who is your favorite author? Nancy Kilpatrick, she wrote 'The goth Bible', mt favorite book. (No it's not an actual bible that's just the name of it)

4. What are your favorite films? Blair Whitch Project

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Well I'm not that close to getting married anytime soon (since I'm in school) but maybe something by 'The Deathstars' would suit it.

6. At your funeral? Probably the same band, but a different song of course.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Well if I could choose my death I'd want to spontaneously combust at a really old age. That or just die peacfully with my wife by my side. (hopefully by then I'll be married)

8. What kind of casket would you want? I was thinking about this a few weeks ago, I wouldn't mind a steel casket with spikes on top to kill and gravediggers who want my corpse.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? I guess anything with black/gray in it. I'm still shopping for more apparel so I don't have many different 'outfits'.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The preschoolers aren't prejudice. (I wsn't goth when I was that age but the fact that little kids aren't prejudice is nice)

11. What's your favorite band? Dawn of Ashes, Behemoth, Lamb of Go, and DeathStars, I also like Rob Zombie and SlipKnot.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Middle school, and I would like to learn either music/movie making and make a career out of those.

13. Why did you join? Well the other crowds I was in never really welcomed me very much, and people didn't understand that just becauseour lifestyles differed that I still have feelings like them. (I ALSO HAVE A SOUL!) So eventually I got sick of the mainstream crowds and decided to come here and chat with people that actually share common interests.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male/boy/guy/dude (except I don't like being called dude).

Oh and incase this makes you laugh, I have a pet beta fish named Fredbert
:[)
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Lord Whiskerton

Ahhhh.......my good sir. You have played this online game, Runescape as well? I had played it ages ago. I had been an avid mmo fanatic once myself, you know. It gave me the thrill of vanquishing multiple adversaries at the comfort of my own home.
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
JCC

We don't share any interests with you.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
DemiGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
We don't share any interests with you.
By we who do you mean? The whole site? I beg to differ if that's the case.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

I second JCC.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
DRM

Why would you think that your pet and/or it's name is funny?
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:06 AM   #7
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGoth View Post
stions from the sticky.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I make youtube videos, usually they're random videos with bad storylines/acting that I do with my friends but it's still fun. I like playing the online game RuneScape (call me a nerd if you want but I play it).

2. Where are you from? New Jersey USA

3. Who is your favorite author? Nancy Kilpatrick, she wrote 'The goth Bible', mt favorite book. (No it's not an actual bible that's just the name of it)

4. What are your favorite films? Blair Whitch Project

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Well I'm not that close to getting married anytime soon (since I'm in school) but maybe something by 'The Deathstars' would suit it.

6. At your funeral? Probably the same band, but a different song of course.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Well if I could choose my death I'd want to spontaneously combust at a really old age. That or just die peacfully with my wife by my side. (hopefully by then I'll be married)

8. What kind of casket would you want? I was thinking about this a few weeks ago, I wouldn't mind a steel casket with spikes on top to kill and gravediggers who want my corpse.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? I guess anything with black/gray in it. I'm still shopping for more apparel so I don't have many different 'outfits'.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The preschoolers aren't prejudice. (I wsn't goth when I was that age but the fact that little kids aren't prejudice is nice)

11. What's your favorite band? Dawn of Ashes, Behemoth, Lamb of Go, and DeathStars, I also like Rob Zombie and SlipKnot.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Middle school, and I would like to learn either music/movie making and make a career out of those.

13. Why did you join? Well the other crowds I was in never really welcomed me very much, and people didn't understand that just becauseour lifestyles differed that I still have feelings like them. (I ALSO HAVE A SOUL!) So eventually I got sick of the mainstream crowds and decided to come here and chat with people that actually share common interests.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male/boy/guy/dude (except I don't like being called dude).

Oh and incase this makes you laugh, I have a pet beta fish named Fredbert
:[)
You know what, fuck it. You do not deserve coherence.

Lame peers outside cliche. When will cliche infer the traded cliff? The taught photo discriminates within cliche. Cliche pockets lame without the sermon. The office advertises below the welfare. Lame worries this upstairs over our mandate. Lame reflects past the devastated pedal. A varied quota messes with lame above the paper. When will lame jump cliche?
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote